Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,077 members, 7,821,708 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

SSS Boss, Lawal Daura Arrested And Detained For Breaching Naitional Security - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SSS Boss, Lawal Daura Arrested And Detained For Breaching Naitional Security (49498 Views)

Nigerian Navy: Cute Abiola Is Not Missing But Under Custody For Breaching Policy / Buhari, Family Under Fire For Breaching CBN Act, NCDC Guideline At Hanan Wedding / Oshiomhole ‘embarrassed’ For Breaching Protocol At Buhari’s Inauguration (Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

SSS Boss, Lawal Daura Arrested And Detained For Breaching Naitional Security by nawtyme: 3:02pm On Aug 07, 2018
Former DSS Boss Daura, has be detained by a group of policemen on the orders of the AG VP, after meeting with him shortly. Details to be given soon...

https://twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/1026826687919652864?s=19

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SSS Boss, Lawal Daura Arrested And Detained For Breaching Naitional Security by destiro(m): 3:04pm On Aug 07, 2018
What a busy day for media houses, bloggers, social media newspreneurs, etc.

241 Likes 12 Shares

Re: SSS Boss, Lawal Daura Arrested And Detained For Breaching Naitional Security by ModsareChevres: 3:06pm On Aug 07, 2018
For real

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SSS Boss, Lawal Daura Arrested And Detained For Breaching Naitional Security by Johnpaul1099: 3:07pm On Aug 07, 2018
This man dey give me joy

17 Likes

Re: SSS Boss, Lawal Daura Arrested And Detained For Breaching Naitional Security by KwoiZabo(m): 3:07pm On Aug 07, 2018
All these ones na Damage control. The Major difference between APC & PDP is that APC politicians are arrogant while PDP politicians at least respect Nigerians.

298 Likes 22 Shares

Re: SSS Boss, Lawal Daura Arrested And Detained For Breaching Naitional Security by Judolisco(m): 3:08pm On Aug 07, 2018
I really don't understand how DSS will act without d knowledge of d presidency
D police have done dis repeatedly and d president wil say he is not aware haha undecided

131 Likes 6 Shares

Re: SSS Boss, Lawal Daura Arrested And Detained For Breaching Naitional Security by Moreoffaith(m): 3:08pm On Aug 07, 2018
The useless, jobless, lazy and bigot youth who think think with their anus will surely see the script writer of the drama acted this morning.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SSS Boss, Lawal Daura Arrested And Detained For Breaching Naitional Security by veekid(m): 3:08pm On Aug 07, 2018
He was even arrested ... Okay
Re: SSS Boss, Lawal Daura Arrested And Detained For Breaching Naitional Security by neutralmind: 3:08pm On Aug 07, 2018
Action film getting more interesting...

2 Likes

Re: SSS Boss, Lawal Daura Arrested And Detained For Breaching Naitional Security by 360great(m): 3:08pm On Aug 07, 2018
Apc fighting apc . Their business

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SSS Boss, Lawal Daura Arrested And Detained For Breaching Naitional Security by SimplePlan34: 3:08pm On Aug 07, 2018
from the way things are playing out I think the DG DSS is truly bukola saraki's man. but this goes to show that sarakl is a full blooded politician. I said it this is the man that would demystify jagaban. he was so clever to have done this. if oshibajo is acting on his own then this brings to crumbles the trust between the ACN and CPC. I think wat we are witnessing in Nigeria is our own version of game of thrones or house of cards. saraki is just one step ahead of them every time I am officially giving him the title THE JAGABAN SLAYER. Nothing serious would be done to the DSS the Fulanis do not prosecute their own.

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SSS Boss, Lawal Daura Arrested And Detained For Breaching Naitional Security by sirzent(m): 3:08pm On Aug 07, 2018
nawtyme:
Former DSS Boss Daura, has be detained by a group of policemen on the orders of the AG VP, after meeting with him shortly. Details to be given soon...
https://twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/1026826687919652864?s=19

5 Likes

Re: SSS Boss, Lawal Daura Arrested And Detained For Breaching Naitional Security by Sirpaul(m): 3:08pm On Aug 07, 2018
Osinbajo for President.......

13 Likes

Re: SSS Boss, Lawal Daura Arrested And Detained For Breaching Naitional Security by magoo10(m): 3:08pm On Aug 07, 2018
While they destroy themselves the intelligent saraki who is at the center of all this is not even talking .

