Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Nigerians Hail Osinbajo Over Daura Sack - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Hail Osinbajo Over Daura Sack (929 Views)

‘star Boy Is Back’, Timi Dakolo, Others Hail Osinbajo’s Return / Trump: Nigerians Hail Goodluck Jonathan / Buhari, Cabals Unhappy With Osinbajo Over Sack Of Daura - Daily Independent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Hail Osinbajo Over Daura Sack by kenrajmill(m): 5:47pm On Aug 07, 2018
http://thecorrespondence.net/nigerians-hail-osinbajo-over-daura-sack/

Nigerians have commended the action of the Acting President, Yemi Osinbajo in sacking the Director General of the State Security Service, Lawal Musa Daura over the invasion of the National Assembly complex today by the State Security Service Operatives this morning.

Several commentators applauded the decision of the Acting President for bringing an end to the impunity and abuse of power the man has used his office to engage in, one of such commentators was Doyin Okupe an aide to former President Goodluck Jonathan who praised Osinbajo for being fearless and exhibiting what purposeful leadership should be all about.

Mr Daura Sack was communicated to the public by the Senior Special Assistant to the President, office of the Vice President, Laolu Akande in Abuja earlier today and directed him to hand over to the most senior officer of the State Security Service until further notice in the statement released.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Hail Osinbajo Over Daura Sack by StillX10(m): 5:50pm On Aug 07, 2018
Osinbanjo and Oga are sacking the guy because
1. He failed anther time to carry out their plan
2. They want to do damage control so that Nigerians would believe they had nothing to do with it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Hail Osinbajo Over Daura Sack by Grayxme: 5:57pm On Aug 07, 2018
It is a good thing the acting President acted fast on this issue as this cleared the air that the FG are not in any way connected to the blockage by the DSS.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Hail Osinbajo Over Daura Sack by ShobayoEmma(m): 6:00pm On Aug 07, 2018
After thought remedy. Buhari, a good man with bad intentions.
Re: Nigerians Hail Osinbajo Over Daura Sack by CoolFreeday(m): 6:25pm On Aug 07, 2018
God bless Nigeria

God bless able VP

God bless PMB.

let's continue to build strong institutions and not individuals

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Hail Osinbajo Over Daura Sack by mekaboy(m): 6:30pm On Aug 07, 2018
When he employed more people into DSS from kastina than the entire SE SS who was he working for? Did you fire him?

Shameless damage control.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Hail Osinbajo Over Daura Sack by osscarr(m): 7:43pm On Aug 07, 2018
Hail what?
A plan that backfired nd daura had to be sacrificed?
Gullible Nigerians sef
Mtchewww
Pastor also explain to me hw daura invited the APC senators to the show nd hw he also managed to call the meeting btwn oshiomole nd APC senators.
Re: Nigerians Hail Osinbajo Over Daura Sack by OtunbaSpartacus: 8:32am On Aug 08, 2018
It takes a courageous man & Proactive Leader to do extra ordinary things in time of crisis, Osinbajo has shown times without numbers he's worthy of leading this country in times of crisis. Kudos to him for being resolute and decisive in taking this bold decision against someone who is known for his incessant abuse of Power.
Osinbajo izza Goal
Osibanjo Izza banger
Re: Nigerians Hail Osinbajo Over Daura Sack by bigsunnel: 8:32am On Aug 08, 2018
The Vice President Prof Yemi Osinbajo was being fearless and exhibiting what purposeful leadership should be all about. He has sustain our Democracy from impunity.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Hail Osinbajo Over Daura Sack by Walexddon20(m): 8:32am On Aug 08, 2018
I also join the rest of Nigerians hailing the VP over the sack of the DSS boss. This is a progress in the face of our democratic society, we need more leaders like Osinbajo who can stand and confront the gladiators who are willing to devour this nation to the marrow. I salute Osinbajo's brilliancy and his leadership charisma. God bless PYO. God bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Hail Osinbajo Over Daura Sack by bigsunnel: 8:35am On Aug 08, 2018
mekaboy:
When he employed more people into DSS from kastina than the entire SE SS who was he working for? Did you fire him?

Dont get too frustrated, nobody holy pass. if you are giving such opportunity l know for sure that na your family you go fed first.
Re: Nigerians Hail Osinbajo Over Daura Sack by spartanman007(m): 8:35am On Aug 08, 2018
This is the most silly and senseless comment I have seen this week. You must be thinking with your anus.
Well once you are prejudiced and biased you will always find something wrong in whatever the government does even if you know within yourself that it is a good action.
StillX10:
2. They want to do damage control so that Nigerians would believe they had nothing to do with it.
Re: Nigerians Hail Osinbajo Over Daura Sack by OtunbaSpartacus: 8:39am On Aug 08, 2018
StillX10:
It seems your brain is paining you abi, abeg go and reformat it and return it to factory settings so that you can begin to think in a positive way.

Re: Nigerians Hail Osinbajo Over Daura Sack by Walexddon20(m): 8:40am On Aug 08, 2018
StillX10:

Very long ago I have learnt that in this life, there is nothing a man can do that will pleases his fellow man. You can say whatever you like, the right thinking Nigerians understand what this means to our democracy. The only thing that baffles me is how some people intentionally denied themselves the truth to know by looking the wrong way and thinking backwardly. God bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Hail Osinbajo Over Daura Sack by Yellowface1220(m): 8:41am On Aug 08, 2018
You are welcome Mr Ag. Vice President....keep doing your job. We are so proud of you and we are yours for life. Don't look haters way sir.... Time to transform and develop. God bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Hail Osinbajo Over Daura Sack by Walexddon20(m): 8:45am On Aug 08, 2018
osscarr:
Hail what?
Gullible Nigerians sef
Mtchewww
Pastor also explain to me hw daura invited the APC senators to the show nd hw he also managed to call the meeting btwn oshiomole nd APC senators.

