Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

This Tesla Model S Wagon Was Built To Meet The Demand Of An Enthusiast (photos) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / This Tesla Model S Wagon Was Built To Meet The Demand Of An Enthusiast (photos) (1207 Views)

Moment A Parked All-electric Tesla Model S Car Exploded In A Garage / Tesla Model S Becomes The World's Fastest Bulletproof Car! / Tesla Model S In Nigeria (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Tesla Model S Wagon Was Built To Meet The Demand Of An Enthusiast (photos) by autojosh: 11:04am On Aug 07, 2018
RemetzCar, a Dutch auto builder has created a Tesla Model S Wagon called the REMETZCAR SHOOTING BRAKE. Shooting brakes are similar to station wagons but they have sportier dimensions.

It all started in the first week of 2017 when the company received a phone call from Floris de Raadt, a real Shooting Brake fanatic with a preference for electrical vehicles. He had seen their custom built Tesla hearse, which was presented to the public just a few months earlier, and he was wondering if they could also convert a Tesla Model S into a Shooting Brake. He had owned several Shooting Brakes and dreamed about having custom built his own version.

Within a month a Tesla model S was placed in RemetzCar's workshop and the work started. The car was stripped and new aluminium body panels were made for the extended hips, the new c-pillar, the shape of the roof at the back and the modified window seals. They also made adjustments to some electronic wiring, interior parts and headlining.

This car is worth about N65 million excluding cost of shipping to and clearing at the Nigerian ports. About 20 - 30 units are expected to be built.

https://autojosh.com/tesla-model-s-wagon/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Tesla Model S Wagon Was Built To Meet The Demand Of An Enthusiast (photos) by autojosh: 11:05am On Aug 07, 2018

1 Like

Re: This Tesla Model S Wagon Was Built To Meet The Demand Of An Enthusiast (photos) by Babyforever(f): 11:07am On Aug 07, 2018
Future hubby I hope you're seeing this

Re: This Tesla Model S Wagon Was Built To Meet The Demand Of An Enthusiast (photos) by SaintHilary(m): 11:25am On Aug 07, 2018
Does the 65m come with follow come generator to charge it

1 Like

Re: This Tesla Model S Wagon Was Built To Meet The Demand Of An Enthusiast (photos) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 07, 2018
Babyforever:

Why don't you buy it for yourself. Broke ass tongue

1 Like

Re: This Tesla Model S Wagon Was Built To Meet The Demand Of An Enthusiast (photos) by sultaan(m): 2:35pm On Aug 07, 2018
I believe that was a digital representation not a real car yet.
Re: This Tesla Model S Wagon Was Built To Meet The Demand Of An Enthusiast (photos) by sultaan(m): 2:39pm On Aug 07, 2018
Babyforever:

Future wife I hope you have your half of the money for this shalake.
Re: This Tesla Model S Wagon Was Built To Meet The Demand Of An Enthusiast (photos) by Nobody: 1:07am On Aug 08, 2018
Babyforever:

Future wife, I hope you know that I must practice all the “72 ancient kamasutra positions” in my digital library on you before you can get a bicycle with a 5-speed sequential transmission from me - letalone, this limited-production car? grin

(1) (Reply)

Please Recommend A Car To Buy 2019 / The Bugatti La Voiture Noire Spec, Features & Price / Vladimir Putin’s 7-ton Limo Makes A Debut At Geneva Motor Show - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.