Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,171 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Gunmen Shoot At Fulani Travellers In Plateau, Kill 2 Instantly. Graphic Pics - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Shoot At Fulani Travellers In Plateau, Kill 2 Instantly. Graphic Pics (23259 Views)

Gunmen Storm Bassa In Plateau, Kill Many, Burn Them & Their Houses (Graphic Pic) / Gunmen Attack Kwatas, Bokkos In Plateau, Kill Many (Graphic Photos) / Irigwe Militia Attacks Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau, Kill Them & Cows. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gunmen Shoot At Fulani Travellers In Plateau, Kill 2 Instantly. Graphic Pics by CastedDude: 11:13am On Aug 07, 2018
The Police have confirmed two Fulani men were killed in Kasa town, Barkin Ladi Local Government Area of Plateau State after gunmen ambushed and opened fire on the J-5 vehicle they were travelling in on Sunday.

The Police Public Relations Officer in the state, DSP Tyopev Terna, who confirmed the attack, said the victims were buried Monday morning. Tyopev said investigations had since commenced.

Also, Barkin Ladi Secretary of Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association in Nigeria, Abubakar Gambo, confirmed the attack and stated that it was carried out by “Berom militia.”

He said the J-5 vehicle was carrying four persons two of whom were killed. The other two were at a private hospital recovering from various degrees of gunshot injuries.

Gambo said the incident was reported to the police in Barkin Ladi and sector 7 of Operation Safe Haven, adding that the DPO in charge of the area had sent the Divisional Crime Officer to the scene of the attack.

He gave the names of the deceased as “Malam Idris Kabiru Faya, 45 and a resident of Maitumbi village in Mangu and Malam Abdulmudallif Idris, 30, from Kombun district in Mangua”.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/08/gunmen-open-fire-on-fulani-travellers-in-plateau.html

1 Share

Re: Gunmen Shoot At Fulani Travellers In Plateau, Kill 2 Instantly. Graphic Pics by tsephanyah(f): 11:15am On Aug 07, 2018
embarassed
R. I. P
Because they can’t attack our record, they accuse me falsely of ethnic jingoes; they accuse me falsely of religious fundamentalism. Because they cannot attack our record, they accuse us falsely of calling for election violence – when we have only insisted on peace. Even as Head of State, we never imposed Sharia. Buhari

“Some people might try to tell you that it’s a banana. They might scream, ‘Banana, banana, banana,’ over and over and over again. They might put BANANA in all caps. You might even start to believe that this is a banana. But it’s not. This is an apple.”

Sai Baba

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gunmen Shoot At Fulani Travellers In Plateau, Kill 2 Instantly. Graphic Pics by tsephanyah(f): 11:16am On Aug 07, 2018
embarassed
R. I. P
Because they can’t attack our record, they accuse me falsely of ethnic jingoes; they accuse me falsely of religious fundamentalism. Because they cannot attack our record, they accuse us falsely of calling for election violence – when we have only insisted on peace. Even as Head of State, we never imposed Sharia. Buhari

“Some people might try to tell you that it’s a banana. They might scream, ‘Banana, banana, banana,’ over and over and over again. They might put BANANA in all caps. You might even start to believe that this is a banana. But it’s not. This is an apple.”

PMB sak

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gunmen Shoot At Fulani Travellers In Plateau, Kill 2 Instantly. Graphic Pics by Anigreat: 11:16am On Aug 07, 2018
shocked
Re: Gunmen Shoot At Fulani Travellers In Plateau, Kill 2 Instantly. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 07, 2018
Fulani jihadists and propaganda

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Shoot At Fulani Travellers In Plateau, Kill 2 Instantly. Graphic Pics by Ojiofor: 11:22am On Aug 07, 2018
Nigeria police are so dumb and irresponsible.Why give a criminal act ethnic coloration.Two Nigerians or even two human beings were shot dead by criminal gangs.Police should be careful how they report crime in this country.

35 Likes

Re: Gunmen Shoot At Fulani Travellers In Plateau, Kill 2 Instantly. Graphic Pics by Kingosytex(m): 11:23am On Aug 07, 2018
Herdsmen attacking herdsmen!!! odiegwu o!!! the hunters are now attacking hunters!!! any way R.I.P to the dead

9 Likes

Re: Gunmen Shoot At Fulani Travellers In Plateau, Kill 2 Instantly. Graphic Pics by FarahAideed: 11:24am On Aug 07, 2018
They must have been killed by their fellow herdsmen who were trying to rob them

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Shoot At Fulani Travellers In Plateau, Kill 2 Instantly. Graphic Pics by mpianya39(m): 11:28am On Aug 07, 2018
tsephanyah:
embarassed
R. I. P

PMB sak

You and this your banana sef angry

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Shoot At Fulani Travellers In Plateau, Kill 2 Instantly. Graphic Pics by Mgbadike80: 11:30am On Aug 07, 2018
why is the police giving it a tribal angle? they were killed by armed robbers who are likely to be Fulani herdsmen too based on popular knowledge.

9 Likes

Re: Gunmen Shoot At Fulani Travellers In Plateau, Kill 2 Instantly. Graphic Pics by Mgbadike80: 11:33am On Aug 07, 2018
tsephanyah:
embarassed
R. I. P

PMB sak

moderators should ban you for trolling, e-bullying and attempt to degrade the forum by defacing front-pages.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Shoot At Fulani Travellers In Plateau, Kill 2 Instantly. Graphic Pics by buhariguy(m): 11:37am On Aug 07, 2018
The title should read "Suppose Christians open fire on Fulani."

Because the corrupt jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorist always claim all arm robbers to be Christians.

They always claim all corrupt people as Christians.

