Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

Dino Melaye, Ben Murray-bruce React To National Assembly Siege - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye, Ben Murray-bruce React To National Assembly Siege (21313 Views)

Obaseki, Shaibu's Victory: Makinde, Wike, Davido, Ortom, Okowa, Ben Bruce React / Ben Murray-Bruce: Poverty Is The Fastest Growing Business In Nigeria / Ben Murray-Bruce: If Those 3 Million Super Eagles Jerseys Were Made In Aba... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye, Ben Murray-bruce React To National Assembly Siege by LadyNaija(f): 3:01pm On Aug 07, 2018
Battle to protect democracy is a battle of no retreat, no surrender - Dino Melaye

Senators Dino Melaye and Ben Murray-Bruce on Tuesday, August 7, reacted to the barricaded of the main gate of the National Assembly, by the operatives of the Department of State Security (DSS) Senator Dino Melaye declared that the battle to protect democracy is a battle of no retreat, no surrender.

On his part, Senator Ben Murray-Bruce ‏through his Twitter handle said: ''I am here at the National Assembly. I will not run away. If they like they can shoot me. Bullets did not bring me into office. Ballots brought me into office. I am here. Let them do their worst.'' 

https://www.naijanewspapers.com.ng/2018/08/battle-to-protect-democracy-is-a-battle-of-no-retreat-no-surrender-dino-melaye/

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye, Ben Murray-bruce React To National Assembly Siege by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 07, 2018
LadyNaija:
Battle to protect democracy is a battle of no retreat, no surrender - Dino Melaye

Senators Dino Melaye and Ben Murray-Bruce on Tuesday, August 7, reacted to the barricaded of the main gate of the National Assembly, by the operatives of the Department of State Security (DSS) Senator Dino Melaye declared that the battle to protect democracy is a battle of no retreat, no surrender.

On his part, Senator Ben Murray-Bruce ‏through his Twitter handle said: ''I am here at the National Assembly. I will not run away. If they like they can shoot me. Bullets did not bring me into office. Ballots brought me into office. I am here. Let them do their worst.'' 

https://www.naijanewspapers.com.ng/2018/08/battle-to-protect-democracy-is-a-battle-of-no-retreat-no-surrender-dino-melaye/
Sarkin must reject sai babarism.

CC onyeoga madridguy buhariguy omenka shalomc iceberg3 itsmeaboki yarimo odvanguard pointzerom t9ksy imperialyoruba odvanguard yorubaassasin alariiwo lzaa Ikenna0b ngeneukwenu yyeske liondeleo tossie101 sarrki

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye, Ben Murray-bruce React To National Assembly Siege by Udo8(m): 3:02pm On Aug 07, 2018
APC has brought shame on this country.
It has never been this bad!
Oh my country!

48 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye, Ben Murray-bruce React To National Assembly Siege by FarahAideed: 3:03pm On Aug 07, 2018
It's time for all political player to let Buhari go ..the man is only problems

7 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye, Ben Murray-bruce React To National Assembly Siege by Obaiyski(m): 3:39pm On Aug 07, 2018
Intelligence equal to refined idea and vision...

This Saraki guy seems very smart and way ahead in this game, called a
meeting,put the APC and Osho baba into confusion, Osibanjo sack DSS Director, meeting canceled.Get
the international community attention and put Buhari under pressure.
Saraki, will one day teach Politics as a Prof. shocked shocked

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye, Ben Murray-bruce React To National Assembly Siege by Opinionated: 3:39pm On Aug 07, 2018
This is just a battle of desperate politicians

Meanwhile:

Senate President, Bukola Saraki to Hold World Press Conference Tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye, Ben Murray-bruce React To National Assembly Siege by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 07, 2018
ok
Re: Dino Melaye, Ben Murray-bruce React To National Assembly Siege by tofolo(m): 3:39pm On Aug 07, 2018
All they do is react.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye, Ben Murray-bruce React To National Assembly Siege by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 07, 2018
BUNCH OF ROGUES.
BUNCH OF THIEVES.
BUNCH OF NO COMMON SENSE SENATORS.
All of evil corrupt politicians in this country will end up in shame.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye, Ben Murray-bruce React To National Assembly Siege by Racoon(m): 3:39pm On Aug 07, 2018
Heros of the day.Death to APC & tyranny. angry

