Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,048 members, 7,849,238 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:59 PM

Peter Okoye Celebrates His Own & Psqaure's Choreographer On His Birthday (Pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Celebrates His Own & Psqaure's Choreographer On His Birthday (Pics) (723 Views)

U.K Choreographer Cocainna Treats Mayorkun To Surprise Romantic Dinner / Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (pics, Video) / Paul Okoye Replies Fan That Asked Him Why His Voice Sounds Like 'psqaure' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Celebrates His Own & Psqaure's Choreographer On His Birthday (Pics) by FlirtyGist: 10:04am On Aug 07, 2018
GISTMORE.COM

Peter okoye celebrates his own & Psqaure's choreographer, Donflexx whose real name is Nonso Asobe today 7th August 2018 on his birthday as he adds another year.

Donflexx is a dancer and a choreographer for Psqaure over the years before the split of the music stars, Peter and Paul Okoye. He is the creator of Alingo dance, and currently working for Peter Okoye.

Shared by peter Okoye...

Special Happy Birthday Shout Out to My best friend,My Brother and one of the Koolest dude that has kept it so real Remain blessed always @donflex .... GOD gat you my homie

GIST BY GISTMORE
http://gistmore.com/peter-okoye-celebrates-psqaures-choreographer-birthday-pics

Lalasticlala

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Own & Psqaure's Choreographer On His Birthday (Pics) by FlirtyGist: 10:05am On Aug 07, 2018
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates His Own & Psqaure's Choreographer On His Birthday (Pics) by GistersNG: 12:38pm On Aug 07, 2018
tongue

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dike Shares Bathtub Raunchy Pics. (PHOTOS) / Allstars Secret Backstage Videos Ft Rudeboy,davido,mr P,tekno,flavour,tiwa,simi, / Jim Iyke Arrested For Slapping Dana Air Worker...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.