Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Crowd Welcome Godswill Akpabio In Akwa Ibom With Brooms (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crowd Welcome Godswill Akpabio In Akwa Ibom With Brooms (Photos) (71896 Views)

Election Results: APC Members Already Celebrating, Storm The Roads With Brooms / Goat Dressed With Brooms At Wike Campaign Rally In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Godswill Akpabio In Enugu For His Grand Mother-in-law's Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crowd Welcome Godswill Akpabio In Akwa Ibom With Brooms (Photos) by idongesit88: 7:16pm On Aug 07, 2018
Pusyiter:
Ewoooo Femi Kuti song on my mind... I sorry sorry ooo, I sorry for Nigeria (continued singing)
has we never get the sense oooo

1 Like

Re: Crowd Welcome Godswill Akpabio In Akwa Ibom With Brooms (Photos) by budusky05(m): 7:17pm On Aug 07, 2018
IPOB no go like this
Re: Crowd Welcome Godswill Akpabio In Akwa Ibom With Brooms (Photos) by Banmeallday: 7:19pm On Aug 07, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
[s][/s]

Crossing out what I wrote, yet people CAN STILL READ IT. Like I said pulling crowd is the easiest in the Nigger Area

Madame Linda

Re: Crowd Welcome Godswill Akpabio In Akwa Ibom With Brooms (Photos) by atitebihabeeb(m): 7:20pm On Aug 07, 2018
This is serious
Re: Crowd Welcome Godswill Akpabio In Akwa Ibom With Brooms (Photos) by codedthingzzzzz: 7:20pm On Aug 07, 2018
See your black mouth like monkey own, if you must know pdp is the majority in the house , check your numbers
ManirBK:
Saraki is no longer on the majority side. He chooses to be on minority side. He can't be Senate President from the minority and opposition party.
Akpabio is our next Senate President

1 Like

Re: Crowd Welcome Godswill Akpabio In Akwa Ibom With Brooms (Photos) by Zimmermann(m): 7:23pm On Aug 07, 2018
This does not look like an airport...baba enter market to make small noise... Lol
Re: Crowd Welcome Godswill Akpabio In Akwa Ibom With Brooms (Photos) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 07, 2018
And, this is why they are called "masses".
Re: Crowd Welcome Godswill Akpabio In Akwa Ibom With Brooms (Photos) by thedondada(m): 7:27pm On Aug 07, 2018
Bleep u all
Bleep Buhari
Bleep apc
Bleep pdp
Bleep adp
Fuxk all the political parties
Bleep the Senate
Bleep the reps
Bleep the governors
Bleep the house of reps
Bleep the local government chairman and councillors ( clowns)
Bleep all government institutions.

You guys are all foolish including 96% of all Nigerians.

Imbeciles that cannot see beyond thier hungry bellies. Fools who know nothing. Fools who keep shouting on the social media. Cowards and follaih people.

All for self greed. 1k 2k Nigerians. What will that do for You.

Education zero
Health zero
Infrastructure zero

Death rate high
Police army SARS killing you'all. Fulani herds men bill haram and all that.

Idiots I share the same space with. Keep hoping for a better tomorrow. It will never be given to you. You have to take it.

FOOLS

1 Like

Re: Crowd Welcome Godswill Akpabio In Akwa Ibom With Brooms (Photos) by johnlvis(m): 7:31pm On Aug 07, 2018
I stand with Udom

1 Like

Re: Crowd Welcome Godswill Akpabio In Akwa Ibom With Brooms (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 7:32pm On Aug 07, 2018
Just want to hear what he will tell his fans about PDP
Re: Crowd Welcome Godswill Akpabio In Akwa Ibom With Brooms (Photos) by omocalabar(m): 7:33pm On Aug 07, 2018
look at their faces......most of them spend all their lives in bet9ja houses..still wont have senses
Re: Crowd Welcome Godswill Akpabio In Akwa Ibom With Brooms (Photos) by justifyme(m): 7:35pm On Aug 07, 2018
Their broom is sick!!! Suffering from kwashiorkor!!! They cnt even afford to buy a bunch of broom!!!
Re: Crowd Welcome Godswill Akpabio In Akwa Ibom With Brooms (Photos) by princejones(m): 7:35pm On Aug 07, 2018
I was there live at uyo plaza roundabout,the man is well loved by the people

