Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,364 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

Godwin Augustine Is A Scammer In Bitcoin World Exchange Telegram Group - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Godwin Augustine Is A Scammer In Bitcoin World Exchange Telegram Group (633 Views)

Godwin Emefiele: February 10 Deadline On Old Naira Notes Stands / Otedola Donates N2Billion Engineering Faculty To Augustine University, Epe / Godwin Emefiele, How Hard Is It To Print New 100 Naira Notes?! Educate Us!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Godwin Augustine Is A Scammer In Bitcoin World Exchange Telegram Group by CuriousX: 4:30pm On Aug 07, 2018
I am putting this here to protect people from being scammed in future. My friend was scammed in a Telegram group called "Bitcoin World Exchange". He wanted to buy $100 bitcoin in the group. He made his intention know to the admin of the group Obanor Duke because he wanted to use escrow. He was given the go-ahead by the admin to use an escrow but as soon as he paid money into the escrow account with Account Name Godwin Augustine with Account number 3121078574 at First Bank he was removed by the admin from the group and never got the bitcoin he paid for. So just want you guys to beware if you are in that telegram group. Trade Safely
Re: Godwin Augustine Is A Scammer In Bitcoin World Exchange Telegram Group by yusufmuhd(m): 4:37pm On Aug 07, 2018
CuriousX:
I am putting this here to protect people from being scammed in future. My friend was scammed in a Telegram group called "Bitcoin World Exchange". He wanted to buy $100 bitcoin in the group. He made his intention know to the admin of the group Obanor Duke because he wanted to use escrow. He was given the go-ahead by the admin to use an escrow but as soon as he paid money into the escrow account with Account Name Godwin Augustine with Account number 3121078574 at First Bank he was removed by the admin from the group and never got the bitcoin he paid for. So just want you guys to beware if you are in that telegram group. Trade Safely
let him report d transaction na
Re: Godwin Augustine Is A Scammer In Bitcoin World Exchange Telegram Group by deic9(m): 7:45pm On Aug 07, 2018
Can you add me 2d group pls?
Re: Godwin Augustine Is A Scammer In Bitcoin World Exchange Telegram Group by khalazi: 9:14pm On Aug 07, 2018
Never trade in any telegram group you found yourself in accidentally. Like, Never. It's an old telegram Scam but pple still use it to prey on those who are still weak. You may even see screenshots of payments, payment to escrow etc.
To identify scam grps, drop an inflated rate. If pple rush u, run.
E. g You post 200$btc for sale. If they as for rate, write 500/$. If anybody follow u for even 390/$. Runnnnnn

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Grasscutter Farming Free Training E-book / Get A Business Website For FREE Just Pay #19,999 For Domain And Hosting / Cheap Data Bundle For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.