The only problem you have is that you are reasoning with your anus... When are you going stop being hypocritical? In every good situation, you will always have negative things to say....what kind of human are you. I guess this is the same problem that is affecting your progress in life. Learn to be positive. God bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Hail Osinbajo Over Daura Sack by OtunbaSpartacus: 8:46am On Aug 08, 2018
mekaboy:

Your position is baseless.
Why are you accusing someone of what you will equally be guilty of if you are in such position? You've just accused Buhari of been nepotic via this your comment yet you still want your tribe to be favoured among their peers in the scheme of things in the same instance, where is that done please? So you see you have no moral justification to still accuse Buhari for employing only his kinsmen?
He who calls for equity must come with clean hands.
Re: Nigerians Hail Osinbajo Over Daura Sack by RedArmy0000(m): 8:47am On Aug 08, 2018
osscarr:
Hail what?
Gullible Nigerians sef
Mtchewww

Brother, you need to change your perception about the way you address this issues. Let us address how this country and the entire populace will experience good governance and dividends of democracy. Security institution must be loyal to democracy. In a situation where they fail, they must face serious penalty and that is what the vice president have done. I agree there is more to this issue, one after the other everyone related to it shall be arrested. For you to refer to Nigerians as gullible people over a national issues that require the contributions of all and sundry, i think you got it wrong.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Hail Osinbajo Over Daura Sack by spartanman007(m): 8:47am On Aug 08, 2018
You definitely have to hail and praise the VP for taking a very brave and bold step in safeguarding the democracy and peace of the land.
It shows the respect and honor the VP has for the rule of law and proper governance in the country.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
GOD BLESS THE VP.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Hail Osinbajo Over Daura Sack by OtunbaSpartacus: 8:48am On Aug 08, 2018
osscarr:
Hail what?
Gullible Nigerians sef
Mtchewww
Your message is full of incoherence so you deserve no attention.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Hail Osinbajo Over Daura Sack by RedArmy0000(m): 8:59am On Aug 08, 2018
mekaboy:

Keep quiet, formally i do regard this forum base on capacity of members to argue critical issues. With the passage of time i discover there is deterioration in human capacity. Someone like you should be deleted from nairaland. Upon the event of yesterday, this is the only thing you can type. You waste your data, your energy and most importantly your time. You need serious deliverance.
Re: Nigerians Hail Osinbajo Over Daura Sack by gentlegenius(m): 9:12am On Aug 08, 2018
It's well
Re: Nigerians Hail Osinbajo Over Daura Sack by RedArmy0000(m): 9:12am On Aug 08, 2018
The acting president demonstrated leadership has power and the importance of power is to put things right. There is still more to the issue. Everyone who have hands in our security institutions decadence must be arrested and questioned. The security of lives and property must be their supreme priority and nothing else. Kudos to the acting president, Nigerians are still expecting more action.
Re: Nigerians Hail Osinbajo Over Daura Sack by Janetudeh(f): 9:36am On Aug 08, 2018
This is a brilliant move by the vice president. Osinbajo has proved once again that he is a true democrat and he is guided by the rule of law.

Some set of lawless cabals that are somewhere trying to spoil the reputation of the presidency, it will not work! Many more of them will still be sacked.
Re: Nigerians Hail Osinbajo Over Daura Sack by opeyemicollins(m): 9:52am On Aug 08, 2018
A very bold move by our dear active acting president,professor yemi osinbajo for the brave work.there is nobody that is above our democracy.we must do anthing humanly possible to save this democracy that our heroes fight hard to see the light of the day.God bless Nigeria.
Re: Nigerians Hail Osinbajo Over Daura Sack by Afamed: 9:52am On Aug 08, 2018
Some people from other side now will soon adopt Daura , the ex DSS as their hero claiming it was a case of witch hunting.
Re: Nigerians Hail Osinbajo Over Daura Sack by oladimejiidowu6(m): 9:57am On Aug 08, 2018
StillX10:
sick brain
Re: Nigerians Hail Osinbajo Over Daura Sack by Afamed: 9:58am On Aug 08, 2018
StillX10:
I said it. I know Una go so adopt Daura as Una hero now
Re: Nigerians Hail Osinbajo Over Daura Sack by Afamed: 10:02am On Aug 08, 2018
osscarr:
Hail what?

Gullible Nigerians sef
Mtchewww
I said it, its a matter of time , before people like you will begin to adopt Daura as hero and heinkein. The next page of Una life will be Daura was witch hunt.
Re: Nigerians Hail Osinbajo Over Daura Sack by oladimejiidowu6(m): 10:05am On Aug 08, 2018
ShobayoEmma:
After thought remedy.
Buhari, a good man with bad intentions.
How do you know his intention?
Do you have intensometer?
wicked critics
Re: Nigerians Hail Osinbajo Over Daura Sack by Belluchii: 11:36am On Aug 08, 2018
The action taken by the Vice president is commendable, this has proved that the Buhari led administration has too much respect for Democracy and the rule of law. This administration is sure bringing the change we desire.

(1) (Reply)

Those Who Visit Obasanjo Are Thieves: Oshiomole / Igbos Should Read This / Photos: Ifeanyi Ubah Bow-greeting Gov Rochas Okorocha At Imo Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.