3 Likes

Re: Crowd Welcome Godswill Akpabio In Akwa Ibom With Brooms (Photos) by faaz24: 7:38pm On Aug 07, 2018
Printerscanner:

Several of them have died of high blood pressure since new of Akpabio and APC filtered in last week.
Some are still in coma grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crowd Welcome Godswill Akpabio In Akwa Ibom With Brooms (Photos) by Malawian(m): 7:39pm On Aug 07, 2018
Akpabio akpa go onwe ya.

1 Like

Re: Crowd Welcome Godswill Akpabio In Akwa Ibom With Brooms (Photos) by emakind(m): 7:53pm On Aug 07, 2018
seunmsg:
Akwa-Ibom is a goal already for APC.

Amaechi pulled more stunt dan him and till now rivers is still PDPfied..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crowd Welcome Godswill Akpabio In Akwa Ibom With Brooms (Photos) by Adakintroy: 7:54pm On Aug 07, 2018
At what point do we realize that this people do not play for us.

I mean at what point.? Cus in all of this there must certainly be a point of realization. If we keep paddling along with this brand of cheap politics. Then am afraid it not the politicians that are to blame (they are what they are). Rather it's us. Yes us!

Leaders that keep changing course with not even the slightest recourse to their followers.
Re: Crowd Welcome Godswill Akpabio In Akwa Ibom With Brooms (Photos) by bakila: 7:58pm On Aug 07, 2018
9jaArea:
This is the man PDP alleged APC wanted to install as SP in far away Akwa Ibom.

Akwa Ibomites don buy brooms sharp sharp

Sai Baba
The political transfer market has increased the national GDP for broom. A boost for our economy and Saraki's road block will not work again.

1 Like

Re: Crowd Welcome Godswill Akpabio In Akwa Ibom With Brooms (Photos) by highness25(m): 7:58pm On Aug 07, 2018
Banmeallday:

Everyone can pull crowd, even Linda Ikeji, and frankly Akpabio’s “crowd” was just a market area where there was already a crowd. What did he do for them have you asked? Instead it is there money he used to run to LONDON to meet with “Buhari”.

Is that progress?

Akpabio for the most part is just another rogue
Akpabio was the best governor Niger Delta ever had. Look how he transformed the state (Akwa- ibom), I hear people say he borrowed money and indebted the people of Akwa-ibom. My brother, if my governor Wike can borrow to transform Rivers state like that I'll be the happiest man on earth irrespective of people's opinion. imaging Niger Delta is the most underdeveloped region in the world not just the country

1 Like

Re: Crowd Welcome Godswill Akpabio In Akwa Ibom With Brooms (Photos) by Ojiofor: 8:02pm On Aug 07, 2018
donphilopus:

I'm laughing at those PDP guys saying Baba would lose 2019 election. You guys are so funny.!

In 2015, PDP had about 950,000 votes in Akwa Ibom compared to the 50,000+ votes "allocated" to APC. Today, those who did the dirty job for PDP in Akwa Ibom are now in APC. Even if PDP would win in Akwa Ibom next year, it's gonna be with a very small margin. They can't write results in Akwa Ibom again. APC now has the likes of Akpabio, Udo-Edehe, Umana Okon Umana, Ita Enang and Udoma Udoma in Akwa Ibom State. These people alone can checkmate PDP's rigging machinery.

Mind you, INEC has discovered 19 illegal polling units in Akwa Ibom State just after the defection of Akpabio.

