Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,122 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

OPINION: DSS Boss Obviously Works For Saraki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OPINION: DSS Boss Obviously Works For Saraki (35452 Views)

Osinbajo Got Buhari's Approval To Sack Lawal Daura For 'Working For Saraki' - SR / Breaking: APC, Senators Call For Saraki’s Resignation / AUDIO: Offa Bank Robbery Suspect Confesses To Be Working For Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

OPINION: DSS Boss Obviously Works For Saraki by midolian(m): 5:13pm On Aug 07, 2018
Daura must have been confirmed to be working for Saraki to tarnish the image of the Buhari led administration, hence his sack.

Like me, if you wondered why Saraki and the PDP's allegation/prediction on plans to impeach Saraki this day, even though dumb, came to pass, the reason is as in the title.

Was wondering why the PDP would allege there are plans to impeach Saraki even though it is clear to even the common man on the street that to make this happen, the APC needs 2/3 of the house which looks impossible at the moment. Little did I know Daura and the PDP were cooking something to mislead the public..and make it look like 'innocent Saraki is being witch-hunted by tyrant Buhari' ...

I mean, if you look at this critically well, you ll see absolutely no sense in what happened this morning. it was baseless

The same Federal government that has been begging the Senate on behalf of Nigerians to resume plenary cannot be the same Federal government that will give such order.

Well, Saraki got this script written well and Daura and his boys got it acted perfectly. But time will reveal more..

It should not come to people with reason why he wants to hold a world press conference tomorrow, where the atmosphere will be perfect to cry foul and further tarnish the image of this administration

157 Likes 21 Shares

Re: OPINION: DSS Boss Obviously Works For Saraki by izzou(m): 5:16pm On Aug 07, 2018
grin grin

You are very funny

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: OPINION: DSS Boss Obviously Works For Saraki by dukie25: 5:17pm On Aug 07, 2018
I am becoming convinced every day that Buhari supplies special Codeine to some of his supporters.
The way they reason......God forbid.

421 Likes 28 Shares

Re: OPINION: DSS Boss Obviously Works For Saraki by mpianya39(m): 5:19pm On Aug 07, 2018
Chai grin grin na me be this grin grin I can't take this no more grin grin

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: OPINION: DSS Boss Obviously Works For Saraki by Johnnyessence(m): 5:19pm On Aug 07, 2018
lol Another lies and propanganda from Apc and its supporters again. where is Akpabio that have been dealed that he will become the senate president hmmmm. you guys never understand Nigeria politics. even akpabio in Apc will destroy Apc the more. you never know any thing yet.

142 Likes 8 Shares

Re: OPINION: DSS Boss Obviously Works For Saraki by midolian(m): 5:21pm On Aug 07, 2018
dignity33:
NONSENSE SO IT WAS SARAKI THAT WAS USING DSS TO INVADE THE SUPREME COURT JUDGE HOUSES ALL THIS WHILE.
It was all in a bid to tarnish the image of the government.

I must state clearly here that one thing i hate about Buhari is that he is too soft with some of these people

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: OPINION: DSS Boss Obviously Works For Saraki by Ndonu101: 5:21pm On Aug 07, 2018
dignity33:
NONSENSE SO IT WAS SARAKI THAT WAS USING DSS TO INVADE THE SUPREME COURT JUDGE HOUSES ALL THIS WHILE.

including Benue

They will say and do anything to believe their own lie that Buhari is holier than thou

84 Likes 3 Shares

Re: OPINION: DSS Boss Obviously Works For Saraki by hopilo: 5:21pm On Aug 07, 2018
Then the president is incompetent and not fit to rule.

33 Likes

Re: OPINION: DSS Boss Obviously Works For Saraki by intruxive(m): 5:23pm On Aug 07, 2018
smiley
Buhari ran a policy of non-interruption into affairs of agencies under him and that was his greatest undoing. In his bid to let them remain independent they became hijacked by sly and desperate politicians like saraki, he struck deals with them and they worked together secretly. Remember in the past when buhari said he was un aware of some issues? Thats because, these spies made it so to make him appear incompetent and weaken his influence.
They had a well orchestrated plan targeting 2019 election, we are just seeing these plans in action

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: OPINION: DSS Boss Obviously Works For Saraki by Ezenwammadu(m): 5:24pm On Aug 07, 2018
midolian:
Daura must have been confirmed to be working for Saraki to tarnish the image of the Buhari led administration, hence his sack.

