Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Daddy Freeze Reacts As Remi Tinubu Is Ordained As RCCG Pastor - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Remi Tinubu Is Ordained As RCCG Pastor (56178 Views)

TB Joshua's Burial: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Top Nigerian Pastors Refuse To Attend / Rev. Regina Baadu Ordained As Anglican Diocese Of Cape Coast First Female Priest / Adeboye Being Ordained As A Pastor In 1975 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Remi Tinubu Is Ordained As RCCG Pastor by akbahbah(m): 7:34pm On Aug 07, 2018
Redeem is gradually becoming a political church stylishly delving more into politics day by day thereby attracting more politicians. This is what makes it hard for the pastors in the church to say the truth about the state of the nation even when pastors from other denomination are speaking up and saying it as it is, no redeem pastor has ever come out to say it as it is. RCCG! watch your steps, RCCG! watch your decision making.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Remi Tinubu Is Ordained As RCCG Pastor by K9blunt(f): 7:39pm On Aug 07, 2018
generationz:
I would have expected freeze to go on and lambast all of them,instead he chooses to use metaphor s

He has obviously benefitted from tinubu or his wife previously and is trying to thread softly.

as for rccg members.....

this is the biggest joke of the century no wonder Adeboye won't say anything about the evil government.
You need to read up, 'satire' and 'metaphor'.... I also suggest you read the book he mentioned "Animal Farm"
if you still don't get it.... Then indeed; there is a problem you need to sort out.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Remi Tinubu Is Ordained As RCCG Pastor by FrankEmmy: 8:38pm On Aug 07, 2018
The creatures(People) outside looked from pig(Politician) to man(Pastor), and from man(Pastor) to pig(Politician), and from pig(Politician) to man(Pastor) again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Remi Tinubu Is Ordained As RCCG Pastor by mimicue(f): 8:49pm On Aug 07, 2018
Na wa o . Tinubu wife ordained as pastor , please what does this mean , I’m fully aware that Tinubu is into occultist dealings .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Remi Tinubu Is Ordained As RCCG Pastor by bobokeshington: 9:05pm On Aug 07, 2018
farem:

That's how the Church of Jesus Christ. is built to operate! - to give hope to the ones you the perfect have condemned. Saul, a murderer became Apostle, Mary Magdalene and the multiple husband woman by the well were evangelists. Rahab, the harlot found Grace with him, your progenitor- the devil queried why she should be spared, but Jehovah counted her worthy.

You too are in the ministry of the devil right now- Condemning g those that God has not authorized you to condemn. (He only encourages that you warn them. But you will never bcoz you must resembles the one who started the ministry!)

wow!! I can't believe you wrote this poo all because me. Anyways it's not your fault and I wouldn't blame you . you have been brain washed by men who are really concerned about there pocket than your salvation.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Remi Tinubu Is Ordained As RCCG Pastor by cyrus1992(m): 9:09pm On Aug 07, 2018
nuelyoyo:
What is freezer saying, someone should please explain.

Hes trying to say that he sees no difference between the pastors ordaining the senator, tinubu's wife and the senator, oluremi tinubu.
That passage is more like a political satire which claims that the both parties are same and corrupt.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Remi Tinubu Is Ordained As RCCG Pastor by Glink2018(m): 9:12pm On Aug 07, 2018
GisterBlogger:
GISTMORE.COM

After APC leader, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, was at the Redeemed Christian Church of God 66th Annual Convention of RCCG, Tuesday, to felicitate with his wife, Senator Remi Tinubu, who was ordained as an Assistant Pastor of the RCCG.

Enoch Adeboye, the General Overseer of RCCG, has promised “great manifestations of God’s power and grace” upon the lives of participants at the convention.

