Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,501 members, 7,954,923 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:33 PM

Wike Employs Wife Of Joseph Blankson Who Died After Saving 13 People - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Employs Wife Of Joseph Blankson Who Died After Saving 13 People (65102 Views)

Bala Mohammed Turned Against Tinubu After Saving Him From Court – Dogara Alleges / After Saving Governors From Embarrassment, Buhari Gets Betrayed - Bashir Ahmad / President Buhari Honored Late Blankson Who Rescued 13 People And Drowned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Employs Wife Of Joseph Blankson Who Died After Saving 13 People by Osashalom: 10:45am On Aug 08, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
In this life, you mind your business and move on with your own life. If not death might be your sorry end. What has he profited from showing that he's next to Superman? In life, its every man with him own cross.
You and those that liked your comments are found in the zoo, probably among snakes and mosquitoes.
Re: Wike Employs Wife Of Joseph Blankson Who Died After Saving 13 People by boyjo: 10:46am On Aug 08, 2018
Guys kindly take a cue ftom this,
When helping friend`s widow,
Give her a job.
Because there are vultures, in the name of elder brothers and inlaws, waiting to natch the money from them as soon as you turn your back without thinking of the future of the kids.
Re: Wike Employs Wife Of Joseph Blankson Who Died After Saving 13 People by OwenC: 11:02am On Aug 08, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
In this life, you mind your business and move on with your own life. If not death might be your sorry end. What has he profited from showing that he's next to Superman? In life, its every man with him own cross.

Ya just a goat
Re: Wike Employs Wife Of Joseph Blankson Who Died After Saving 13 People by Ander21: 11:13am On Aug 08, 2018
some pple make use of their mouth before their brain. How can someone be so senseless??
Re: Wike Employs Wife Of Joseph Blankson Who Died After Saving 13 People by Luminee(f): 11:40am On Aug 08, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

I tried to see your point but What if he had died in an accident while driving back home from work, would the family benefit from the government gestures?
Re: Wike Employs Wife Of Joseph Blankson Who Died After Saving 13 People by Peckygirl(f): 11:54am On Aug 08, 2018
May his soul rest in peace.

quote author=ChangeIsCostant post=70069482]The Rivers State government has opened an education endowment fund for the children of late Joseph Blankson. Mr Joseph Blankson drowned recently after saving the lives of 13 persons who faced death following a boat mishap in Bakana in Degema Local Government Area of Rivers State.

He drowned while attempting to save the 14th person.

The State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike, announced endowment fund while receiving the family of the late hero at Government House yesterday afternoon.

Governor Wike who condoled with the bereaved family also gave immediate employment to the wife of the deceased, Mrs. Mercy Blankson, a graduate of microbiology and advised her to put the money in a scheme that will best benefit the children and guarantee their future.

The governor further directed the Executive Chairman of Degema Local Government Council, Hon. Tony Philmoore, PhD, to collect Mercy Blankson's credentials to perfect the employment offered to her by the government.

Governor Wike also donated to the burial of late Joseph Blankson

Responding, elder brother of Joseph Blankson, Ikronibo Anthony Blankson, thanked the governor for the largesse and prayed for God's blessings in his life.

Ikronibo Blankson also thanked the Executive Chairman of Degema Local Government Council, Hon. Tony Philmoore, PhD, for facilitating their meeting with the governor.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/08/rivers-state-government-opens-an-endowment-fund-for-joe-blanksons-children.html[/quote]
Re: Wike Employs Wife Of Joseph Blankson Who Died After Saving 13 People by tinktanker: 1:05pm On Aug 08, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
my u have an accident and may nobody come to save u in jesus name

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Employs Wife Of Joseph Blankson Who Died After Saving 13 People by hopyroll(m): 10:22pm On Aug 08, 2018
Nancypunni:

Close your gutter mouth...its called sacrifice... Some people are just like jesus christ who died for empty pigs like you...you dnt even have common sense..appreciate that young mqn for doing what a big fool like wouldnt dare..weakling like you...and at the end you will still die a nobdy and definitely end up in hell fire..so who is better nw..the boy is a hero for life...while u are a faceless pig whose only achievement is an infnix phone beech
I didn't insult anybody and I did praised the deceased heroism act....
Your comment just define who you are...
Re: Wike Employs Wife Of Joseph Blankson Who Died After Saving 13 People by hopyroll(m): 10:44pm On Aug 08, 2018
darkelf:

Did you read where it's said that he saved 13 people?

