Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,812,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

"I Will Still Deal With More Security Agents", Personnel Involved In NASS Siege - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Will Still Deal With More Security Agents", Personnel Involved In NASS Siege (522 Views)

Drama Over Power Outage During Power Minister’s N344bn Budget Defence In NASS / Nig Air Force Arrests Its Personnel Involved In Flogging Curfew Defaulters / Crisis Looms In NASS As Staff Vows To Resist Inter-service Transfer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Will Still Deal With More Security Agents", Personnel Involved In NASS Siege by Jnewsmediaman: 4:25pm On Aug 07, 2018
The Acting President, Yemi Osinbajo on Tuesday sacked the acting Director General of the Department of State Services, DSS, Lawal Daura.

The acting president also threatens to still deal with more security agents and personel involved in the NASS siege, which he added that the Nigerian police are not doing their Jobs.

Daura’s sack was disclosed by the Senior Special Assistant to the Vice President, Laolu Akande.
It’s generally believed that the sack of the DG of DSS may not be unconnected to his role in the Tuesday’s siege of the National Assembly.

READ MORE: https://www.thewatchngr.com/2018/08/i-will-still-deal-with-more-security.html

Re: "I Will Still Deal With More Security Agents", Personnel Involved In NASS Siege by eezeribe(m): 4:26pm On Aug 07, 2018
OK
Re: "I Will Still Deal With More Security Agents", Personnel Involved In NASS Siege by BeingFrank(m): 4:45pm On Aug 07, 2018
Buhari may still recall his boys when he returns to his throne. We know this tactic already, there must always be a scapegoat if event goes down wards even after completing the assignment.

(1) (Reply)

10 Shocking Revelations From Nigeria's Auditor-general Report / Bauchi By-Election: "APC Loses Dogara's LGA To PDP". / Gunmen Kill 3,000 In Zamfara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.