Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,906 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

Fayose Reacts To DSS Invasion Of National Assembly - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Reacts To DSS Invasion Of National Assembly (19369 Views)

Memories Of DSS Invasion As Buhari, Daura Hold Talks / DSS Invasion: Atiku Commends Osinbajo Over Sack Of DG, Lawal Daura / Senators Welcome Saraki At National Assembly After DSS Invasion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Reacts To DSS Invasion Of National Assembly by Freshkidavid(m): 1:53pm On Aug 07, 2018
Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose has reacted to the invasion of the National Assembly via his twitter handle.

Here is a screenshot of what he said:

https://www.kingstondome.com/2018/08/fayose-reacts-dss-invasion-national-assembly.html

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Reacts To DSS Invasion Of National Assembly by Kaycee9242(m): 1:55pm On Aug 07, 2018
Talkative I av been waiting for u to comment, cho cho cho governor no go pay salaries. As if u all are not d same

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Reacts To DSS Invasion Of National Assembly by izzou(m): 1:55pm On Aug 07, 2018
grin grin

Make una declare public holiday Tomorrow Abeg to mourn our lost democracy

I want rest grin

Work don tire me for this week angry

Abeg angry

46 Likes

Re: Fayose Reacts To DSS Invasion Of National Assembly by Merimental(m): 1:57pm On Aug 07, 2018
Democracy is gradually being forced into extinction by dis regime...every sane citizen must reject such evil proposal..

14 Likes

Re: Fayose Reacts To DSS Invasion Of National Assembly by Vicrotica(m): 2:00pm On Aug 07, 2018
The same people
Re: Fayose Reacts To DSS Invasion Of National Assembly by Freshkidavid(m): 2:05pm On Aug 07, 2018
Kaycee9242:
Talkative I av been waiting for u to comment, cho cho cho governor no go pay salaries. As if u all are not d same

Loool
Lalasticlala
Re: Fayose Reacts To DSS Invasion Of National Assembly by gen2briz(m): 2:27pm On Aug 07, 2018
How far with the salary sir?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Reacts To DSS Invasion Of National Assembly by paulsibility(m): 2:37pm On Aug 07, 2018
sure, you did warn.. but a dog that is destined to go astray wont listen to the voice of its owner....

2015, Oga Haruna, who lives down the street, owned a large store where he sells household daily needs, wines, assorted materials and all, a kind of mini supermarket. Averagely, he was comfortable. I do go to his place to read paper, he only buys ' the nation' ....i think he loves deceit. He was always saying " Buhari must win, write it down, if he no win i go vacate this my shop, corruption is too much, bla bla bla"... Buhari won, even before the general recession, economic crisis hit Oga Haruna, his business nosedived, he was still managing it, things were going one step forward, three steps backward for him, but he believed he will bounce back. The general recession came, it killed, nailed the coffin and buried the ailing business. Indeed, Oga Haruna vacated his shop, as he prophesied. The place is now been maned by a young lady, Haruna sold it.. The last time i saw him, he was walking like an over-sized shirt hung on a wooden hanger. Breeze was almost blowing him here and there as he walks along the street. Honestly, I was tempted to advice him to put some some stones and rock particles in his pocket, so he can gain stability. But the courage to say that i dont have. I simply asked him how has he been enjoying the government. He frowned his face and said " na God go punish Buhari" ..... i quickly say Amen.. and we both went our ways.......

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fayose Reacts To DSS Invasion Of National Assembly by olaolulazio(m): 2:54pm On Aug 07, 2018
I warned those that brought you inn also

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Reacts To DSS Invasion Of National Assembly by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 07, 2018
Ladies will argue with you for 40 minutes and be like "am not going to sit here and argue with you "��
Re: Fayose Reacts To DSS Invasion Of National Assembly by veekid(m): 2:54pm On Aug 07, 2018
My fellow game of thrones fans. As we await winter and the great showdown for the battle of the the throne. You can watch competition of the throne, a stage play by the Nigerian politicians. Make we use am dey warm body.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Reacts To DSS Invasion Of National Assembly by hisexcellency34: 2:54pm On Aug 07, 2018
Congrats to Fayose. Seems he is no longer in pain

1 Like

Re: Fayose Reacts To DSS Invasion Of National Assembly by cana882(m): 2:54pm On Aug 07, 2018
This stupid man is still struggling to get attention. My friend get d fck outa here..

13 Likes

Re: Fayose Reacts To DSS Invasion Of National Assembly by omoadeleye(m): 2:54pm On Aug 07, 2018
They won't listen

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Reacts To DSS Invasion Of National Assembly by HajimeSaito(m): 2:54pm On Aug 07, 2018
cool
Re: Fayose Reacts To DSS Invasion Of National Assembly by dustydee: 2:54pm On Aug 07, 2018
Who did he warn when DSS invaded the national assembly in 2014?

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Reacts To DSS Invasion Of National Assembly by fasa2020(m): 2:54pm On Aug 07, 2018
This one still exists?

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Reacts To DSS Invasion Of National Assembly by miqos02(m): 2:55pm On Aug 07, 2018
OK seen
Re: Fayose Reacts To DSS Invasion Of National Assembly by Greenarrow01(m): 2:55pm On Aug 07, 2018
Re: Fayose Reacts To DSS Invasion Of National Assembly by Horus(m): 2:55pm On Aug 07, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsW4rwApVAE

DSS Lock Down National Assembly
Re: Fayose Reacts To DSS Invasion Of National Assembly by afrika4real(m): 2:55pm On Aug 07, 2018
Keep short. You send you ...fayose
Re: Fayose Reacts To DSS Invasion Of National Assembly by FarahAideed: 2:55pm On Aug 07, 2018
Yes you are right I was part of those that were warned but I refused to heed then ...Today I know it was a satanic mistake to vote for Buhari then ...NEVER AGAIN

6 Likes

Re: Fayose Reacts To DSS Invasion Of National Assembly by HoodBillionaire: 2:55pm On Aug 07, 2018
ffk wud react soon
d lion fayose has woken up

1 Like

Re: Fayose Reacts To DSS Invasion Of National Assembly by Alliadekolaforu: 2:56pm On Aug 07, 2018
Merimental:
Democracy is gradually being forced into extinction by dis regime...every sane citizen must reject such evil proposal..
yes I agree but how do we reject it cause I see no channel to do that all I see is ranting on social media

1 Like

Re: Fayose Reacts To DSS Invasion Of National Assembly by faaz24: 2:56pm On Aug 07, 2018
He is the chief reactor on APC affairs
Thugnor in pains

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Reacts To DSS Invasion Of National Assembly by Lanre4uonly(m): 2:56pm On Aug 07, 2018
Reactions everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Reacts To DSS Invasion Of National Assembly by laffwitmi: 2:56pm On Aug 07, 2018
This man should shut up

it's GEJ's project Lol grin grin grin
Re: Fayose Reacts To DSS Invasion Of National Assembly by imran147(m): 2:56pm On Aug 07, 2018
Let Saraki resign and let peace reign....Saraki is power drunker and also apc itself...but for peace to reign let him resign enough is enough....Even if na Tee back in the days dis matter e no go easy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos And Video From The APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Calabar / Boko Haram: UN Peace Corps Celebrates Outgoing Service Chiefs / "We Are Not Slaves" -Coca-Cola Pay Nigerian Day-Workers $2.60 Per Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.