Have you tried to imagine the headlines if he had just "minded his business"?

What really is the problem with your reasoning?

Has it occurred to you that because of him, 13 people have gotten a second chance at life?

13 fathers, uncles, sons, probably breadwinners?

Dude, you and other naysayers need to go see a Psychiatrist or something or you need to evolve with the rest of humanity.

Kaiiii.....so your words are so ignoble
It pains me to see people who cannot comment without insulting people....have only speak from my own perspective, you don't expect everybody to have the same level of reasoning or reason in the same direction with you. Why must you insult? I didn't insult anybody and I did praised the deceased heroism act.
Fine he may have safe a lot of people which is commendable but have you considered the number of people depending on him too? What if he was the bread winner of the family too both on the father and mother side....fine we all gonna die someday but that doesn't mean you should die untimely knowing that some people will suffer for your demise.......grow up and learn to understand that people will only talk base on their level of understanding....
Re: Wike Employs Wife Of Joseph Blankson Who Died After Saving 13 People by hopyroll(m): 10:54pm On Aug 08, 2018
tamethem:

As reasonable as this your post sounds you don't look at it from the angle that everyone will surely die one day somehow. And it could be today, Tomorrow anytime. What if the man was destined to die that same day whether he saved the 13 ppl or not. or you think its not possible?

Per adventure that he saw the incident and drove pass and get involved in accident some kilometers always, wouldn't it have been Nice to save 13 lives before losing that same life.

What that guy you are defending typed is total rubbish, Some ppl in this kind of life-saving act have saved their own bloods unknowingly.

This is a true story
My brother was traveling from Ogbomosho to Ibadan and on his way coming he saw some vehicles involved in an accident. Many vehicles were zooming pass but my brother was among the few that stopped to help the victims. Some ppl have died and their bodies were put one side while the seriously injured were being rushed to the hospital, Among those believed to have died my brother just saw someone who looked like one of our cousins, he moved closer and gbam! it was him!. He shouted his name, held him, shook him vigorously and the guy surged back to life and he quickly moved him to the side of the injured and the guy Bisi is still alive today.
Who knows if there were other ppl among those believed to have died that were still alive.

My brother tot he was just being kind to strangers not knowing he was doing the service to himself.

Many things happen in life that we can't explain.

The guy did well though he lost his life in act.
I understand your point but have only been realistic....
We are looking at the lives he saved but we don't know how many lives are depending on him, and without him, those lives could be miserable......

1 Like

Re: Wike Employs Wife Of Joseph Blankson Who Died After Saving 13 People by AyaOrunmila: 12:28am On Aug 09, 2018
You must be very inhuman.
ChiefAzubuike:
Re: Wike Employs Wife Of Joseph Blankson Who Died After Saving 13 People by Nancypunni: 7:00am On Aug 09, 2018
hopyroll:

I didn't insult anybody and I did praised the deceased heroism act....
Your comment just define who you are...

He knew he was losing strength, he could have stopped after rescuing the 13th person, he would still be regarded as a hero but he thought he could make it, but he didn't, that was carelessness and recklessness. Now he has suddenly turn his happy family into something no one would ever pray for

We are all just condemning the guy that said every man should mind their business
.....can anybody wish this kind of tragedy to happen to his/her loved one just to be a hero.....

Ur even a dullard for not knowing what an insult is...
Its even worse that ur supporting dat animal ..shame on both of you..if na dat ur mother wey get samba face that was saved from the jaws of death... Shebi u for dey talk dis shlt
Re: Wike Employs Wife Of Joseph Blankson Who Died After Saving 13 People by ArcToyin(m): 5:12pm On Dec 09, 2018
lanrexdo:
Rest In Peace Hero.
Those that he saved will never forget him even if they don't mention him.
I don't think those he helped remember his family

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

School Boy Meets President Buhari, Shakes Him While Kneeling / President Tinubu Appoints Special Advisers / Jimi Agbaje Responds To Oba Of Lagos' Threat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.