Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,839 members, 7,831,720 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

NASS Siege: Secondus Asks Uk To Expel Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NASS Siege: Secondus Asks Uk To Expel Buhari (30628 Views)

Secondus Asks Akwinwomi To Preside Over PDP NEC Meeting / 'Where Is Your Money Coming From'? - Secondus Asks Umahi After Seeing Projects / 'Buhari, Why Do You Like Blood?' - Uche Secondus Asks President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NASS Siege: Secondus Asks Uk To Expel Buhari by capatainrambo: 5:29pm On Aug 07, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Yes, as Akpabio, the Minority leader is going to be welcomed into PDP tomorrow.

As PDP Just won Bauchi and Kastina senatorial by election.

As PDP just won Osun Governorship election.

ipob yoot!
what of kano. will ganduje be able to stand against kwankwanso and shekarau ? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NASS Siege: Secondus Asks Uk To Expel Buhari by maestroferddi: 5:51pm On Aug 07, 2018
Butterflyleo:

You mean the storm in your imagination?

Rightb thinking people can see the entire script while you only see and talk emotions.

Saraki is a gonner. His mole in the DSS has now been arrested. It has always been suspected. Even the lower personnel in the DSS had this impression due to his method of doing things and his preference to saraki.

Celebrations welcomed his sack and arrest at the DSS headquarters.

By the time he begins exposing a lot now that he has been arrested, you will be shocked.

I repeat saraki is gone
Delusions and hallucinations will take you nowhere.

Lawal Daura, Buhari's hatch man working for Saraki?

Dude, stop embarrassing yourself.

Saraki is in situ.... Deal with that.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NASS Siege: Secondus Asks Uk To Expel Buhari by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 07, 2018
grin

Re: NASS Siege: Secondus Asks Uk To Expel Buhari by SourGrape: 6:40pm On Aug 07, 2018
SECONDUS is it a name of formular in mathematics or what sad
Re: NASS Siege: Secondus Asks Uk To Expel Buhari by OhiOfIhima: 6:40pm On Aug 07, 2018
Realist2:
APC are doom to fail.

Dis is a stage play by yam eaters to ridicule d APC lead govt.. Thank God dey have exposed.

2 Likes

Re: NASS Siege: Secondus Asks Uk To Expel Buhari by Djinja: 6:40pm On Aug 07, 2018
Seconded!! Expel the despot!!!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NASS Siege: Secondus Asks Uk To Expel Buhari by Bizibi(m): 6:43pm On Aug 07, 2018
What a statement.....
Re: NASS Siege: Secondus Asks Uk To Expel Buhari by meobizy(f): 6:44pm On Aug 07, 2018
Nothing concerns the international community with a sovereign nation's internal conflict. For now it's only their media who should care.
When the man is done enjoying himself there he will come back. It seems his style is to travel out and cause disruption only to come back when things settle.
Re: NASS Siege: Secondus Asks Uk To Expel Buhari by Patosky4U: 6:45pm On Aug 07, 2018
today just the sweet me, just watching the useless Ipob and afonja throwing and breaking each other head, while the north laugh at their stupidity

1 Like

Re: NASS Siege: Secondus Asks Uk To Expel Buhari by Djinja: 6:45pm On Aug 07, 2018
Butterflyleo:
Buhari was not a part of this.

I have been reaching out to my sources ever since this news broke and this is the gist.

Saraki has planted moles in many places including the DSS.

This is how they could get something on Kemi Adeosun and also how they could be aware of some of the happenings in the Presidency and also how he could write a report against magun and rather than first presenting it to the President, went straight to saraki with the report first.

That mole is the DSS boss.

He acted based on instructions from Saraki and not the Presidency.

What we all saw today was a script orchestrated and played by actors known as senators.

The woman who challenged the DSS man was supposed to do so with another woman from Ekiti to make it all look real.

The DSS officers were all bribed and well paid for this make believe invasion and the aim was to further postpone the reconvening of Nass under frivolous reasons.

Here is a picture of one of the DSS operatives and your guess is as good as mine regarding what is in his hand.
Was it saraki that appointed Daura as DG DSS? Wasn't it Buhari who appointed him? He is even related to Buhari himself. Your party's ill advice coup against democracy has failed today and you're working overtime to spin the story but Nigerians are smart enough to see through your entire smokescreen

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NASS Siege: Secondus Asks Uk To Expel Buhari by LZAA: 6:46pm On Aug 07, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
This useless man always thinks and talks like the brainless Nnamdi Cownu...
Cc immhotep pointzerom justiceleague1

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NASS Siege: Secondus Asks Uk To Expel Buhari by cmikel: 6:47pm On Aug 07, 2018
Butterflyleo:

I have been reaching out to my sources ever since this news broke and this is the gist.

This is how they could get something on Kemi Adeosun and also how they could be aware of some of the happenings in the Presidency and also how he could write a report against magun and rather than first presenting it to the President, went straight to saraki with the report first.

What we all saw today was a script orchestrated and played by actors known as senators.

The woman who challenged the DSS man was supposed to do so with another woman from Ekiti to make it all look real.

The DSS officers were all bribed and well paid for this make believe invasion and the aim was to further postpone the reconvening of Nass under frivolous reasons.

Here is a picture of one of the DSS operatives and your guess is as good as mine regarding what is in his hand.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

bros fear GOD

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NASS Siege: Secondus Asks Uk To Expel Buhari by PHILipu1(m): 6:47pm On Aug 07, 2018
maestroferddi:
I see.

