Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,283 members, 7,815,479 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

''I Warned Those Who Brought Buhari In 2015" Fayose Reacts To NASS Invasion - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ''I Warned Those Who Brought Buhari In 2015" Fayose Reacts To NASS Invasion (1046 Views)

Tinubu Insists He Brought Buhari To Power And Will Succeed Him / Governor Abdulrazaq Chased Away By Decamping APC Members - Isaac Fayose Reacts / Fayose Reacts To 2018 Osun Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

''I Warned Those Who Brought Buhari In 2015" Fayose Reacts To NASS Invasion by Trizzi: 12:28pm On Aug 07, 2018

3 Likes

Re: ''I Warned Those Who Brought Buhari In 2015" Fayose Reacts To NASS Invasion by FarahAideed: 12:30pm On Aug 07, 2018
Many people warned us but people like me refused to heed then but today we know we made a huge mistake and part to God to give is the grace to fix it

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''I Warned Those Who Brought Buhari In 2015" Fayose Reacts To NASS Invasion by tsephanyah(f): 12:35pm On Aug 07, 2018
Shameless defeated politician

“Some people might try to tell you that it’s a banana. They might scream, ‘Banana, banana, banana,’ over and over and over again. They might put BANANA in all caps. You might even start to believe that this is a banana. But it’s not. This is an apple.”

Buhari/Osibanjo sak
Re: ''I Warned Those Who Brought Buhari In 2015" Fayose Reacts To NASS Invasion by tsephanyah(f): 12:35pm On Aug 07, 2018
Shameful defeated politician

“Some people might try to tell you that it’s a banana. They might scream, ‘Banana, banana, banana,’ over and over and over again. They might put BANANA in all caps. You might even start to believe that this is a banana. But it’s not. This is an apple.”

Buhari/Osibanjo sak
Re: ''I Warned Those Who Brought Buhari In 2015" Fayose Reacts To NASS Invasion by obyback: 12:37pm On Aug 07, 2018
Everyone (apc and pdp) was prevented from entering the nass complex. Whats the fuss about?
Re: ''I Warned Those Who Brought Buhari In 2015" Fayose Reacts To NASS Invasion by Immanuels7(m): 12:46pm On Aug 07, 2018
Time to leave Nigeria.. APC is a SCAM. Too bad i supported Buhari in 2015

1 Like

Re: ''I Warned Those Who Brought Buhari In 2015" Fayose Reacts To NASS Invasion by amaniro: 12:47pm On Aug 07, 2018
obyback:
Everyone (apc and pdp) was prevented from entering the nass complex. Whats the fuss about?
Shut up. If APC senators were prevented how did they sign the impeachment.

1 Like

Re: ''I Warned Those Who Brought Buhari In 2015" Fayose Reacts To NASS Invasion by Racoon(m): 12:49pm On Aug 07, 2018
Jonathan, Fayose, Adebanjo & many others did but warped sentiment will not allow reasonable Nigerians to see good reasoning.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''I Warned Those Who Brought Buhari In 2015" Fayose Reacts To NASS Invasion by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 07, 2018
If this was the democracy GEJ practised, would we have ever had a change of government?

Go and tell buhari that a lot of us dont have VISA or even ticket or even know where VFS is located. He cannot ruin this country for us.

Imagine all this going on and the president is no where to be found, is that the president that would fight for you when the time comes?

3 Likes

Re: ''I Warned Those Who Brought Buhari In 2015" Fayose Reacts To NASS Invasion by obyback: 12:55pm On Aug 07, 2018
amaniro:

Shut up. If APC senators were prevented how did they sign the impeachment.
They signed it on the walls of the nass chambers. Dunce
Re: ''I Warned Those Who Brought Buhari In 2015" Fayose Reacts To NASS Invasion by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 07, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: ''I Warned Those Who Brought Buhari In 2015" Fayose Reacts To NASS Invasion by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 07, 2018
This fool is still talking.
He will soon be in prison anyways....
Thieves supporting thieves.
Re: ''I Warned Those Who Brought Buhari In 2015" Fayose Reacts To NASS Invasion by Bimpe29: 12:58pm On Aug 07, 2018
FarahAideed:
Many people warned us but people like me refused to heed then but today we know we made a huge mistake
With what happened today at National Assembly, no Nigerian electorate with his/her right senses should vote for Buhari come 2019.
Buhari is a tyrant and dictator in Agbada. Tyranny is really in his blood vessels.
The mistake must be made again.

