Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,439 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Police Shoot Man Dead In Anambra Over Bribe This Morning (Graphic Pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Shoot Man Dead In Anambra Over Bribe This Morning (Graphic Pics) (26072 Views)

Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar This Morning (Graphic Photos) / Armed Robbers Attack Gtbank In Surulere, Lagos In Broad Daylight, Shoot Man / Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Shoot Man Dead In Anambra Over Bribe This Morning (Graphic Pics) by Arysexy(m): 4:51pm On Aug 07, 2018
Fvck this damn shythole
Re: Police Shoot Man Dead In Anambra Over Bribe This Morning (Graphic Pics) by classicfrank4u(m): 4:53pm On Aug 07, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
The police is your friend, why must you argue with a friend? Now see the sorrow he's brought against himself.
ur stupidity has no limit.

1 Like

Re: Police Shoot Man Dead In Anambra Over Bribe This Morning (Graphic Pics) by ChiefAzubuike(f): 4:56pm On Aug 07, 2018
Obaf1:
u should more concern about ur destiny corz, is in danger...............rip to the dead.... To d police that commit dis barberia act........KARMA will surely do his asgnment on u.
Do you know who you're talking to?
Re: Police Shoot Man Dead In Anambra Over Bribe This Morning (Graphic Pics) by asawanathegreat(m): 5:07pm On Aug 07, 2018
Police and shooting plus bribe taking is like 5and6
Re: Police Shoot Man Dead In Anambra Over Bribe This Morning (Graphic Pics) by Obaf1(m): 5:10pm On Aug 07, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Do you know who you're talking to?
just go back and read what u post upthere, u don't joke with evething mr.chief
Re: Police Shoot Man Dead In Anambra Over Bribe This Morning (Graphic Pics) by consultancy: 5:17pm On Aug 07, 2018
I am not an advocate of police extortions and brutality. I even hate the police, but on the same vain I know the police cannot just give you a head shot and walk away because u did not bribe them. If your vehicle documents are complete and genuine, they have nothing on you, then you could politely tell them you have no money at the moment. But if you know your documents are either expired or fake or incomplete, then they have you on the jugular and you must do their bidding. In a case where u know u are wrong, no matter how little your wrong is, Better resort to begging them politely, rather than arguing and claiming rights. I am no coward and I always stand by my rights, but as you are claiming right be sure that you have not committed any traffic offence and all documents they demand are intact. Rip Young man. This is another death that could have been avoided by simply being polite to them
Re: Police Shoot Man Dead In Anambra Over Bribe This Morning (Graphic Pics) by FBIL: 5:18pm On Aug 07, 2018
And you guys didn't set the Police men ablaze? Lazy youth everywhere!
Re: Police Shoot Man Dead In Anambra Over Bribe This Morning (Graphic Pics) by innocential3032(m): 5:20pm On Aug 07, 2018
God wil punish d said police man
Re: Police Shoot Man Dead In Anambra Over Bribe This Morning (Graphic Pics) by collinsisioma: 5:22pm On Aug 07, 2018
Nigerian police @ it again.
Re: Police Shoot Man Dead In Anambra Over Bribe This Morning (Graphic Pics) by colizee(m): 5:23pm On Aug 07, 2018
CHRIST! Why would an officer of the law point a gun at an unarmed civilian? talk more of pulling the trigger!
Just cant wrap my head around that.
Re: Police Shoot Man Dead In Anambra Over Bribe This Morning (Graphic Pics) by wickedworld: 5:40pm On Aug 07, 2018
Chai, but why na? Police killing for fun. How can we protest for this killers to stop holding guns
Re: Police Shoot Man Dead In Anambra Over Bribe This Morning (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 07, 2018
izzou:
angry

The way people take pictures of the dead and post online weakens me sad

You can still tell the world without shocking his relatives unexpectedly

RIP young man. It's terrible coming to earth as a Nigerian
What other HELL is worse than this , my brother..??
Re: Police Shoot Man Dead In Anambra Over Bribe This Morning (Graphic Pics) by Eziokwugbaoto: 6:02pm On Aug 07, 2018
I say it once again without fear or favour that the NPF should be scraped.
Re: Police Shoot Man Dead In Anambra Over Bribe This Morning (Graphic Pics) by Printerscanner: 6:15pm On Aug 07, 2018
Karlovich:
The Nigerian police force is the most useless in Africa, such a shame how cheap human life has become in the zoo

And the fools were at the NASS but the could not shoot any Senator or disHonourable member.
Re: Police Shoot Man Dead In Anambra Over Bribe This Morning (Graphic Pics) by Nonnyflex(m): 6:30pm On Aug 07, 2018
izzou:
angry

