Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,072 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

See The New Face Of Udi District Hospital - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / See The New Face Of Udi District Hospital (19217 Views)

It Takes Four Hours To See A Doctor At Wuse District Hospital, Abuja / Enugu Government Completes Udi District Hospital (pictures) / Man’s New Face After Undergoing Surgery To Remove Huge Tumour Of 15 Years. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The New Face Of Udi District Hospital by OEPHIUS(m): 5:21pm On Aug 07, 2018
New Face of Udi District Hospital...

Update on the ongoing completion work on the multi-purpose Udi District Hospital building complex in Udi Local Government Area of Enugu State by Gov. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi's administration as part of its concerted efforts to improve the quality of healthcare delivery in the state.

The project, which commenced early this year is nearing completion, thanks to the people's governor, who has given priority attention to qualitative and affordable healthcare delivery both in the urban and rural areas.

Enugu State is truly in the hands of God. #amokelouis

Poly Clinic, Asata, Enugu also witnessing the Gov. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi administration's transformational agenda in the health sector for efficient, qualitative and affordable healthcare delivery in Enugu State. #amokelouis

http://thepunditng.com/face-of-udi-district-enugu/

3 Likes

Re: See The New Face Of Udi District Hospital by OEPHIUS(m): 5:22pm On Aug 07, 2018
More

Re: See The New Face Of Udi District Hospital by amaniro: 6:08pm On Aug 07, 2018
shocked what the fvck!!!!

1 Like

Re: See The New Face Of Udi District Hospital by meforyou1(m): 7:27pm On Aug 07, 2018
amaniro:
shocked what the fvck!!!!
about what?
Re: See The New Face Of Udi District Hospital by stano2(m): 7:27pm On Aug 07, 2018
It's not all about building, i hope it will be equipped.

Don't pull an "Akpabio" on Enugu people

25 Likes

Re: See The New Face Of Udi District Hospital by Freeman50(m): 7:27pm On Aug 07, 2018
Are you serious?
Re: See The New Face Of Udi District Hospital by cashlurd(m): 7:27pm On Aug 07, 2018
This is highly impressive. I pray it will be replicated in other LGAs and states. And I also pray it becomes as functional as it looks beautiful

2 Likes

Re: See The New Face Of Udi District Hospital by andymofia(m): 7:27pm On Aug 07, 2018
I think the inside matters most. The equipment and human resources.

2 Likes

Re: See The New Face Of Udi District Hospital by Onyeka8: 7:28pm On Aug 07, 2018
That's great..
Re: See The New Face Of Udi District Hospital by ibroauthen(m): 7:28pm On Aug 07, 2018
Ok
Re: See The New Face Of Udi District Hospital by NwaNimo1(m): 7:29pm On Aug 07, 2018
Look like hostels.....no internal pics?

6 Likes

Re: See The New Face Of Udi District Hospital by Siga: 7:29pm On Aug 07, 2018
In this day and era... who builds hospitals like this.... come on now... haba ... looks like an apartment.... Well it's better than nothing sha... kudos to the government...

12 Likes

Re: See The New Face Of Udi District Hospital by babeosisi: 7:29pm On Aug 07, 2018
Just curious.how will patients get up there.do they have an elevator?

9 Likes

Re: See The New Face Of Udi District Hospital by savio93(m): 7:30pm On Aug 07, 2018
Great work.

I hope there are equipments inside. And functional o es at that.
Kudos
Re: See The New Face Of Udi District Hospital by onlytiles(m): 7:32pm On Aug 07, 2018
Ugwuanyi is working

2 Likes

Re: See The New Face Of Udi District Hospital by TinyHacker: 7:36pm On Aug 07, 2018
Nice paint job, hope they also replace the old broken/missing glass windows.
Re: See The New Face Of Udi District Hospital by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 07, 2018
Chai... who bewitched my people?

They have so battered us that a drop of water now tastes like champagne to us.

Are we not the reason these men take us for granted.

4 Likes

Re: See The New Face Of Udi District Hospital by divinelove(m): 7:37pm On Aug 07, 2018
stupid op

an empty house does not make a hospital
Re: See The New Face Of Udi District Hospital by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 07, 2018
IS IT EQUIPPED?

1 Like

Re: See The New Face Of Udi District Hospital by Sharpshooota: 7:40pm On Aug 07, 2018
stano2:
It's not all about building, i hope it will be equipped.

Don't pull an "Akpabio" on Enugu people

Gbam
Let's see the inside
Re: See The New Face Of Udi District Hospital by Abeeja: 7:41pm On Aug 07, 2018
onlytiles:
Ugwuanyi is working

u sure??
Re: See The New Face Of Udi District Hospital by adeoba2008(m): 7:42pm On Aug 07, 2018
Stunt.
Re: See The New Face Of Udi District Hospital by Holiegrail2: 7:43pm On Aug 07, 2018
POOR elevation and bad design joor
Re: See The New Face Of Udi District Hospital by Tonymegabush1(m): 7:44pm On Aug 07, 2018
Mmmmmmmmmm some ppl self why attack op, some are even calling for medical equipment haba guys this edifice is still under construction so no need to move in equipment till completion of the building, no way gburugburu will erect such edifice without equipping it so let's wait till completion......

N.B kudos my governor
Re: See The New Face Of Udi District Hospital by YurFatHer: 7:47pm On Aug 07, 2018
nothing new here, jus painting makes it look attractive
Re: See The New Face Of Udi District Hospital by izzy4shizzy(m): 7:49pm On Aug 07, 2018
I was expecting to see this kind of face

4 Likes

Re: See The New Face Of Udi District Hospital by GAJIT: 7:51pm On Aug 07, 2018
Our big problem: lack of maintenance culture. In few years time, the whole facility will be ridden with dilapidation.
By the way, come 2019, #BMG#

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oyo To Begin 2,000 Tests Per Day, 10,000 In A Few Days To Determine Lockdown / 'How I Survived Cancer'- Soyinka / COVID-19 Home Care Killing Many Top Nigerians – Osagie Ehanire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.