Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,418 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Iceberg Slim On His Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Iceberg Slim On His Birthday (23795 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Hot Photos / Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Queenly Beach Photos / Jayden Safo 8th Birthday: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Iceberg Slim On His Birthday by NaijaCelebrity: 12:13pm On Aug 07, 2018
Ghanaian Actress, Juliet Ibrahim took to her Insta story to celebrate Nigerian singer, Icebergslim on his birthday.

The rumors is still not confirmed by both parties if they are still dating or not.

See what she posted on her page.

https://www.headofsocials.com/2018/08/07/ghanaian-actress-juliet-ibrahim-celebrates-icebergslim-on-his-birthday/

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Iceberg Slim On His Birthday by Mrop(m): 12:15pm On Aug 07, 2018
Hbd oo

Simi Rock See Through Net In New Adorable Photos >>> http://www.praizenews.com/simi-rock-see-through-net-in-new-adorable-photos/
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Iceberg Slim On His Birthday by Tamarapetty(f): 12:16pm On Aug 07, 2018
Abeg which song this guy don sing?? Happy birthday sha cheesy

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Iceberg Slim On His Birthday by DABREEZYTOS(f): 12:23pm On Aug 07, 2018
lol,,,,i've listened to one of his songs but to be sincere,,,ah no even remember that song grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Iceberg Slim On His Birthday by Nollyzonenews: 12:24pm On Aug 07, 2018
DABREEZYTOS:
lol,,,,i've listened to one of his songs but to be sincere,,,ah no even remember that song grin
hmmmm

Tamarapetty:
you this peepoo
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Iceberg Slim On His Birthday by pweshdodo(m): 1:17pm On Aug 07, 2018
He sang I put my CD on another wave
That's all

6 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Iceberg Slim On His Birthday by chriskosherbal(m): 1:25pm On Aug 07, 2018
I think this guy did a perfect job on her in the oda room.. grin

Note: women Wil never forget a guy that knows his work in the oda room even if they are no more undecided

Guys be wise . undecided..meanwhile check my signature if you want to make a mark in the oda room.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Iceberg Slim On His Birthday by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 07, 2018
Good for you guys
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Iceberg Slim On His Birthday by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 07, 2018
Fine girl
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Iceberg Slim On His Birthday by princechurchill(m): 4:17pm On Aug 07, 2018
She dumped him the moment she saw his career is a mirage
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Iceberg Slim On His Birthday by tstx(m): 4:17pm On Aug 07, 2018
iceberg slim sha enjoyed himself tho....

see my signature
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Iceberg Slim On His Birthday by 21savages: 4:18pm On Aug 07, 2018
See as this guy cum fine for this pix.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Iceberg Slim On His Birthday by siesen16: 4:20pm On Aug 07, 2018
this guy becomes relevant once Julie is mentioned. never heard his songs

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Iceberg Slim On His Birthday by Jenomtwist(m): 4:21pm On Aug 07, 2018
Hope say him don cut dat rope wey him tie join him Hair
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Iceberg Slim On His Birthday by Centcanada: 4:22pm On Aug 07, 2018
Juliet love him quite well but many things are involve in their relationship. Don't ask me what is involve because I will not tell you.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Iceberg Slim On His Birthday by Drabrah(m): 4:27pm On Aug 07, 2018
Wen a woman celebrates u wtout d usual romantic ajasa, u need no soothsayer to tell u it's over

3 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Iceberg Slim On His Birthday by Allylic(f): 4:29pm On Aug 07, 2018
How is this news..Both of them should try and revive their dead careers first.. Especially iceberg slim.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Iceberg Slim On His Birthday by Judolisco(m): 4:29pm On Aug 07, 2018
Iceberg don tey na
Go and listen to beef by m.i
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Iceberg Slim On His Birthday by Pidginwhisper: 4:30pm On Aug 07, 2018
grin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Iceberg Slim On His Birthday by Navalsadiq(m): 4:35pm On Aug 07, 2018
These duo are gud together

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Iceberg Slim On His Birthday by sprints2: 4:37pm On Aug 07, 2018
DABREEZYTOS:
he sang oluwa and featured Juliet Ibrahim younger sister Sonia...the guy na rich boy oo...Juliet too like money
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Iceberg Slim On His Birthday by hi3: 4:48pm On Aug 07, 2018
Pre-Breakup Birthday
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Iceberg Slim On His Birthday by hi3: 4:49pm On Aug 07, 2018
Tamarapetty:
ye Oluwa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKbC2Y-xhUo

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Iceberg Slim On His Birthday by loverboys: 5:05pm On Aug 07, 2018
Hmmmm do as u lyk...next page please
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Iceberg Slim On His Birthday by bobokeshington: 5:22pm On Aug 07, 2018
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Iceberg Slim On His Birthday by innocential3032(m): 5:24pm On Aug 07, 2018
If nt 4 anytin, i wil wish u llnp for bleeping juliet
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Iceberg Slim On His Birthday by HazzanTazzan(m): 5:37pm On Aug 07, 2018
Ok... This is obvious enough ...

The relationship is long gone...
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Iceberg Slim On His Birthday by simeotexy: 5:44pm On Aug 07, 2018
Tamarapetty:
grin
Tamarapetty:
I put my city on another waves I Bleep some bitches d Oda day

(1) (2) (Reply)

Burna Boy: I Feel Sorry For Nigerian Artistes Jumping Into Intl Record Deals / Riddle : Solve This Riddle - "I Am The First On The Earth....." / Khloe Wows In Gorgeous Corporate Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.