Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,653 members, 7,816,680 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

RCCG Pastor, Oluremi Tinubu Makeup Free Photos, Poses With Adeboye, Bola Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RCCG Pastor, Oluremi Tinubu Makeup Free Photos, Poses With Adeboye, Bola Tinubu (50401 Views)

Oluremi Tinubu Kneels Down To Greet Muhammad Buhari / Dapo Abiodun Commiserates With Adeboye Over Son’s Death / Pantami Blocks Buhari From Shaking Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife - Reno Omokri (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Pastor, Oluremi Tinubu Makeup Free Photos, Poses With Adeboye, Bola Tinubu by farem: 4:01pm On Aug 07, 2018
Racoon:
shocked shocked Corruption have moved to the church.Pastor Adeboye have lost it. undecided undecided

See your English

You HAS lost it?)
Re: RCCG Pastor, Oluremi Tinubu Makeup Free Photos, Poses With Adeboye, Bola Tinubu by derecho(m): 4:04pm On Aug 07, 2018
Jokerman:
my God... see what Nigeria has reduced Christianity to?? A church like redeemed doing this?? Daddy freeze was always right sha... it's a pity.. it's a pity...
Doing what?? Why not find out the church's requirements for ordaining Assistant Pastors...
There are many Deacons/Deaconesses ordained as Assistant Pastors with her.I guess her husband just wants to play politics with the pix.
She would have requested a pix with Pastor Adeboye after her ordination which I know Pastor Adeboye wouldn't have refused.

By the way,the ordination certificate isn't a visa to heaven. Genuine salvation through Jesus Christ is.

In my opinion, there's no big deal in snapping with Pastor Adeboye.Pastor Adeboye snaps with many dignitaries who aren't saved.

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Pastor, Oluremi Tinubu Makeup Free Photos, Poses With Adeboye, Bola Tinubu by PVision2020(m): 4:06pm On Aug 07, 2018
This is my problem with Christians hypocrisy, we shout and raise false alarm that Muslims want to islamize Nigeria, but if a Christian or better still a pastor should rise up to contest for any position we will be the first to condemn them.
Christians don't want Okotie, they dislike bakare and now to them Osinbajo is a fake pastor.
You won't see Muslims condemning Saraki being made Baba adinni or Muslim politicians building mosques near their homes, Alhajis and alfas are occupying every sensitive positions and you won't here word of condemnation from their followers. But my holier than thou hypocrites see no good in themselves and still they shout about islamization.

In the SW today, despite Christians and Muslims having slightly equal population, the Muslims dominates the political space. Why? We demonise politics and politicians, so you wouldn't be surprise when 75% of the card carrying members of political parties are Muslims. The few Christians that have the balls are ostracize, criticize and malign by we CHRISTIANS. Yet we complain of bad governance.

If I may ask, what stops Remi Tinubu from being a pastor? Are there not full time pastors worst than her? Where and what is the "spiritiometer" you judgemental lots use in determining are degree of spirituality? What part of the Bible forbade politicians from becoming pastors?

7 Likes

Re: RCCG Pastor, Oluremi Tinubu Makeup Free Photos, Poses With Adeboye, Bola Tinubu by chromehagin: 4:06pm On Aug 07, 2018
Thank God for her life

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor, Oluremi Tinubu Makeup Free Photos, Poses With Adeboye, Bola Tinubu by farem: 4:07pm On Aug 07, 2018
ednut1:
And some women go reject guy cos na muslim and she be xtain. Continue o

So anyone with unbelievers spouse should kill their spouses after becoming Christian, abi?

No wonder you people don't mind killing anyone who turn to Christ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RCCG Pastor, Oluremi Tinubu Makeup Free Photos, Poses With Adeboye, Bola Tinubu by otokx(m): 4:13pm On Aug 07, 2018
I thought all APC senators were in Abuja Sheraton to impeach Saraki and Ekweremadu?
Re: RCCG Pastor, Oluremi Tinubu Makeup Free Photos, Poses With Adeboye, Bola Tinubu by farem: 4:14pm On Aug 07, 2018
livinbygrace:

And Remi Tinubu is an Itse-Kiri woman though she was raised in Ogun state
So itsekiri is Togolese?
Re: RCCG Pastor, Oluremi Tinubu Makeup Free Photos, Poses With Adeboye, Bola Tinubu by IamPatriotic(m): 4:17pm On Aug 07, 2018
Akpacha:
comot there! when muslim men d marry Christian gals, religion na secondary, show me how many muslim gals married Christian men!

it's needless mentioning names, if you are Yoruba and you're not from a remote village, you'll know many Muslim women married to Christian men and they're enjoying their marriages.