Like me, if you wondered why Saraki and the PDP's allegation/prediction on plans to impeach Saraki this day, even though dumb, came to pass, the reason is as in the title.

Was wondering why the PDP would allege there are plans to impeach Saraki even though it is clear to even the common man on the street that to make this happen, the APC needs 2/3 of the house which looks impossible at the moment. Little did I know Daura and the PDP were cooking something for their misguided supporters to cry over...

I mean, if you look at this critically well, you ll see absolutely no sense in what happened this morning. it was baseless

The same Federal government that has been begging the Senate on behalf of Nigerians to resume plenary cannot be the same Federal government that will give such order.

Well, Saraki got this script written well and Daura got it acted perfectly. But time will reveal more..

Daura is a disgrace!

lalasticlala
All this story for a failed coup

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: OPINION: DSS Boss Obviously Works For Saraki by midolian(m): 5:26pm On Aug 07, 2018
Ezenwammadu:

All this story for a failed coup
Man, this is no coup. This is worse than a typical Nigerian film

11 Likes

Re: OPINION: DSS Boss Obviously Works For Saraki by Ezenwammadu(m): 5:27pm On Aug 07, 2018
midolian:

I must state clearly here that one thing i hate about Buhari is that he is too soft with some of these people
If that's so y didn't Mr integrity and corruption fighter not sack the man when he was invading judges homes and providing security service for pensiongate maina

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPINION: DSS Boss Obviously Works For Saraki by midolian(m): 5:29pm On Aug 07, 2018
Ezenwammadu:

If that's so y didn't Mr integrity and corruption fighter not sack the man when he was invading judges homes and providing security service for pensiongate maina
This is my reason for stating earlier that Buhari is slow to act on issues and the corrupt ones are taking advantage of this weakness of his.

6 Likes

Re: OPINION: DSS Boss Obviously Works For Saraki by Ezenwammadu(m): 5:29pm On Aug 07, 2018
midolian:
Man, this is no coup. This is worse than a typical Nigerian english film
Which your quack president directed and produced but failed. We have seen how bubu used the dss to harass judges and journalists so don't come here and say he was working for saraki.

17 Likes

Re: OPINION: DSS Boss Obviously Works For Saraki by me69: 5:30pm On Aug 07, 2018
This government will never stop blaming others for its failure, It is never problems from themselves, but they will find scapegoats everywhere to divert from they failures

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPINION: DSS Boss Obviously Works For Saraki by Ezenwammadu(m): 5:30pm On Aug 07, 2018
midolian:
This is my reason for stating earlier that Buhari is slow to act on issues and the corrupt ones are taking advantage of this weakness of his.
So you want us to vote for a weak president that cannot control his cabinet

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPINION: DSS Boss Obviously Works For Saraki by intruxive(m): 5:33pm On Aug 07, 2018
midolian:
He is not slow, he is trying to remain honest and democratic. But nigeria is not ripe for that, everyone is for sale and saraki knows their price, his father thought him well.
Same way his father bought the soul of kwara

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: OPINION: DSS Boss Obviously Works For Saraki by abokibuhari: 5:33pm On Aug 07, 2018
midolian:

Midolian, you bigger than this thing you posting now lipsrsealed

7 Likes

Re: OPINION: DSS Boss Obviously Works For Saraki by Ezenwammadu(m): 5:34pm On Aug 07, 2018
dignity33:
AND SARAKI WAS ALSO USING AG TO CHARGE THEM TO COURT. GET BRAIN AND STOP BUYING BMC NEWS BECAUSE THEY HAVE FAILED WOEFULL.

Don't mind that one he thinks all Nigerians are idiots

Saraki used dss to arrest judges and AG to charge them

Saraki used dss to hold Jones Abiri a journalist for two years

Saraki told daura to provide security for maina

The fact is daura is the sacrificial goat to protect bubu

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPINION: DSS Boss Obviously Works For Saraki by Ezenwammadu(m): 5:38pm On Aug 07, 2018
intruxive:

He is not slow, he is trying to remain honest and democratic. But nigeria is not ripe for that, everyone is for sale and saraki knows their price, his father thought him well.