Controversial OAP Daddy freeze reacts;

https://www.instagram.com/p/BmLU5H1Aqbe/
this attention seeker don come again.
After your career don crash finish, you are now looking for public figure you wan climb his shoulder to shine again.
Anyway, Christianity is a religion of peace. You are protected , irrespective. But just try comment like this to any Muslium public figure...if you will not regret your actions
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Remi Tinubu Is Ordained As RCCG Pastor by tinubuUGLYwella: 9:36pm On Aug 07, 2018
God forbid bad thing, REEDEEM CHURCH? This is now an ashawo church no wonder sanusi says ADEBOYE is opening a business center and habouring criminals now i believe Sanusi and Femi Falana. Oh my God Adeboye i used to respect thinking he is a true humble man of God is truely ordaining this akwuna woman, the woman that insults people in the senate, the same woman that has no decorum who went as far as calling DINO MELAYE a DOG. This is truly endtime. May curse be upon my Igbo brothers and sister who still attend this church of satan.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Remi Tinubu Is Ordained As RCCG Pastor by tinubuUGLYwella: 9:38pm On Aug 07, 2018
mimicue:
Na wa o . Tinubu wife ordained as pastor , please what does this mean , I’m fully aware that Tinubu is into occultist dealings .

The wife is too.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Remi Tinubu Is Ordained As RCCG Pastor by Iyem(m): 9:39pm On Aug 07, 2018
See ur mouth how these issue take concern Mbaka
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Remi Tinubu Is Ordained As RCCG Pastor by oruma19: 10:09pm On Aug 07, 2018
so a sinner cannot repent and serve God in peace again? naija una own too much. i am a lover of daddy freeze but on this, i disagree with him. straight up. Tinubu is a great man for supporting his wife. muslim or not, a man is sanctified by his believing wife; vice versa 1 corr 7:12-14
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Remi Tinubu Is Ordained As RCCG Pastor by Geesaintagape: 10:30pm On Aug 07, 2018
Crazy things will not end in rccg camp.only fools will defend adeboye. Polixtian
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Remi Tinubu Is Ordained As RCCG Pastor by chuose2: 10:38pm On Aug 07, 2018
Lets call a spade a spade, RCCG is not Christian
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Remi Tinubu Is Ordained As RCCG Pastor by nuelyoyo(m): 10:40pm On Aug 07, 2018
Diso60090:

He said your pastors are deadbeats and you are a dickhead
I just confirmed the saying that there are lots of kids on nairaland.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Remi Tinubu Is Ordained As RCCG Pastor by olasupoolabode(m): 10:47pm On Aug 07, 2018
You are entitled to your own opinion.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Remi Tinubu Is Ordained As RCCG Pastor by pressplay411(m): 11:03pm On Aug 07, 2018
eezeribe:
Something like this would never happen in Winners church, Dunamis or Omega fire...
The three pastors of these churches do not ass lick politicians unlike Adeboye and Mbaka, the two chief ass lickers of politicians.

I wish you would stop seeing yourself as the wisest and others as fools.
And I wish more that you would talk less of servants of God.

If you knew the devil's scheme against this nation, you would thank these men of God.
If you could see into God's plan for this nation, you will appreciate them more.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Remi Tinubu Is Ordained As RCCG Pastor by farem: 11:07pm On Aug 07, 2018
bobokeshington:

wow!! I can't believe you wrote this poo all because me. Anyways it's not your fault and I wouldn't blame you . you have been brain washed by men who are really concerned about there pocket than your salvation.

Immediately you called those things I lifted from the scriptures, poo, it dawned on me that your case is pathetic. if you call my word poo, it wouldn't matter to me at all. But with this, your oppressor has really gained grounds against you.
I pray that the mercy and the power of God locate you in Jesus Name
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Remi Tinubu Is Ordained As RCCG Pastor by farem: 11:07pm On Aug 07, 2018
bobokeshington:

Immediately you called those things I lifted from the scriptures, poo, it dawned on me that your case is pathetic. if you call my word poo, it wouldn't matter to me at all. But with this, your oppressor has really gained grounds against you.
I pray that the mercy and the power of God locate you in Jesus Name
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Remi Tinubu Is Ordained As RCCG Pastor by saltoasis: 11:16pm On Aug 07, 2018
Have you noticed that when it comes to politics. Mr freeze likes to talk in parables and proverbs but when it involves pastors only , he comes out straight and insults the pastors and their fathers.