Omoluabi ni wa.
Re: RCCG Pastor, Oluremi Tinubu Makeup Free Photos, Poses With Adeboye, Bola Tinubu by Keketales: 4:17pm On Aug 07, 2018
I heard she was an ordained pastor about three years ago. How come she is an assistant now?

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor, Oluremi Tinubu Makeup Free Photos, Poses With Adeboye, Bola Tinubu by taurusmena1(m): 4:17pm On Aug 07, 2018
Abeg talk.its ur mouth.whoever decides to insult u,its their headache.
izzou:
grin

Tinubu's wife is an assistant pastor grin

Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow

Shey if I talk, una no go insult me? lipsrsealed
Re: RCCG Pastor, Oluremi Tinubu Makeup Free Photos, Poses With Adeboye, Bola Tinubu by blackboy(m): 4:17pm On Aug 07, 2018
SpecialAdviser:
Cases like this makes me a more proud Catholic.

Disclaimer: I don't mean to condemn other churches but Im sure this woman can never be ordained a rev sister would she have been a Catholic.

At least Fashola wife who is a Catholic can tell better.

The big question is "When did she study to be ordained a Pastor"? Does she know anything about theology?

She has always been in the Senate.
Listen to yourself. So because Im always going to work I cant get a masters, doctorate or professional qualification?

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor, Oluremi Tinubu Makeup Free Photos, Poses With Adeboye, Bola Tinubu by Trove(m): 4:19pm On Aug 07, 2018
No be me talk am o

Re: RCCG Pastor, Oluremi Tinubu Makeup Free Photos, Poses With Adeboye, Bola Tinubu by Boss13: 4:28pm On Aug 07, 2018
Factfinder1:
Only God go save us for this country.... When you see devil dining with the same people telling you to beware of devils....bishop oyedepo would never ever do this

He will do worse. These men are moved by earthly power and wealth.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor, Oluremi Tinubu Makeup Free Photos, Poses With Adeboye, Bola Tinubu by Enough6000(f): 4:29pm On Aug 07, 2018
Hmmmmm God knows His chosen
Re: RCCG Pastor, Oluremi Tinubu Makeup Free Photos, Poses With Adeboye, Bola Tinubu by Boss13: 4:29pm On Aug 07, 2018
blackboy:
Listen to yourself. So because Im always going to work I cant get a masters, doctorate or professional qualification?

It’s people like you that continue to justify the nonsense that happens in Nigeria. If what you can see is a pastor; then you need to clean your eyes
Re: RCCG Pastor, Oluremi Tinubu Makeup Free Photos, Poses With Adeboye, Bola Tinubu by Archbishop88: 4:30pm On Aug 07, 2018
Nigeria peace could be restore.
If I would have my way, I could have honor Tinubu and his family, the best religion tolerance family in Nigeria. Tinubu wife has been non-muslim devotee, despite her husband being a Muslim.
Let us brothers and sisters of both faith learn succinctly from this.
Peace is achievable....imagine if religious leaders could tolerate others like the recent unique imam who kept Christians in mosque (plateau state). How many lives and tribes will still be in existence today.
Re: RCCG Pastor, Oluremi Tinubu Makeup Free Photos, Poses With Adeboye, Bola Tinubu by OmoOshodi(m): 4:37pm On Aug 07, 2018
Pastor Mrs Remi Tinubu for Vice President 2019 is ..... 95% loading

Re: RCCG Pastor, Oluremi Tinubu Makeup Free Photos, Poses With Adeboye, Bola Tinubu by Willzkid(m): 4:38pm On Aug 07, 2018
Lilimax:

Bro, you don't need to know theology before becoming a Pastor?
Most of Jesus' disciples are unlearned men smiley
Very wrong, the disciples of Jesus learned day and night at the feet of the greatest theologian: Jesus .
Theology does not necessarily connote a formal training in a seminary or school but a pastor must be versed in the basic doctrines of Christ, and the Apostles' doctrine. Even Apollos a man of great words had to be tutored by Priscilla and Aquila.
Here is what Paul says about this:
2Tim 2:24, 2 Tim 2:15, Titus 2:7.
Soundness of Doctrine (theology) is the bane of today's neopentecostalism in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor, Oluremi Tinubu Makeup Free Photos, Poses With Adeboye, Bola Tinubu by gurunoble: 4:43pm On Aug 07, 2018
i thought they said Tinubu, is a Yoruba Muslim. how comes his wife is being ordain a pastors!!!! i laugh in france....... you cant deceive me @tinubu.