Now, gunmen kill Fulani,
But if gunmen kill Igbo's, berom,tiv etc
The jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorist will say is Fulani that killed them.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Shoot At Fulani Travellers In Plateau, Kill 2 Instantly. Graphic Pics by Corrinthians(m): 11:47am On Aug 07, 2018
It isn't the other way round, so our media would look the other way. embarassed

May their souls rest in peace.

God bless Nigeria and heal her wounds.

5 Likes

Re: Gunmen Shoot At Fulani Travellers In Plateau, Kill 2 Instantly. Graphic Pics by omowolewa: 12:26pm On Aug 07, 2018
Just a little leadership mediation would stop this Senseless killings.

Let cattle rearing be seen as business, give support like it is in rice farming.

Tricks and force would bring sense of cheat and breed of hatred. How can people just open fire on people because some people are Fulani people? If not hatred

4 Likes

Re: Gunmen Shoot At Fulani Travellers In Plateau, Kill 2 Instantly. Graphic Pics by Sarkin: 1:33pm On Aug 07, 2018
buhariguy:

Because the corrupt jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorist always claim all arm robbers to be Christians.

Now, gunmen kill Fulani,
The jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorist will say is Fulani that killed them.
God will deal with them.
They are repugnant people.

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Shoot At Fulani Travellers In Plateau, Kill 2 Instantly. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 07, 2018
angry

The land grabbers have mistakenly shot 2 of their own

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Shoot At Fulani Travellers In Plateau, Kill 2 Instantly. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 07, 2018
buhariguy:

Now, gunmen kill Fulani,
You are just too obsessed with 'Biafra'. You have to be jare. That word alone is better than you and your country at Present

14 Likes

Re: Gunmen Shoot At Fulani Travellers In Plateau, Kill 2 Instantly. Graphic Pics by Temptee101(m): 4:07pm On Aug 07, 2018
wink

Nothing, absolutely nothing has ever worked since this tyrant ascended the throne. It has been one bad news after another, what kind of evil have these zombies foisted on us

Never again

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Shoot At Fulani Travellers In Plateau, Kill 2 Instantly. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 07, 2018
Look at how they are sober over the death of their kinsmen.When it comes to other ethnic group they will smile as if nothing happens.
Re: Gunmen Shoot At Fulani Travellers In Plateau, Kill 2 Instantly. Graphic Pics by GaggleNSwallow: 4:08pm On Aug 07, 2018
tsephanyah:
embarassed
R. I. P

PMB sak

Na wa o! Who's doing this thing to you?

You're gradually overtaking Sarkki and SHAWARMAbGRILL o.

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Shoot At Fulani Travellers In Plateau, Kill 2 Instantly. Graphic Pics by ictjobber: 4:08pm On Aug 07, 2018
Na wa oo.. NNAMDI KANU WAS RIGHT.... NIGERIA IS A ZOO

see my signature

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Shoot At Fulani Travellers In Plateau, Kill 2 Instantly. Graphic Pics by Temptee101(m): 4:10pm On Aug 07, 2018
ictjobber:
Na wa oo.. NNAMDI KANU WAS RIGHT.... NIGERIA IS A ZOO

see my signature
You just knew that, it has always been a zoo

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Shoot At Fulani Travellers In Plateau, Kill 2 Instantly. Graphic Pics by Zico5(m): 4:10pm On Aug 07, 2018
And Jesus said 'It is finished'. Buhari has finished Nigeria.
Re: Gunmen Shoot At Fulani Travellers In Plateau, Kill 2 Instantly. Graphic Pics by ukoumoh(m): 4:11pm On Aug 07, 2018
That's good
Re: Gunmen Shoot At Fulani Travellers In Plateau, Kill 2 Instantly. Graphic Pics by frowland(m): 4:11pm On Aug 07, 2018
Thou shall not kill.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Shoot At Fulani Travellers In Plateau, Kill 2 Instantly. Graphic Pics by Enough6000(f): 4:14pm On Aug 07, 2018
Blood sucking jahadist, how did you know that they were killed by belom men. You want to suck innocent blood again. The wrath of God will destroy you and your sponsors.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Shoot At Fulani Travellers In Plateau, Kill 2 Instantly. Graphic Pics by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 07, 2018
What do you expect in an anarchic country?.R.I.P to the dead
Re: Gunmen Shoot At Fulani Travellers In Plateau, Kill 2 Instantly. Graphic Pics by Jeezuzpick(m): 4:16pm On Aug 07, 2018
tsephanyah:
embarassed
R. I. P

Sai Baba

Such an eloquent writeup!

If only it can resurrect the dead men, it would've made a difference to their grieving families.

Beht, come first,

Was it already prepared and ready to dispatch once the next set of people get killed?

Or is it your well-honed reflexes kicking in to make a political point of every tragedy?

Apples and bananas.......

Pathetic!

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Shoot At Fulani Travellers In Plateau, Kill 2 Instantly. Graphic Pics by babakb: 4:18pm On Aug 07, 2018
Stop being hypocritical, they are terrorists not gunmen.
Re: Gunmen Shoot At Fulani Travellers In Plateau, Kill 2 Instantly. Graphic Pics by OhiOfIhima: 4:20pm On Aug 07, 2018
Enuguboy4nsk:
Fulani jihadists and propaganda

Why are u being blind so passionately to see d truth... Infact, I can vividly say you guys "d Igbos" are d problem of dis Nation. They hate seeing d truth, what a useless entities. Instead of preach one Nigeria rather than spreading hate speech.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Friend Of Nigerian Man Caught With Drugs In Philippines Blames Nigerian Govt / A Mugshot Of Lawyer Who Was Detained For Assaulting Housemaid Released By Lagos / Man Shot And Hacked To Death By Cultists In Renewed Gang War In Calabar. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.