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: SSS Boss, Lawal Daura Arrested And Detained For Breaching Naitional Security by 9japrof(m): 3:08pm On Aug 07, 2018
The mere commissioner is growing some , I just hope this doesn't cause a rift between him and his boss since am sure the act of today is part of a scene from a play book.

Someone is taking the fall for what happened today, and that's the DSS boss

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SSS Boss, Lawal Daura Arrested And Detained For Breaching Naitional Security by superior1: 3:08pm On Aug 07, 2018
The one Buhari will release once he returns?

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: SSS Boss, Lawal Daura Arrested And Detained For Breaching Naitional Security by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 07, 2018
This is why I tend to wait and read from all sides before hastily jumping on the bandwagon! PDP claimed APC were trying to impeach saraki but the APC senators were never even in the NASS building to begin with.

They showed a list of senators AGAINST the sack of saraki but not even ONE PICTURE of the plotting senators surfaced anywhere. That's sketchy at best!

Looking at this very closely, one could see a similar pattern with the 'DSS seige on saraki and ekweremadu DRAMA' from a few weeks ago.

This Daura guy is obviously complicit and working for powers outside the presidency!

Still watching......

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: SSS Boss, Lawal Daura Arrested And Detained For Breaching Naitional Security by KDK(m): 3:09pm On Aug 07, 2018
Let me take a seat, a bag of pop corn and my pepsi to watch the drama as I am certain, it will be termed "a misunderstanding". Arrest Daura? How possible?

3 Likes

Re: SSS Boss, Lawal Daura Arrested And Detained For Breaching Naitional Security by igwedaboss(m): 3:09pm On Aug 07, 2018
Boss move

3 Likes

Re: SSS Boss, Lawal Daura Arrested And Detained For Breaching Naitional Security by Doerstech(m): 3:09pm On Aug 07, 2018
GHE GHE....
Re: SSS Boss, Lawal Daura Arrested And Detained For Breaching Naitional Security by Bevista: 3:09pm On Aug 07, 2018
Don't know if it's true or not, but the speculation is that he acted a script to whip up public sentiments ifo Saraki. Wouldn't surprise me, though, after he tried to collude with the Senate to scuttle Magu clearance.
---
Only question is, if PMB was on seat, would he have had the balls to sack Daura?

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: SSS Boss, Lawal Daura Arrested And Detained For Breaching Naitional Security by mercenary: 3:09pm On Aug 07, 2018
Very good

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SSS Boss, Lawal Daura Arrested And Detained For Breaching Naitional Security by princegeo(m): 3:09pm On Aug 07, 2018
I swear osibanjo is a goal

Good to go

16 Likes

Re: SSS Boss, Lawal Daura Arrested And Detained For Breaching Naitional Security by judecares1(m): 3:09pm On Aug 07, 2018
pls can this be Nigeria or town hall meeting
wat a mess
Re: SSS Boss, Lawal Daura Arrested And Detained For Breaching Naitional Security by Racoon(m): 3:09pm On Aug 07, 2018
Good! The beginning of his own ordeal.

1 Like

Re: SSS Boss, Lawal Daura Arrested And Detained For Breaching Naitional Security by Buharimustgo: 3:09pm On Aug 07, 2018
Buhari's men have breached National security many times that have lead to the death of thousands of Nigerians, everyone involved in all the breaches should rut in Jail forever.

They are all enemies of Nigerians even their supporters

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SSS Boss, Lawal Daura Arrested And Detained For Breaching Naitional Security by OboOlora(f): 3:09pm On Aug 07, 2018
I hope Osinbajo is acting on the orders of the dullard. Cos if not, na Adebole go epp am beg by d time Bubu starts with him

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: SSS Boss, Lawal Daura Arrested And Detained For Breaching Naitional Security by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 07, 2018
This is nice.
Re: SSS Boss, Lawal Daura Arrested And Detained For Breaching Naitional Security by Tlontin(m): 3:09pm On Aug 07, 2018
He’s working for Saraki, there’s no Apc members at Nass

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: SSS Boss, Lawal Daura Arrested And Detained For Breaching Naitional Security by Racoon(m): 3:09pm On Aug 07, 2018
Let karma begin to pay him back.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Okada, Keke Ban: Occupy Lagos Releases Rules For Tomorrow's Protest / Burning, Looting Of Nigerian Shops In South Africa: FG Takes Definitive Measures / Crush Those Involved In Oil Theft, President Tinubu Tells Security Agencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.