Where are those who allocated 2mln votes to Buhari in kano in 2015?they are now with PDP.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowd Welcome Godswill Akpabio In Akwa Ibom With Brooms (Photos) by bender79: 8:03pm On Aug 07, 2018
emakind:

Bleep off!!! With two APC senators and house of rep members?

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Welcome Godswill Akpabio In Akwa Ibom With Brooms (Photos) by Deeni131: 8:05pm On Aug 07, 2018
ManirBK:
Saraki is no longer on the majority side. He chooses to be on minority side. He can't be Senate President from the minority and opposition party.
Akpabio is our next Senate President

We will be happy to have another true Nigeria with full representation. Buhari, osibanjo and akpabio.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crowd Welcome Godswill Akpabio In Akwa Ibom With Brooms (Photos) by Yusuf54: 8:07pm On Aug 07, 2018
Kennydoc:

In 2015, INEC allocated 1.8m votes to Buhari in Kano. How many votes are they going to allocate to him next year as he contests with a fellow northerner, without the support of Kwankwaso, Shekarau and Emir of Kano?
What of In 2011 ? Olodo ti o mo anything

1 Like

Re: Crowd Welcome Godswill Akpabio In Akwa Ibom With Brooms (Photos) by ucyonline: 8:07pm On Aug 07, 2018
Why is he not holding broom too?
Is he not proud of the broom?

BTW, Akwa Ibom is for PDP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crowd Welcome Godswill Akpabio In Akwa Ibom With Brooms (Photos) by Grundman(m): 8:09pm On Aug 07, 2018
I know Akpabio very well...
An average Sincere Akwa Ibomite knows Akpabio's political weight.
There is no single politician in the state that has Akpabio's followership
It's a matter of time
Aks will become part of broom FC..

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Welcome Godswill Akpabio In Akwa Ibom With Brooms (Photos) by Yusuf54: 8:10pm On Aug 07, 2018
Ojiofor:

Where are those who allocated 2mln votes to Buhari in kano in 2015?they are now with PDP.
You are saying trashhhhhhhhh...Who are those that allocated 1.9 million votes to Buhari in 2011 ?

1 Like

Re: Crowd Welcome Godswill Akpabio In Akwa Ibom With Brooms (Photos) by philGeo(m): 8:10pm On Aug 07, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
No wonder the Regional Ipob Party wants to divert our attention today with hired DSS men....

APC ti take over grin grin grin grin grin

Corinthians
Thank God you are alive. Last week i no see you.
Re: Crowd Welcome Godswill Akpabio In Akwa Ibom With Brooms (Photos) by bakila: 8:13pm On Aug 07, 2018
emakind:

Two senators for APC one for PDP that seems like battleground.

1 Like

Re: Crowd Welcome Godswill Akpabio In Akwa Ibom With Brooms (Photos) by JohnQueen(m): 8:14pm On Aug 07, 2018
Make one person just mistakenly chook broom for him eye. Kikikikikikikikikiki
Re: Crowd Welcome Godswill Akpabio In Akwa Ibom With Brooms (Photos) by Navalsadiq(m): 8:16pm On Aug 07, 2018
Banmeallday:

Everyone can pull crowd, even Linda Ikeji, and frankly Akpabio’s “crowd” was just a market area where there was already a crowd. What did he do for them have you asked? Instead it is there money he used to run to LONDON to meet with “Buhari”.

Is that progress?

Akpabio for the most part is just another rogue
you are without common sense. The best performing governor under GEJ was akpabio

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Welcome Godswill Akpabio In Akwa Ibom With Brooms (Photos) by bakila: 8:18pm On Aug 07, 2018
ucyonline:
Why is he not holding broom too?
Is he not proud of the broom?

BTW, Akwa Ibom is for PDP.
They are peeling the palm fronds gently to gather 500 pieces each for 1000 votes that his defection will bring.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shehu Sani Tweets About Jibril Of Sudan / President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] / Ambode Faces Impeachment As 57 LG Chairmen Endorse Jide Sanwoolu For Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.