Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

To Say That Lawal Daura Was Working For Saraki Today Doesn't Add Up - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To Say That Lawal Daura Was Working For Saraki Today Doesn't Add Up (29173 Views)

Why Mamman Daura Was Flown To UK - Aminu Balele Kurfi, Associate / How Lawal Daura Was Arrested / Osinbajo Got Buhari's Approval To Sack Lawal Daura For 'Working For Saraki' - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Say That Lawal Daura Was Working For Saraki Today Doesn't Add Up by ModsareChevres: 7:04pm On Aug 07, 2018
lawbabs:

You must think I am Buharist or his spokeperson. I shared my thought based on information i got and my existing conspiracy theory, and you are asking me a funny question. Are you ok?

It's all rubbish.
Just stop.

2 Likes

Re: To Say That Lawal Daura Was Working For Saraki Today Doesn't Add Up by zinizta: 7:12pm On Aug 07, 2018
coolscott:
I say this because while the pandemonium was going on this morning, APC senators gathered elsewhere (it is reported) and were being urged on (actually, aggressively goaded, according to the report) to put the signatures behind a Saraki impeachment.

From this morning's events as they unfolded to us, the public... we logocalize that whoever was behind this was trying to synchronise the two activities to occur at the same time.

i). The prevention of the PDP senators from being present,
ii). and the carrying out of impeachment proceedings on Saraki,

It a little bit of a stretch to ask us to believe that Saraki got the DSS to work for him this morning, and at the same time got Oshiomole and Buhari loyalists within the senate to actively fall in with the plan.

consult your constitution ... 1999 Nigeria constitution chapter V.....you cannot impeach a senate speaker without two third majority votes of the whole senate....

the earlier you wise up the better

Infact the reverse is actually the case ibelieve saraki is actually planning to impeach Buhari instead
Re: To Say That Lawal Daura Was Working For Saraki Today Doesn't Add Up by donbenie(m): 7:23pm On Aug 07, 2018
Balet:
One thing I surely know is that Saraki will not go unpunished, if really he was the one that stage managed the blockage of the national assembly and his residence the other time.
And you logically do not find it too much of a stretch that he stage managed the two scenarios based on the very powerful enemies he has in the country right now..if indeed he did carry out these escapades,then even Machiavelli would be extremely proud of such politicking..

1 Like

Re: To Say That Lawal Daura Was Working For Saraki Today Doesn't Add Up by donbenie(m): 7:28pm On Aug 07, 2018
hisgrace090:
Means you're too sure of saraki?
Means it doesn't make sense anyway you look at it logically,these are very high stakes powerful moves and not even Saraki is capable of such play in the polity..
Somebody must have miscalculated spectacularly and it is damage control season..

2 Likes

Re: To Say That Lawal Daura Was Working For Saraki Today Doesn't Add Up by coolscott(m): 7:30pm On Aug 07, 2018
zinizta:

consult your constitution ... 1999 Nigeria constitution chapter V.....you cannot impeach a senate speaker without two third majority votes of the whole senate....

the earlier you wise up the better

Infact the reverse is actually the case ibelieve saraki is actually planning to impeach Buhari instead

There is nothing wrong with some people wanting Saraki impeached.
And there is nothing wrong with Bukola Saraki and other senators wanting the president impeached.
These are all legal moves.

But trying to do it the way they did it in Benue state (in this same style) is just what Nigerians consider shameful.
In Benue state, they carried out the laughable act to the end and announced Ortom impeached

Here, they could not, and the backlash being great, they seem to have taken drastic measures to repair the self-inflicted damage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To Say That Lawal Daura Was Working For Saraki Today Doesn't Add Up by ClassicMG(m): 7:36pm On Aug 07, 2018
madridsta007:

Mamman Duara, a cousin of Buhari, has been within Buhari's close circle of confidants and friends right before Saraki knew who Buhari is.
To say Daura was or is working for Saraki is to expose ones foolishness. Daura retired from the SSS in 2013, having reached the statutory retirement age of 60 but was recalled by President Muhammadu Buhari to head the organisation on July 2, 2015.

We should remember this, before these BMC folks revisionise history and say it was an ordinary Senate President that recalled him!

In any case, people who come up with that narrative, check their history: they "coincidentally" are the same ones that believed that Buhari was going to turn $1 into N1! Quite foolish people.
lawan is different from maman daura
Re: To Say That Lawal Daura Was Working For Saraki Today Doesn't Add Up by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 07, 2018
Iamgrey5:

1) If the senators wanted to impeach Saraki, they could have done it in a few minutes and they could have done it easily on the senate floor before the PDP senators would have arrived. Remember it was alleged that they were in a meeting before the PDP senators arrived at the NASS, so why elsewhere?

