Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

I Can't Withdraw From My Bet365 Acct - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Can't Withdraw From My Bet365 Acct (1704 Views)

Difficulty Funding My Bet365 Account / My Bet365 Wire Transfer Receiving Amount Was Short By $20 / How Do I Fund My Bet365 Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Withdraw From My Bet365 Acct by iamjames2222: 11:23am On Aug 07, 2018
Hi everyone.
please I need the help of those who have active bet365 acct who have withdrawn lately to guide me on how to go about this challenge.
my account is fully verified. I credited my account with my MasterCard debit card. I was hoping withdrawal will be through the same means but after I won some cash over the weekend that I now want to withdraw I was asked to fill my account detail for wire transfer, that I can't withdraw via debit card.
The information they asked for are confusing me. I've gone to the bank and I got some, but didn't get some.
I almost wrestled with d fcmb guy that attended to me this morning cuz he said they have nothing like bank code, and I was insisting they have.
kindly help put me through
some of the info includes:
SWIFT CODE: which I've gotten
IBAN: I've also gotten
BANK CODE: I can't get.
etc
I HAVE A DOMICILIARY ACCT AS WELL. please I need someone to put me through

1 Share

Re: I Can't Withdraw From My Bet365 Acct by Nwaoguta(m): 11:53am On Aug 07, 2018
iamjames2222:
Hi everyone.
please I need the help of those who have active bet365 acct who have withdrawn lately to guide me on how to go about this challenge.
my account is fully verified. I credited my account with my MasterCard debit card. I was hoping withdrawal will be through the same means but after I won some cash over the weekend that I now want to withdraw I was asked to fill my account detail for wire transfer, that I can't withdraw via debit card.
The information they asked for are confusing me. I've gone to the bank and I got some, but didn't get some.
I almost wrestled with d fcmb guy that attended to me this morning cuz he said they have nothing like bank code, and I was insisting they have.
kindly help put me through
some of the info includes:
SWIFT CODE: which I've gotten
IBAN: I've also gotten
BANK CODE: I can't get.
etc
you can't withdraw through your debit MasterCard, just open a dormicilary account send them your bank informations such as IBAN, swift code, etc you will log in to your bet365 account to fill all these informations under banking, make sure the name you used in opening your bet365 account is the same with the one you use to open your bank account it's simple.
Re: I Can't Withdraw From My Bet365 Acct by iamjames2222: 12:05pm On Aug 07, 2018
Nwaoguta:
you can't withdraw through your debit MasterCard, just open a dormicilary account send them your bank informations such as IBAN, swift code, etc you will log in to your bet365 account to fill all these informations under banking, make sure the name you used in opening your bet365 account is the same with the one you use to open your bank account it's simple.

thank you for your comment. I have a domiciliary account with Diamond bank. I went there today, just that I can't get bank code. and I need to fill it for the transaction to fly. please have you withdrawn before?
Re: I Can't Withdraw From My Bet365 Acct by Nwaoguta(m): 12:26pm On Aug 07, 2018
iamjames2222:

thank you for your comment. I have a domiciliary account with Diamond bank. I went there today, just that I can't get bank code. and I need to fill it for the transaction to fly. please have you withdrawn before?
yes, though I'm using Gtbank but diamond bank is suppose to provide you with all the necessary informations including their bank code

1 Like

Re: I Can't Withdraw From My Bet365 Acct by iamjames2222: 1:37pm On Aug 07, 2018
Nwaoguta:
yes, though I'm using Gtbank but diamond bank is suppose to provide you with all the necessary informations including their bank code

thank you. please can you help me with your number or Whatsapp line?
here is my Whatsapp line 07036872647

(1) (Reply)

Download Video: Chelsea Vs Ajax 4-4 All Goals & Highlights / Bravo King Kanu ! / Contacting Super Falcons (Nigerian Female Football Team)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.