Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Adorable Photos Of Duncan Mighty With E Money - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adorable Photos Of Duncan Mighty With E Money (814 Views)

Duncan Mighty: "My Sister Has Mental Illness, Not A Thief, It's Fake News" / Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt / E-money And His 3 Sons Rock Matching Agbada In Adorable Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adorable Photos Of Duncan Mighty With E Money by pzphoto(m): 12:49pm On Aug 07, 2018
Checkout adorable photos of Duncan Mighty with Five star boss E money.

money praying for Duncan mighty watch video below

Duncan Mighty shared this adorable video, He wrote :

Amen to ur Prayers @iam_emoney1 GOD BLESS YOU SIR,,,, and he said to me ,,,, Come house tonight come collect 5 bundles u made me proud,,,,,,

Video

Gist From Praize News

More @ http://www.praizenews.com/adorable-photos-of-duncan-mighty-with-e-money/

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi

Re: Adorable Photos Of Duncan Mighty With E Money by pzphoto(m): 12:49pm On Aug 07, 2018
Re: Adorable Photos Of Duncan Mighty With E Money by Obainoneandonly(m): 12:58pm On Aug 07, 2018
come collect five bundles, just like dat..why can't it be me,even if its one bundle
Re: Adorable Photos Of Duncan Mighty With E Money by OneCorner: 1:05pm On Aug 07, 2018
Igbos can fine for Africa.
See d oda one like monkey

Re: Adorable Photos Of Duncan Mighty With E Money by chriskosherbal(m): 1:30pm On Aug 07, 2018
This guy is just trending now ...sometimes in life the people you associate with really matter and they can make you relevant or more reLevant again ..

Starboy wizzy and Duncan collabo ....bought more light his way .

Meanwhile the guy above me STOP the tribal war there is no need for it ..

BTW na money be fine man nu be face oga... undecided

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Couples Fighting White Couples In London Watch Video / Davido Mobbed By Fans As He Campaigns For His Uncle InĀ OsunĀ State (Photos) / KIDI Confirms Been Part Of The Illumnati Kingdom, And Ghanaians Are In Shock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.