Maybe someone needs to let you in to the fact that Akpabio is coming to APC as our undercover...

Remember you heard it here first....
Lol and you guys have make it public now?
You guys just don't want APC to trust Akpabio.

Saraki and dino are also APC spies in PDP

2 Likes

Re: NASS Siege: Secondus Asks Uk To Expel Buhari by manuelzz(m): 6:47pm On Aug 07, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Smh. See wetin a full grown man dey write.
My people make una follow me read this trash!
Smh undecided

6 Likes

Re: NASS Siege: Secondus Asks Uk To Expel Buhari by Omeokachie: 6:47pm On Aug 07, 2018
Deport the tyrant

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NASS Siege: Secondus Asks Uk To Expel Buhari by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 07, 2018
OK
Re: NASS Siege: Secondus Asks Uk To Expel Buhari by Lordofthewest(m): 6:49pm On Aug 07, 2018
Have some respect he's some peoples saviour
NgeneUkwenu:
This useless man always thinks and talks like the brainless Nnamdi Cownu...

Re: NASS Siege: Secondus Asks Uk To Expel Buhari by dotcomnamename: 6:51pm On Aug 07, 2018
Lol Day Dreamer grin
Re: NASS Siege: Secondus Asks Uk To Expel Buhari by israelmao(m): 6:51pm On Aug 07, 2018
The revenues being generated through medical tourism of your president will not grant them room to expel him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NASS Siege: Secondus Asks Uk To Expel Buhari by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 07, 2018
Does this not worth occupying Nigeria?

Oh, the occupy Nigeria movie directors and producer's are now the tyrants directing this undemocratic movie hence, the occupy Nigeria delusional scam is now Resting in Piece.

Nigeria is a den of delusional clown's and the biggest clown's are the so called educated one's that actually fall for this scheme by advocating and campaigning for these carrier thieves called politicians.

Everyone that voted in for this madness should STFU.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: NASS Siege: Secondus Asks Uk To Expel Buhari by Butterflyleo: 6:52pm On Aug 07, 2018
Djinja:

Was it saraki that appointed Daura as DG DSS? Wasn't it Buhari who appointed him? He is even related to Buhari himself. Your party's ill advice coup against democracy has failed today and you're working overtime to spin the story but Nigerians are smart enough to see through your entire smokescreen

Everyone has a price and I am not surprised that this script got bought by gullible people like you.

Let me paint the scenario for you so you can understand the script at NASS today.

1) 48 PDP senators resumed NASS at 5am.

2) No absentee.

3) Stayed in their cars and stormed the gate at 6.30am.

4) They had a carpenter and artist on hand to make a poster on the spot.

4) Our legislators out of bed by 5am.

Can you believe that?

Since you fail to be analytical and realise its a script. Good luck

5 Likes

Re: NASS Siege: Secondus Asks Uk To Expel Buhari by chiefolododo(m): 6:52pm On Aug 07, 2018
UK should arrest and detain him.we Dont want buhari to come back to Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: NASS Siege: Secondus Asks Uk To Expel Buhari by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 07, 2018
Patosky4U:
today just the sweet me, just watching the useless Ipob and afonja throwing and breaking each other head, while the north laugh at their stupidity
Wetin concern afonja, lawal daura na afonja?
Re: NASS Siege: Secondus Asks Uk To Expel Buhari by kitone: 6:55pm On Aug 07, 2018
hmmmmmmmm grin

Corrinthians:
Eyaa. Go and expel him yourself na. cheesy

Guys, enjoy the reminders below. PDP can sha be very hypocritical. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NASS Siege: Secondus Asks Uk To Expel Buhari by Croesuscrown: 6:59pm On Aug 07, 2018
Corrinthians:
Eyaa. Go and expel him yourself na. cheesy

Guys, enjoy the reminders below. PDP can sha be very hypocritical. cheesy

Why promise "Change" when you know you will still continue with the old way?

5 Likes

Re: NASS Siege: Secondus Asks Uk To Expel Buhari by Butterflyleo: 6:59pm On Aug 07, 2018
PDP can keep deceiving the gullible but the PMB train will keep marching on.

BREAKING NEWS!!

Akwa Ibom;-

18 House of Assembly members,
14 Local Government Chairmen,
17 Local Government PDP Chairmen defects to
APC in A/Ibom

NOTHING CAN STOP THE PMB TRAIN FROM GETTING TO DESTINATION 2019.

4 Likes

Re: NASS Siege: Secondus Asks Uk To Expel Buhari by GaggleNSwallow: 7:01pm On Aug 07, 2018
NgeneUkwenu is super pained and is trying too hard to conceal her his frustration. APC is doomed and I'm happy the whole world knows it now.

Today, 7th of August, 2018, will be remembered as the day a tyrant and Foooooolani terrorist called Boooohari threatened our democracy by applying illegal use of power through State Security Service.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NASS Siege: Secondus Asks Uk To Expel Buhari by bluecircle470: 7:02pm On Aug 07, 2018
Butterflyleo:

I won't be surprised if all the DSS guys used today are all militants and saraki criminal boys

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Femi Adesina: I Don’t Know If It’s Nigeria That Is Paying For Buhari’s Treatment / INEC’s Application To Court To Reconfigure BVAS Raises Integrity Questions / Patience Jonathan Flaunts Wedding Ring Stylishly (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.