Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

The Best Blog Award Voting Has Commenced On Couponcode - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The Best Blog Award Voting Has Commenced On Couponcode (392 Views)

How To Write The Best Blog Articles / 2017 Best Blog Review / Pick The Best Blog Niches In Nigeria Or Waste Time Blogging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Blog Award Voting Has Commenced On Couponcode by ayufun: 5:09pm On Aug 07, 2018
The couponcode.ng bloggers' award is one award that's not much talked about, no much noise by the organizers, yet, this Netherlands' company is doing much. They run several awards across different niches every year ever since they started and I strongly believe they can do more.

I'm going to make this post informational rather than promotional, therefore, I'm not gonna talked about this company and what they're into as search engines can supply much data if you inquire.

This is only for Nigerian bloggers to be aware of the award and to pitch the company for possible nominations and to prepare to participate in another time next year as some awards have been finalized already.

Some of them are

Natural hair blogs award

Online magazine blogs award

Another thing I enjoy about this award is that, there are multiple winners. What I mean by that is that, they use voting system and percentage for sharing reward. What this means is that, your vote is directly proportional to your reward (CASH in Naira), unlike most others where only the winner takes the reward and the efforts of others are not rewarded.

Start now! Vote for your favourite blogs and bloggers across different niches, get nominated and get involved in the game.

Some awards with voting still being active are Tech and gadgets award

Health and fitness blogs award

African travel blogs award

Blogging about these awards can also help you driving traffic from those searching for such opportunities for "best blog related terms"

Happy blogging!

Courtesy of Techpally.com
Re: The Best Blog Award Voting Has Commenced On Couponcode by ayufun: 7:20am On Aug 08, 2018
Bloggers, you may send email to the team at awards @ couponcode. ng

(1) (Reply)

Web Development Or Embedded Systems / UK And NAIJA Adsense Accounts Available Fresh Ones / Naijakit Wordpress Theme, July 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.