An honest man would have sacked daura when he provided security for maina

He would have at least queried Kemi adesoun over the nysc certificate forgery.

He would have sacked that beret wearing sports minster

He is a slowpoke that can't even keep his house in order

43 Likes

Re: OPINION: DSS Boss Obviously Works For Saraki by Racoon(m): 5:38pm On Aug 07, 2018
Zombies cant think on their own hence others have to do the thinking for them.

9 Likes

Re: OPINION: DSS Boss Obviously Works For Saraki by intruxive(m): 5:40pm On Aug 07, 2018
Its all coming to light now, high jacking senate and HOR, the ipob crises, delays and changing of budget, herds men farmers clash, creating false informations wow
PDP really have been planing for a long time, baba didn't see it coming, mhmm? embarassed

6 Likes

Re: OPINION: DSS Boss Obviously Works For Saraki by midolian(m): 5:41pm On Aug 07, 2018
intruxive:

Hmmm...True words..

The problem is..Democracy in a country like Nigeria is like a shelter for the criminals.

9 Likes

Re: OPINION: DSS Boss Obviously Works For Saraki by manuelzz(m): 5:44pm On Aug 07, 2018
Lawal Daura who is a close relative of Buhari works for Saraki... cheesy

Zone Bees ehn! cheesy

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPINION: DSS Boss Obviously Works For Saraki by intruxive(m): 5:46pm On Aug 07, 2018
midolian:
Hmmm...True words..

The problem is..Democracy in a country like Nigeria is like a shelter for the criminals.

Yes, he campaigned on honesty and he wants that to be his legacy. But the truth is for u to succeed in nigeria, u must hv a iron fist because these criminals are much and they are very powerful. Cant u see them regrouping?

12 Likes

Re: OPINION: DSS Boss Obviously Works For Saraki by Jax1: 5:48pm On Aug 07, 2018
midolian:

Was wondering why the PDP would allege there are plans to impeach Saraki even though it is clear to even the common man on the street that to make this happen, the APC needs 2/3 of the house which looks impossible at the moment. Little did I know Daura and the PDP were cooking something to mislead the public..and make it look like 'innocent Saraki is being witch-hunted by tyrant Buhari' ...

Well, Saraki got this script written well and Daura and his boys got it acted perfectly. But time will reveal more..

It should not come to people with reason why he wants to hold a world press conference tomorrow, where the atmosphere will be perfect to cry foul and further tarnish the image of this administration

lalasticlala

Another crested zombie with a knack for a$$ licking pmb on the loose

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OPINION: DSS Boss Obviously Works For Saraki by midolian(m): 5:48pm On Aug 07, 2018
manuelzz:
Lawal Daura who is a close relative of Buhari works for Saraki... cheesy

Zone Bees ehn! cheesy
How is this not possible? How do you guys even reason? Have you not seen instances where a family member will connive with an outsider to bring you down? Dont you read your bible?

3 Likes

Re: OPINION: DSS Boss Obviously Works For Saraki by intruxive(m): 5:49pm On Aug 07, 2018
Ezenwammadu:

An honest man would have sacked daura when he provided security for maina

He would have at least queried Kemi adesoun over the nysc certificate forgery.

He would have sacked that beret wearing sports minster

He is a slowpoke that can't even keep his house in order
He doesnt want to appear as interfering with other peoples job, so they formed a government inside his government

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPINION: DSS Boss Obviously Works For Saraki by Jax1: 5:51pm On Aug 07, 2018
intruxive:
Its all coming to light now, high jacking senate and HOR, the ipob crises, delays and changing of budget, herds men farmers clash, creating false informations wow
PDP really have been planing for a long time, baba didn't see it coming, mhmm? embarassed

Another first rated zombie.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: OPINION: DSS Boss Obviously Works For Saraki by vedaxcool(m): 5:51pm On Aug 07, 2018
Government should get evidence of their coordination and arrest saraki immediately.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ahmad Lawan, Senate Delegation Visit Late Uwajumogu Family / Nigeria’s Election Badly Flawed, INEC Failed, Says Financial Times Of London / PDP Hosts Newly Decamped APC Members To A Dinner(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.