Re: RCCG Pastor, Oluremi Tinubu Makeup Free Photos, Poses With Adeboye, Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 07, 2018
izzou:
grin

Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow Wow

Talk jooor and stop sounding like a man's best friend!!
Re: RCCG Pastor, Oluremi Tinubu Makeup Free Photos, Poses With Adeboye, Bola Tinubu by nobleguru(m): 4:46pm On Aug 07, 2018
i thought they said Tinubu, is a Yoruba Muslim. how comes his wife is being ordain a pastors!!!! i laugh in france....... you cant deceive me @tinubu.
I Prefare the PDP Administration than this APC of a thing

Re: RCCG Pastor, Oluremi Tinubu Makeup Free Photos, Poses With Adeboye, Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 07, 2018
You will hear nothing like haram from imams as Tinubu worshipped in a church or an abomination by the christains & pastors as.the descendant of ishmael worshipped in a church but when it is time for power moves and sharing the loot,the elites and the religious leaders will play the religious and the tribal card so the followers will be used as the pawns for their games of POWER,dont be fooled people,this is 2018.....there is nothing like Religion,it is a tool of Manipulation by the Elites.....

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor, Oluremi Tinubu Makeup Free Photos, Poses With Adeboye, Bola Tinubu by holajeedayy: 4:55pm On Aug 07, 2018
dainformant:
Wife of the National Leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC) and serving senator, Oluremi Tinubu, was ordained a Pastor of the  Redeemed Christian Church of God RCCG. The ordination happened earlier today at the 66th Annual Convention of the Redeemed Christian Church of God.

Mrs. Tinubu who wore no makeup for the event - was supported by her husband, the national leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
Redeem to da dakuda.....iranu,rccg don enter street ginally

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/08/senator-remi-tinubu-all-smiles-after-being-ordained-rccg-pastor.html

Re: RCCG Pastor, Oluremi Tinubu Makeup Free Photos, Poses With Adeboye, Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 07, 2018
Tinubu is now a pastor? It is well

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor, Oluremi Tinubu Makeup Free Photos, Poses With Adeboye, Bola Tinubu by resurgent2019: 5:04pm On Aug 07, 2018
Archbishop88:

Nigeria peace could be restore.
If I would have my way, I could have honor Tinubu and his family, the best religion tolerance family in Nigeria. Tinubu wife has been non-muslim devotee, despite her husband being a Muslim.
Let us brothers and sisters of both faith learn succinctly from this.
Peace is achievable....imagine if religious leaders could tolerate others like the recent unique imam who kept Christians in mosque (plateau state). How many lives and tribes will still be in existence today.

God bless you sir. We just need our muslim brothers to condemn and weed out the extremists in their midst, then, peace will be achieveable.
Re: RCCG Pastor, Oluremi Tinubu Makeup Free Photos, Poses With Adeboye, Bola Tinubu by wonlasewonimi: 5:11pm On Aug 07, 2018
Duh, if you donate 10billions daddy GO will personally see you in his office. It's all about the cheddar
Re: RCCG Pastor, Oluremi Tinubu Makeup Free Photos, Poses With Adeboye, Bola Tinubu by Horlamidei(m): 5:14pm On Aug 07, 2018
The power of make up no be for here oh!

1 Like

Re: RCCG Pastor, Oluremi Tinubu Makeup Free Photos, Poses With Adeboye, Bola Tinubu by blackboy2star(m): 5:17pm On Aug 07, 2018
ayaato si wan jor... we don't beat our chest, we sit and observe but yet they call us different names cos we see, study before reacting...

IamPatriotic:
This is the beauty of being a Yoruba man, to us religious association is secondary, humanity and brotherliness come first.

Asiwaju leads, others follow.
Re: RCCG Pastor, Oluremi Tinubu Makeup Free Photos, Poses With Adeboye, Bola Tinubu by santricedupas(m): 5:37pm On Aug 07, 2018
lagos ibadan business centre, one thing is sure remi tinubu will substitute osibanjo in 2019.
Re: RCCG Pastor, Oluremi Tinubu Makeup Free Photos, Poses With Adeboye, Bola Tinubu by generationz(f): 5:38pm On Aug 07, 2018
SpecialAdviser:
Cases like this makes me a more proud Catholic.

Disclaimer: I don't mean to condemn other churches but Im sure this woman can never be ordained a rev sister would she have been a Catholic.

At least Fashola wife who is a Catholic can tell better.

The big question is "When did she study to be ordained a Pastor"? Does she know anything about theology?

She has always been in the Senate.

na was for you
how can a married woman (politician or not) be a reverend sister?
Re: RCCG Pastor, Oluremi Tinubu Makeup Free Photos, Poses With Adeboye, Bola Tinubu by HomeOfMe(f): 5:39pm On Aug 07, 2018
izzou:
grin

They've already secured the votes of the RCCG I guess;just saying.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abdulmalik Umar: Policemen Celebrate Arrest Of Boko Haram Commander / Dolapo & Yemi Osinbajo Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary / 2019 Election: Nobody Will Unseat Me, Buhari Vows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.