12 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye, Ben Murray-bruce React To National Assembly Siege by Racoon(m): 3:39pm On Aug 07, 2018
[s]
modelmike7:
BUNCH OF ROGUES
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye, Ben Murray-bruce React To National Assembly Siege by Truge: 3:39pm On Aug 07, 2018
What is Nigeria turning to?
Re: Dino Melaye, Ben Murray-bruce React To National Assembly Siege by elpj: 3:39pm On Aug 07, 2018
What is d name of Nigerian democracy?
Re: Dino Melaye, Ben Murray-bruce React To National Assembly Siege by Munzy14(m): 3:40pm On Aug 07, 2018
lol.
fellow democrats, it's another won battle today!. meanwhile akpabio should do and give bmc their public holiday abeg!.
God is re-arranging Nigeria as we brace up for 2019. pharaoh and Egyptians u see today, u shall see no more. with God, it's majority.

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye, Ben Murray-bruce React To National Assembly Siege by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 07, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye, Ben Murray-bruce React To National Assembly Siege by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 07, 2018
angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye, Ben Murray-bruce React To National Assembly Siege by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 07, 2018
shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye, Ben Murray-bruce React To National Assembly Siege by massive1019(m): 3:41pm On Aug 07, 2018
no comment.......
Re: Dino Melaye, Ben Murray-bruce React To National Assembly Siege by johnpaul1101(m): 3:42pm On Aug 07, 2018
I'm really loving this saraki of a man. So tenacious and silently dogged.
whenever i think of the quote 'work hard in silent and let your results make all the noise', no better example comes to mind. Thumbs up saraki.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye, Ben Murray-bruce React To National Assembly Siege by Nofav0rs(m): 3:42pm On Aug 07, 2018
The fall of APC and Booharee go bad pass Lucifa's
Re: Dino Melaye, Ben Murray-bruce React To National Assembly Siege by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 07, 2018
Okay
Re: Dino Melaye, Ben Murray-bruce React To National Assembly Siege by blackmantis: 3:42pm On Aug 07, 2018
Bash468607:
is working for all MTN sim | you can only subscribe 1 time in your sim card
re

Aren't you tired of this!

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye, Ben Murray-bruce React To National Assembly Siege by imran147(m): 3:42pm On Aug 07, 2018
Ben Bruce if u die u go die for nothing....say fela

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye, Ben Murray-bruce React To National Assembly Siege by Humblega(m): 3:43pm On Aug 07, 2018
President on vacation , Senate on Vacation, Judiciary on vacation, Schools on vacation .......

But defection in Session .

11 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye, Ben Murray-bruce React To National Assembly Siege by Opinionated: 3:43pm On Aug 07, 2018

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye, Ben Murray-bruce React To National Assembly Siege by tolexy007(m): 3:45pm On Aug 07, 2018
grin
Re: Dino Melaye, Ben Murray-bruce React To National Assembly Siege by siegfried99(m): 3:45pm On Aug 07, 2018
grin which season we dey now sef grin

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye, Ben Murray-bruce React To National Assembly Siege by KINGwax007(m): 3:45pm On Aug 07, 2018
Wait for it...
Re: Dino Melaye, Ben Murray-bruce React To National Assembly Siege by Akiika: 3:48pm On Aug 07, 2018
Abeg make we hear word!....Make una dey there dey form Gani Fawehinmi, if una hear one bullet shot una go wait? Tell your mumu followers you are democracy fighter while you loot them dry and deny them of basic decent living. The whole episode lasted about an hour, Dino & Ben weren't even there to witness the illegality. The DSS has since left, the DSS chief Lawl Daura has been fired and arrested...but una go make social media noise out of it. Shior!

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye, Ben Murray-bruce React To National Assembly Siege by Metuh: 3:49pm On Aug 07, 2018
APC IS EVIL. grin

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye, Ben Murray-bruce React To National Assembly Siege by Enoch07: 3:49pm On Aug 07, 2018
Dem go shoot you oooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edo 2020: APC Accuses Obaseki Of Appointing Cultists As Aides / 9,000 Autogas Filling Stations Take Off In 6 Months – FG / Jonathan Vows To Arrest And Deal With Those Behind ING

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.