It is still people like you that will doubt the authenticity of a news unless you see evidence... Even nairaland.com may not bring it to fp without pictures
Re: Police Shoot Man Dead In Anambra Over Bribe This Morning (Graphic Pics) by Juell(m): 6:32pm On Aug 07, 2018
consultancy:
I am not an advocate of police extortions and brutality. I even hate the police, but on the same vain I know the police cannot just give you a head shot and walk away because u did not bribe them. If your vehicle documents are complete and genuine, they have nothing on you, then you could politely tell them you have no money at the moment. But if you know your documents are either expired or fake or incomplete, then they have you on the jugular and you must do their bidding. In a case where u know u are wrong, no matter how little your wrong is, Better resort to begging them politely, rather than arguing and claiming rights. I am no coward and I always stand by my rights, but as you are claiming right be sure that you have not committed any traffic offence and all documents they demand are intact. Rip Young man. This is another death that could have been avoided by simply being polite to them
Nigerian police will always want to extort money from commercial drivers, so it has nothing to do with breaking rules/laws or incomplete papers. To them the it's a right

1 Like

Re: Police Shoot Man Dead In Anambra Over Bribe This Morning (Graphic Pics) by maxora016: 6:33pm On Aug 07, 2018
I saw this today face to face.
I am still in the hospital where the guys body is laying lifelessly in the accident/Emergency unit in awka

1 Like

Re: Police Shoot Man Dead In Anambra Over Bribe This Morning (Graphic Pics) by Joshuanajia: 6:52pm On Aug 07, 2018
true talk
Re: Police Shoot Man Dead In Anambra Over Bribe This Morning (Graphic Pics) by Commander93: 7:20pm On Aug 07, 2018
this is bad
Re: Police Shoot Man Dead In Anambra Over Bribe This Morning (Graphic Pics) by Akabuking: 7:52pm On Aug 07, 2018
try this for north and see wetin go happen, all police men go run for safety. the simple truth that some easterners e.g anambra, abia don't know their rights.
try this in imo state and see. ndi anambra stand up and fight for your right.

1 Like

Re: Police Shoot Man Dead In Anambra Over Bribe This Morning (Graphic Pics) by stblessing(f): 8:47pm On Aug 07, 2018
Those dudes in black are another problem we have in this crazy country.. They are simply of no use, GOSH!!!
Re: Police Shoot Man Dead In Anambra Over Bribe This Morning (Graphic Pics) by fullblast(m): 8:48pm On Aug 07, 2018
This gory Sight is similar to that which I witnessed in Ijebuode, Ogun state today at about 10am along ejirin road very close to the fly-over. I was approaching this point when I noticed motorists making frantic u-turn only for me to see a great crowd following a dead man carried on a stretcher shoulder high. There was so much wailing and shouting in air with all saying in one accord that Raji olopa(Raji, a policeman) killed him by shooting at close range. I couldn't take pics because I had my hands on the wheels. It was such a graphic sight with his face mutilated. Nigerians brace up for the next election...the last has not been heard about police brutality
Re: Police Shoot Man Dead In Anambra Over Bribe This Morning (Graphic Pics) by Senigentle(m): 9:44pm On Aug 07, 2018
Nigeria is really in sorry state where there is no regard for human life....hmmm, police office meant to protect life is wasting life

1 Like

Re: Police Shoot Man Dead In Anambra Over Bribe This Morning (Graphic Pics) by naijajobx: 4:26am On Aug 08, 2018
hmm
Re: Police Shoot Man Dead In Anambra Over Bribe This Morning (Graphic Pics) by romenna: 6:37am On Aug 08, 2018
Karlovich:
The Nigerian police force is the most useless in Africa, such a shame how cheap human life has become in the zoo
see, it's not abt the police force. It is we Nigerians that are the most useless in Africa because Nigerians are in the NPF.
Re: Police Shoot Man Dead In Anambra Over Bribe This Morning (Graphic Pics) by wakaawaka(m): 9:06am On Aug 08, 2018
MY GUY WETIN U DEY TALK SELF? If they post without pictures,you will say no proof - Fake News!! Ote'
izzou:
angry

Re: Police Shoot Man Dead In Anambra Over Bribe This Morning (Graphic Pics) by izzou(m): 9:07am On Aug 08, 2018
wakaawaka:
MY GUY WETIN U DEY TALK SELF? If they post without pictures,you will say no proof - Fake News!! Ote'

Maybe one day you'll wake up and see the corpse of a loved one on nairaland. I hope it will make you happy
Re: Police Shoot Man Dead In Anambra Over Bribe This Morning (Graphic Pics) by nwas55: 10:24am On Aug 08, 2018
Boast your account and see text below..no doubting .all you need is to stake high and win big..we congrats to yesterday subscribers..
todays game s ready..call or Whatsapp..winning is guaranteed..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cultists Kill University Graduate In Benue And One Other (PHOTOS) / Hajj Pilgrim Who Excreted 76 Wraps Of Cocaine Gets 10 Years Jail Term (pictures) / Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Benue Village Now - Facebook User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.