Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,118 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

Psquare Is Falling Below Standard? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Psquare Is Falling Below Standard? (735 Views)

Psquare - Bring It On (Official Video) Ft. Dave Scott / Album Review: Psquare Double Trouble. / Psquare – Magical Healing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Psquare Is Falling Below Standard? by Nobody: 12:41am On Jun 21, 2010
Dont you think Psquare is falling below value? i seem to watch their Danger Videos and its like they lost their originality (if they ever had it). Young cats in the game are making good videos great songs and not the usual stereotype hi-life sounds and fruity loops beat we are accustomed to hear from Psquare?.
Re: Psquare Is Falling Below Standard? by tosinaded(m): 6:45am On Jun 21, 2010
Forgive him lord for he knows nt wut he says
Re: Psquare Is Falling Below Standard? by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 21, 2010
tosinaded@:

Guy its the truth. either you are afraid to accept it or not. Those Guys need a Rehab, forget the camera, lights and Videos.
Re: Psquare Is Falling Below Standard? by ofokaofoki: 11:34am On Jun 21, 2010
tosinaded@:

even tho i dislike this babaearly mugun , i agree wit him this time around, cuz he is saying the truth for once,
psquare standard is falling too low.
Re: Psquare Is Falling Below Standard? by MeGaStReEt: 11:51am On Jun 21, 2010
tosinaded@:

even though i don't like tosin because of his dogmatic attitude, i totaly agree with him on this one
Re: Psquare Is Falling Below Standard? by tosinaded(m): 1:02pm On Jun 21, 2010
Dont you think Psquare is falling below value? i seem to watch their Danger Videos and its like they lost their originality (if they ever had it). Young cats in the game are making good videos great songs and not the usual stereotype hi-life sounds and fruity loops beat we are accustomed to hear from Psquare

guy ure deluded!
Psquare has a record of making top notch videos!

stereo-type highlife sounds? explain please!
with examples!
Re: Psquare Is Falling Below Standard? by ofokaofoki: 1:43pm On Jun 21, 2010
tosinaded@:

guy ure deluded!

[size=38pt]LMFAO[/size]
Re: Psquare Is Falling Below Standard? by audio: 1:46pm On Jun 21, 2010
Like how can anyone be hating on PSquare. Guys push the boundaries. E No Easy is an awesome video
Re: Psquare Is Falling Below Standard? by tosinaded(m): 1:48pm On Jun 21, 2010
Like how can anyone be hating on PSquare. Guys push the boundaries. E No Easy is an awesome video

u dey mind the guy ni?
em dey shi ran ran. . . . nonsense!
of all artistes to hate on. , . .
Re: Psquare Is Falling Below Standard? by GbeduN: 3:11pm On Jun 21, 2010
I think they can still make hit songs. its hard to repeat star performances back to back, look at Sean Paul now. I think they still have the talent so they just need to be presented with a real nice song piece if they lack the creativity to make it for right now.
Re: Psquare Is Falling Below Standard? by Genuflect(m): 5:00pm On Jun 21, 2010
P-Square has to be the most consistent artists in Nigeria IMO. They have 4 dope albums out and their videos are always tight. They actually grew up right in front of our eyes
Re: Psquare Is Falling Below Standard? by semid4lyfe(m): 7:43am On Jun 22, 2010
tosinaded@:

guy ure deluded!
Psquare has a record of making top notch videos!

stereo-type highlife sounds? explain please!
with examples!
Why you dey bother? The OP has a reputation for starting silly threads and posting nonsense comments.
Re: Psquare Is Falling Below Standard? by ofokaofoki: 8:54am On Jun 22, 2010
semid4lyfe:

Why you dey bother? The OP has a reputation for starting silly threads and posting nonsense comments.

i always like semilyfe, he is known for saying the truth no matter how mofuckars feel, babaearly is one of the most stupid nairalanders of all time. everybody dey confirm am !~ he needs to win an award for being stuuuuuuupid.!!!!!! grin

semilyfe washere jo! grin grin
Re: Psquare Is Falling Below Standard? by pheesayor(m): 10:29am On Jun 22, 2010
ofokaofoki:

i always like semilyfe, he is known for saying the truth no matter how mofuckars feel, babaearly is one of the most silly nairalanders of all time. everybody dey confirm am !~ he needs to win an award for being stuuuuuuupid.!!!!!! grin

semilyfe washere jo! grin grin

Most Silly Nairalander of all time?? ? shocked shocked shocked

Anyway, I'm currently listening to their first album. Still down with senorita anytime any day, bad boy isn't bad but I love E no good best.
Re: Psquare Is Falling Below Standard? by v3: 1:44pm On Jun 22, 2010
P-square falling below standard? Now that's a first!
Do you prefer em sweating & swinging or flying like monkeys all over the place in their videos?
Wetin i no go see for NL  sad
Re: Psquare Is Falling Below Standard? by franny1980: 4:34pm On Jun 22, 2010
babaearly:

Dont you think Psquare is falling below value? i seem to watch their Danger Videos and its like they lost their originality (if they ever had it). Young cats in the game are making good videos great songs and not the usual stereotype hi-life sounds and fruity loops beat we are accustomed to hear from Psquare?.

hmmmm bad belle una go dieeeeeeeeeee grin grin grin shocked shocked
Re: Psquare Is Falling Below Standard? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 22, 2010
Really those Guys cant sing? Do you agree?

Music is changing- Hi-life Music ends with J.Martins. What do you guys expect years from now?
Re: Psquare Is Falling Below Standard? by tosinaded2: 9:55pm On Jun 22, 2010
babaearly ure on ur own?
Re: Psquare Is Falling Below Standard? by Nobody: 12:01am On Jun 23, 2010
tosinaded2:

babaearly ure on your own?

who banned your sorry a%$?

(1) (Reply)

Xblaze Making A Beat Pt 2 On Youtube / Smiley Culture Gone Forever / Terry G's Akpako Music Video [watch Here]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.