2) The siege only lasted for five minutes, somehow middle-aged senators were able to overcome powerful DSS operatives who happened to be guarding nothing at the end of the day.

3) Bukola Saraki had the opportunity to postpone a meeting that he didn't want to have in the first place, the meeting the FG begged him to convene

4) What were the PDP senators doing on the senate floor as early as this morning during their recess, all PDP senators?

Even akpabio that was alledged to replace saraki today wey suppose dey abuja is far away in akwa ibom.
to decipher politics you always have to reason who stands to benefit from the crisis, politics is full of conspiracy anyone can betray anyone hence no permanent friend but their is permanent interest.
saraki either in or out how does that change nigeria economy situation. more scripted drama loading

1 Like

Re: To Say That Lawal Daura Was Working For Saraki Today Doesn't Add Up by zinizta: 7:41pm On Aug 07, 2018
coolscott:

There is nothing wrong with some people wanting Saraki impeached.
And there is nothing wrong with Bukola Saraki and other senators wanting the president impeached.
These are all legal moves.

But trying to do it the way they did it in Benue state (in this same style) is just what Nigerians consider shameful.
In Benue state, they carried out the laughable act to the end and announced Ortom impeached

Here, they could not, and the backlash being great, they seem to have taken drastic measures to repair the self-inflicted damage.

If Ortom goes to the court he will be reinstated because that is actually illegal ....

we are not civil in this country everything na gra gra....
Re: To Say That Lawal Daura Was Working For Saraki Today Doesn't Add Up by Artzdanielsz(m): 7:41pm On Aug 07, 2018
your opinion
Re: To Say That Lawal Daura Was Working For Saraki Today Doesn't Add Up by Positivepoint(m): 7:43pm On Aug 07, 2018
coolscott:
I say this because while the pandemonium was going on this morning, APC senators gathered elsewhere (it is reported) and were being urged on (actually, aggressively goaded, according to the report) to put the signatures behind a Saraki impeachment.

From this morning's events as they unfolded to us, the public... we logocalize that whoever was behind this was trying to synchronise the two activities to occur at the same time.

It a little bit of a stretch to ask us to believe that Saraki got the DSS to work for him this morning, and at the same time got Oshiomole and Buhari loyalists within the senate to actively fall in with the plan.

lets assume all that played out is true i notice some flaws though

1. how come no media saw the going in & out of the national assembly by apc members

2. how come no apc member was seen within the senate build at the time of the drama.

3. u need 2/3 of the senate to impeach the senate president which APC does not enjoy at the moment thus it will be a waste of effort

4. With all the media house present not a single interview was granted to any APC member in the senate.

Ponder on this

1 Like

Re: To Say That Lawal Daura Was Working For Saraki Today Doesn't Add Up by Bimpe29: 7:51pm On Aug 07, 2018
Never again must APC lie and propaganda find its way into the sane minds of Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: To Say That Lawal Daura Was Working For Saraki Today Doesn't Add Up by Tonymegabush1(m): 7:58pm On Aug 07, 2018
Just tired of commenting on politics issues in this country....... Make I dey go my own wayo wayo ooo
Re: To Say That Lawal Daura Was Working For Saraki Today Doesn't Add Up by sampsun(m): 8:15pm On Aug 07, 2018
PDP claimed APC were trying to impeach saraki but the APC senators were never even in the NASS building to begin with.

They showed a list of senators AGAINST the sack of saraki but not even ONE PICTURE of the plotting senators surfaced anywhere. That's sketchy at best!

Looking at this very closely, one could see a similar pattern with the 'DSS seige on saraki and ekweremadu DRAMA' from a few weeks ago.

The Daura guy is obviously complicit and working for powers outside the presidency! Most very likely saraki.

You are pathetic and zombified to the core. You mean to say, Saraki orchestrated the blockade to his house and his deputy at the same time?

Saraki also, connived with policeman to invade Benue state house of assembly?

Saraki brought Lawal Daura from katsina to man the DSS post.

Saraki also stage manage the invasion of judges, and top opposition members.
Once a zombie is beaten there is no redemption for him.

2 Likes

Re: To Say That Lawal Daura Was Working For Saraki Today Doesn't Add Up by oyoirabor: 8:28pm On Aug 07, 2018
lawbabs:

Saraki is hitting his target (gullible brains) with precision. I have been saying it since last year that that Daura is a mole in Buhari's government for two years now. Remember, he bungled the confirmation of EFCC Chairman's appointment. Dont also forget he was behind the smuggling in of Maina from Dubai. I knew this day was coming... I only wished Buhari was smart enough to pick the glaring signal early enough until now that much damage has been done.

Propaganda machines...they don release una into social medias to spread what you guys knows best....!!!