Smart guy, he no wan sleep for Kirikiri grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Remi Tinubu Is Ordained As RCCG Pastor by Diso60090(m): 11:55pm On Aug 07, 2018
nuelyoyo:
I just confirmed the saying that there are lots of kids on nairaland.

You nor well at all na beans and bread dey worry you cheesy
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Remi Tinubu Is Ordained As RCCG Pastor by thayora: 12:37am On Aug 08, 2018
this is a perilous time indeed

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Remi Tinubu Is Ordained As RCCG Pastor by Tonymario58: 1:14am On Aug 08, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Remi Tinubu Is Ordained As RCCG Pastor by naijajobx: 4:18am On Aug 08, 2018
ohh
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Remi Tinubu Is Ordained As RCCG Pastor by romenna: 6:31am On Aug 08, 2018
Tundeobama:
The enemies of Christianity is Christian.Congratulations remi Tinubu a devoted worker in rccg for more than 16yrs
ur not serious. So a devoted worker for many years qualify to be ordained as pastor now?
Redeem is not a good church abeg

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Remi Tinubu Is Ordained As RCCG Pastor by redsun(m): 6:51am On Aug 08, 2018
Being a pastor and a politician are the same in Nigeria. Both deceitful, mischievous snd conning,

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Remi Tinubu Is Ordained As RCCG Pastor by Tundeobama(m): 7:27am On Aug 08, 2018
romenna:
ur not serious. So a devoted worker for many years qualify to be ordained as pastor now?
Redeem is not a good church abeg
Tell the world the name of your good church who would deny a qualified person to be ordained because he/she is Apc.we have wise Rccg members in 197 countries who are wise and don't think like you.
Pdp agents stop playing religious card.orubebe and reno are pastors no one is wailing online.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Remi Tinubu Is Ordained As RCCG Pastor by nuelyoyo(m): 8:36am On Aug 08, 2018
Bleep off with your fake smilie
Diso60090:

You nor well at all na beans and bread dey worry you cheesy
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Remi Tinubu Is Ordained As RCCG Pastor by romenna: 9:24am On Aug 08, 2018
Tundeobama:

Tell the world the name of your good church who would deny a qualified person to be ordained because he/she is Apc.we have wise Rccg members in 197 countries who are wise and don't think like you.
Pdp agents stop playing religious card.orubebe and reno are pastors no one is wailing online.
very foolish comment. i dnt play to the gallery. i am unique and u will never meet someone like me ever in ur life
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Remi Tinubu Is Ordained As RCCG Pastor by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 08, 2018
sureheaven:
Is there anything bad in ordaining this amiable woman of honor.
She has what it takes to win more soul into Christ.
The work of God is incomprehensible, he can use anybody.

Jesus is Lord.

Amiable woman of honour my black arse.
You people have no honour or integrity whatsoever, you are so damn corrupt your soul is irreversibly Fvcked.
Fvck your pastor, Fvck your churches and Fvck yourselves.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Remi Tinubu Is Ordained As RCCG Pastor by jokerr(m): 10:14pm On Aug 09, 2018
dikeigbo2:
Religion is the reason why blacks are this backward
true talk, we Africans are so gullible that we buy anything DAT is connected to d church, nothing but animals headed by animals called pastors,am so lucky I ain't one of them.I rest my case
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Remi Tinubu Is Ordained As RCCG Pastor by proddey(m): 10:13pm On Nov 06, 2018
eezeribe:
Something like this would never happen in Winners church, Dunamis or Omega fire...
The three pastors of these churches do not ass lick politicians unlike Adeboye and Mbaka, the two chief ass lickers of politicians.

Of course it can happen anywhere..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Lesego Daniel Commands Gay Spirit To Enter Member (photos) / Pastor Chris Mocked For Claiming To Reach 5 Billion People Worldwide / T.B Joshua's New Vision About Buhari, Nigeria: "Pray For President Buhari"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.