Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,723 members, 7,820,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

I Want To Create A Website... - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Want To Create A Website... (353 Views)

A Website Designer Needed And Free Accommodation for 2 Females In Aba / Create A Website Resume To Attract A Greater Audience / Web Developer Needed To Create A Website In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Create A Website... by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 07, 2018
I want to create a good website for my business. If you can create a really great website for a medium scale business. Get in here !!!
Re: I Want To Create A Website... by sparko1(m): 1:46pm On Aug 07, 2018
Kashamaadupe:
I want to create a good website for my business. If you can create a really great website for a medium scale business. Get in here !!!

I can build a website for you but i need to know why you think you need a website

if you think you want to increase sales, having a website doesn't translate better sales, or increase in income, you can create a social media page and start there but if you are planning on expanding or involving in online sales well great

Re: I Want To Create A Website... by excanny: 3:05pm On Aug 07, 2018
Call/WhatsApp 07030595988
Re: I Want To Create A Website... by novelphotos: 3:44pm On Aug 07, 2018
Call or whatsapp 08170188534
Re: I Want To Create A Website... by onlinesecret(m): 5:18pm On Aug 07, 2018
WhatsApp me: 08066915453
Re: I Want To Create A Website... by Donald3d(m): 2:10am On Aug 08, 2018
Kashamaadupe:

I build affordable and professional websites
I built
www.hubertagro.com
www.sub9ja.com
www.autojosh.com

My whatsapp number
Hope to hear from you soon
Re: I Want To Create A Website... by Smartjob1(f): 2:13am On Aug 08, 2018
Kashamaadupe:
Hey there. Buy your domain name and we will do it for you free for one year if it is not an ecommerce platform. If it is ecommerce, we will give you 50% off the first year.

See www.bejite.com and www.solprogroup.com

Soft work...
Re: I Want To Create A Website... by Leo29(m): 2:30am On Aug 08, 2018
You can what's app or call the expert here
+2348109671856
I will need to discuss with u before knowing if your idea of having a website is the best or not

(1) (Reply)

Today, We Are Meeting With N-power Build Stakeholders For Discussions. #npowerng / Urgent Recruitmemt For OND Holders / Ebonylife TV Recruitment – Lagos | August 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.