Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Reports that I Am Under Pressure To Drop My Deputy A Blatant Lie– Adamawa Gov - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reports that I Am Under Pressure To Drop My Deputy A Blatant Lie– Adamawa Gov (8528 Views)

INEC Issues Certificates Of Return To Adamawa Gov-Elect (Umaru Fintiri), Deputy / It's A Blatant Lie, Dan Iya Is Still A PDP Member - Sokoto Dep-gov's Office / Akeredolu: I'm Shocked Akure People Didn't Vote For Me; My Deputy Was A Snake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reports that I Am Under Pressure To Drop My Deputy A Blatant Lie– Adamawa Gov by budusky05(m): 7:14pm On Aug 07, 2018
We know were that fake news from come.
Re: Reports that I Am Under Pressure To Drop My Deputy A Blatant Lie– Adamawa Gov by Afamed: 7:18pm On Aug 07, 2018
Mbamto:
Lies! lies!! lies!!!
Christians in Adamawa are over 60%, go and find out, stop assuming. You wonder why the Muslims become Governors? Reason is money politics, crumbs from the table etc. I am not talking in ignorance, my moniker means Queen from one of the Adamawa tribes that are 98% Christians.

Don't say this over 60% close to where Lamido of Adamawa resides

1 Like

Re: Reports that I Am Under Pressure To Drop My Deputy A Blatant Lie– Adamawa Gov by nzeobi(m): 7:24pm On Aug 07, 2018
Mbamto:
More than 40% Christians

go to adamawa and see for yourself, the thing is that most of them answer hausa names and people mistake them to be Muslims.
Re: Reports that I Am Under Pressure To Drop My Deputy A Blatant Lie– Adamawa Gov by BafanaBafana: 7:27pm On Aug 07, 2018
Chiedu4Trump:
Coming from APC we know it's all lies that u are telling us.

You do plan to drop ur deputy
Nnamdi kanu reasoning

1 Like

Re: Reports that I Am Under Pressure To Drop My Deputy A Blatant Lie– Adamawa Gov by ganye1: 7:30pm On Aug 07, 2018
Mbamto:
Lies! lies!! lies!!!
Christians in Adamawa are over 60%, go and find out, stop assuming. You wonder why the Muslims become Governors? Reason is money politics, crumbs from the table etc. I am not talking in ignorance, my moniker means Queen from one of the Adamawa tribes that are 98% Christians.

You can be from a tribe (Bachama) which is over 98% but Christians are nowhere near 50% in Adamawa state. Past election results have proved that. Bala Takaya, Boss Mustapha, Joel Madaki and Gundiri have all used the religious card in the past but they lost woefully. The only time a Christian won an election was when Boni contesting for his second was because he didn't play the religious card.

2 Likes

Re: Reports that I Am Under Pressure To Drop My Deputy A Blatant Lie– Adamawa Gov by Chiedu4Trump: 7:37pm On Aug 07, 2018
BafanaBafana:

Nnamdi kanu reasoning
U dey fear Nnamdi Kanu, he will make us cut off the parasites in the North.
Re: Reports that I Am Under Pressure To Drop My Deputy A Blatant Lie– Adamawa Gov by Bruemath(m): 7:44pm On Aug 07, 2018
U sure
Re: Reports that I Am Under Pressure To Drop My Deputy A Blatant Lie– Adamawa Gov by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 07, 2018
Mbamto:
Lies! lies!! lies!!!

My little sister calm down abeg, no be fight now, what you believe does not change the fact on ground, what's even funny to me is, why do you guys want to even psychologically try to outnumber us in our own backyard, haba, Besides a simple observation of Muslims eid celebration & Christmas celebration will give you ur answer. Don't worry we are very hospitable people we don't refuse accommodation or call foreigners name in our house. so no need to intimidate us with bogus percentages

Re: Reports that I Am Under Pressure To Drop My Deputy A Blatant Lie– Adamawa Gov by Mbamto: 8:03pm On Aug 07, 2018
And I repeat, if not for money politics, Christians feeding from the crumbs and alot of them educated and voting on merits, not on religious grounds, A Muslim man wouldn't have ruled Adamawa State.
This is a fact you know, and I bet this fact hurts you
ganye1:

You can be from a tribe (Bachama) which is over 98% but Christians are nowhere near 50% in Adamawa state. Past election results have proved that. Bala Takaya, Boss Mustapha, Joel Madaki and Gundiri have all used the religious card in the past but they lost woefully. The only time a Christian won an election was when Boni contesting for his second was because he didn't play the religious card.
Re: Reports that I Am Under Pressure To Drop My Deputy A Blatant Lie– Adamawa Gov by Mbamto: 8:05pm On Aug 07, 2018
You know very well that Christians are more, it is laughable to mention 20%, chaii, who lies epp
Jiang:

My little sister calm down abeg, no be fight now, what you believe does not change the fact on ground, what's even funny to me is, why do you guys want to even psychologically try to outnumber us in our own backyard, haba, Besides a simple observation of Muslims eid celebration & Christmas celebration will give you ur answer. Don't worry we are very hospitable people we don't refuse accommodation or call foreigners name in our house. so no need to intimidate us with bogus percentages
Re: Reports that I Am Under Pressure To Drop My Deputy A Blatant Lie– Adamawa Gov by Mbamto: 8:07pm On Aug 07, 2018
Afamed:

Don't say this over 60% close to where Lamido of Adamawa resides
Lamido is just one Man. Even in Yola , there are Christians, not to talk going to the interiors.
Re: Reports that I Am Under Pressure To Drop My Deputy A Blatant Lie– Adamawa Gov by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 07, 2018
Afamed:

You know them all. Most times, I ignore them. A month ago, one who has never left his one face me and face you apartment, was telling me Borno is a Christian dominated state.Since I have nothing to benefit from which religion dominate the state, I just ignore him.

lol, I think they just need to boost their confidence that's Why they do that like a lot, especially those who live in those areas
Re: Reports that I Am Under Pressure To Drop My Deputy A Blatant Lie– Adamawa Gov by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 07, 2018
Mbamto:
You know very well that Christians are more, it is laughable to mention 20%, chaii, who lies epp

Alright, I believe you, just calm down ok grin, infact Adamawa na 90% Christians grin , I happened to made a typo earlier

1 Like

Re: Reports that I Am Under Pressure To Drop My Deputy A Blatant Lie– Adamawa Gov by CioAngels(f): 9:34pm On Aug 07, 2018
agabusta:
I am not under pressure to drop my deputy – Adamawa Governor

Governor Muhammadu Bindow of Adamawa State has denied a report making the round that he was under pressure to drop the state deputy governor, Martins Babale, for a Muslim candidate.

Mr Bindow in a press statement issued by the Commissioner of Information and Strategy, Ahmad Sajoh, described the report as “a blatant lie”.

The statement blamed desperate politicians who had lost relevance in the state of using ethnic and religious sentiments to discredit his administration ahead of 2019 general elections.

“We are aware that some politicians in Adamawa state who have totally lost political value and relevance have resorted to using ethnicity and religion as political currencies in the run-up to the 2019 elections.

“What is even worse is that these group of persons are willing to plunge this state into unending crisis if they are unable to achieve their political goals.

“In their desperation, they are prepared to go any length to score cheap political points including the recent hijacking of a peaceful procession organized by a credible religious body and now the hiring of a political tout masquerading as a journalist.”

While reiterating the commitment of the government not to be distracted by blackmail, the statement urged the media not to allow political jobbers use their platforms to settle personal scores.

“No amount of blackmail, intimidation or unholy use of ethnic chauvinism and religious bigotry, political jingoism or agbero-journalism will derail us.

“Let those who believe they have what to tell the electorate in 2019 step forward and face us in election using issues and achievements as factors that determine our relative electoral fortunes,” the statement added.

(NAN)

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/nnorth-east/279203-i-am-not-under-pressure-to-drop-my-deputy-adamawa-governor.html
Lying leaders, see how lies are smelling all over the governor, acquiring power unmerited.
Re: Reports that I Am Under Pressure To Drop My Deputy A Blatant Lie– Adamawa Gov by Mbamto: 12:58am On Aug 08, 2018
Still an error, it's 100% undecided undecided

Jiang:

Alright, I believe you, just calm down ok grin, infact Adamawa na 90% Christians grin , I happened to made a typo earlier
Re: Reports that I Am Under Pressure To Drop My Deputy A Blatant Lie– Adamawa Gov by newslifeop: 4:04am On Aug 08, 2018
hmm
Re: Reports that I Am Under Pressure To Drop My Deputy A Blatant Lie– Adamawa Gov by Nobody: 5:48am On Aug 08, 2018
truely we have lots of fake, n lazy journalists who just post anything just for traffic, many people are ignorant that the population of adamawa state is evenly distributed btw muslims n christian 50~50, n just few of them are fulani, its impossible to have a single religious dude as 01 n 02
Re: Reports that I Am Under Pressure To Drop My Deputy A Blatant Lie– Adamawa Gov by ganye1: 6:44am On Aug 08, 2018
Mbamto:
And I repeat, if not for money politics, Christians feeding from the crumbs and alot of them educated and voting on merits, not on religious grounds, A Muslim man wouldn't have ruled Adamawa State.
This is a fact you know, and I bet this fact hurts you
How am I hurt when I know I am right? You are the one who is pained because I hit you with verifiable facts. It has always been that the votes of the winning Muslims more than doubles that of the nearest Christian. In fact if not for courtesy a Muslim-Muslim ticket can be presented and win in Adamawa.
Re: Reports that I Am Under Pressure To Drop My Deputy A Blatant Lie– Adamawa Gov by mechanics(m): 5:52pm On Aug 08, 2018
Was surprised when I read the news initially, atleast it's a fake news.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Police Command Releases Statement, Says No Attempt On Akpabio / Buhari Will Award Contract For Eastern Corridor Railways Before December, VON DG / APC, PDP, INEC In Mudslinging Battle As Akwa Ibom Election Tribunal Heats Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.