2 Likes

Re: ''I Warned Those Who Brought Buhari In 2015" Fayose Reacts To NASS Invasion by StillX10(m): 1:02pm On Aug 07, 2018
Buhari controls these zombies even from London

1 Like

Re: ''I Warned Those Who Brought Buhari In 2015" Fayose Reacts To NASS Invasion by dododawa1: 1:14pm On Aug 07, 2018
God punish FAYOSE
Re: ''I Warned Those Who Brought Buhari In 2015" Fayose Reacts To NASS Invasion by Oshin56(m): 1:15pm On Aug 07, 2018
Buhari have come and useless the judiciary and legislative which arms of government has not been rendered useless by this government and some people will now be showing there mediocrity by saying he is fighting corruption

1 Like

Re: ''I Warned Those Who Brought Buhari In 2015" Fayose Reacts To NASS Invasion by Metuh: 1:15pm On Aug 07, 2018
Nigerians were warned in 2015!

God bless GEJ the hero of democracy jare.

1 Like

Re: ''I Warned Those Who Brought Buhari In 2015" Fayose Reacts To NASS Invasion by godliman: 1:25pm On Aug 07, 2018
modelmike7:
This fool is still talking.
He will soon be in prison anyways....
Thieves supporting thieves.
WHO IS THE FOOL? FAYOSE? OK BROS WELL DONE
Re: ''I Warned Those Who Brought Buhari In 2015" Fayose Reacts To NASS Invasion by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 07, 2018
WELDONE
Re: ''I Warned Those Who Brought Buhari In 2015" Fayose Reacts To NASS Invasion by blackpanda: 1:33pm On Aug 07, 2018
[s]
FarahAideed:
Many people warned us but people like me refused to heed then but today we know we made a huge mistake and part to God to give is the grace to fix it
[/s]

why are u lieing You have never in your life had pvc let alone to vote, smh
Re: ''I Warned Those Who Brought Buhari In 2015" Fayose Reacts To NASS Invasion by DogmaNation: 1:34pm On Aug 07, 2018
tsephanyah:
Shameful defeated politician

Buhari/Osibanjo sak
Go n correct the topic u made against Buhari in 2017, before u became an idiotic pig of buhari grin grin grin
Re: ''I Warned Those Who Brought Buhari In 2015" Fayose Reacts To NASS Invasion by blackpanda: 1:34pm On Aug 07, 2018
[s]
Metuh:
Nigerians were warned in 2015!

God bless GEJ the hero of democracy jare.
[/s]

God forbid
Dont even call that clueless buffoon here
Re: ''I Warned Those Who Brought Buhari In 2015" Fayose Reacts To NASS Invasion by Metuh: 1:47pm On Aug 07, 2018
blackpanda:
[s][/s]
God forbid Dont even call that clueless buffoon here
So I should mention the dull cow president abi

You BMCs have no shame at all, defending failures upadan.
Re: ''I Warned Those Who Brought Buhari In 2015" Fayose Reacts To NASS Invasion by blackpanda: 1:50pm On Aug 07, 2018
Metuh:

So I should mention the dull cow president abi

You BMCs have no shame at all, defending failures upadan.

sigh
Re: ''I Warned Those Who Brought Buhari In 2015" Fayose Reacts To NASS Invasion by UncleJudax(m): 2:09pm On Aug 07, 2018
Esseite:
If this was the democracy GEJ practised, would we have ever had a change of government?

Go and tell buhari that a lot of us dont have VISA or even ticket or even know where VFS is located. He cannot ruin this country for us.

Imagine all this going on and the president is no where to be found, is that the president that would fight for you when the time comes?
Buhari might have heath challenges but the cabal made sure he left now for London...so they can effect some changes...

Buhari has an alibi.

Mr Integrity grin

(1) (Reply)

Those Who Though Buhari Was A ‘northern/muslim Jihadist’ Were Scammed – Keyamo / N10,000 FG TradeMoni Scheme So Disgraceful / Muslim/muslim Ticket: Kaduna Christians Pass Vote Of No Confidence On El-rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.