1 Like

Re: To Say That Lawal Daura Was Working For Saraki Today Doesn't Add Up by sampsun(m): 8:28pm On Aug 07, 2018
PDP claimed APC were trying to impeach saraki but the APC senators were never even in the NASS building to begin with.

They showed a list of senators AGAINST the sack of saraki but not even ONE PICTURE of the plotting senators surfaced anywhere. That's sketchy at best!

[b]Looking at this very closely, one could see a similar pattern with the 'DSS seige on saraki and ekweremadu DRAMA' from a few weeks ago.

The Daura guy is obviously complicit and working for powers outside the presidency! Most very likely saraki.

You are pathetic and zombified to the core. You mean to say, Saraki orchestrated the blockade to his house and his deputy at the same time?

Saraki also, connived with policeman to invade Benue state house of assembly?

Saraki brought Lawal Daura from katsina to man the DSS post.

Saraki also stage manage the invasion of judges, and top opposition members.
Once a zombie is beaten there is no redemption for him.
Re: To Say That Lawal Daura Was Working For Saraki Today Doesn't Add Up by Ojiofor: 8:36pm On Aug 07, 2018
The truth is that both Buhari and his commissioner of condolences Prof Osibanjo are working for Saraki and should do us a favour and sack themselves.We are tired of their drama.Yowaaaaa. grin
Kai BABA. Daura 2019.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Say That Lawal Daura Was Working For Saraki Today Doesn't Add Up by oyoirabor: 8:39pm On Aug 07, 2018
Moukandjo:

Saraki convened a meeting for 12pm, what were the PDP senators doing at NASS by 5am for a meeting that was meant for only the leadership of NASS if not that they had something in mind? Saraki & the PDP clearly know that APC CANNOT impeach Saraki alone LEGALLY (they were never at the NASS today in the first place), so what was all the drama for if not that they'd planned some mischief?
They obviously orchestrated the siege so as to paint Buhari bad!
If you're discrediting this conspiracy claims just because Lawal Daura can't go against Buhari, his relative, how come the same Daura was against the president & supporting Saraki in the magu confirmation saga? Wasn't he supposed to have cleared Magu since Magu is his boss' only choice for EFCC chairman? Of course, we agree Buhari should have done the needful by removing Daura earlier as he goofed on that one.
But you be real Otondo for Naija politics if you think some underground closeness isn't possible between Saraki & Daura!

How much were you paid to write all this garbage?.How much you ........ Mr propaganda?

2 Likes

Re: To Say That Lawal Daura Was Working For Saraki Today Doesn't Add Up by oyoirabor: 8:45pm On Aug 07, 2018
Ojiofor:
The truth is that both Buhari and his commissioner of condolences Prof Osibanjo are working for Saraki and should do us a favour and sack themselves.We are tired of their drama.Yowaaaaa. grin
Kai BABA. Daura 2019.
grin

1 Like

Re: To Say That Lawal Daura Was Working For Saraki Today Doesn't Add Up by eurogee: 9:03pm On Aug 07, 2018
You are such a fool to be thinking through your dirty anus. Ewu

Saraki is hitting his target (gullible brains) with precision. I have been saying it since last year that that Daura is a mole in Buhari's government for two years now. Remember, he bungled the confirmation of EFCC Chairman's appointment. Dont also forget he was behind the smuggling in of Maina from Dubai. I knew this day was coming... I only wished Buhari was smart enough to pick the glaring signal early enough until now that much damage has been done.[/quote]
Re: To Say That Lawal Daura Was Working For Saraki Today Doesn't Add Up by Ihateyoumod: 9:04pm On Aug 07, 2018
Pls I asked a question this morning...how did they force their way thru d DSS blockage. Was it with force or what??.... Can someone explain this to me
Re: To Say That Lawal Daura Was Working For Saraki Today Doesn't Add Up by Olumeme: 9:41pm On Aug 07, 2018
lawbabs:

Saraki is hitting his target (gullible brains) with precision. I have been saying it since last year that that Daura is a mole in Buhari's government for two years now. Remember, he bungled the confirmation of EFCC Chairman's appointment. Dont also forget he was behind the smuggling in of Maina from Dubai. I knew this day was coming... I only wished Buhari was smart enough to pick the glaring signal early enough until now that much damage has been done.

So Saraki would have instructed him to smuggle Maina in?
Look, let me tell you, in a government or even around a big man, there always camps and interests.

In the presidency for example, there are lots of camps and interests, some are more cordial than the other.
For example, Lawal Daura, Aba Kyari, Mamam Daura, are always working together, while Itse Sagay, Magu, and some of them are working together.

Though they work for the same president Buhari, but thier thinking and interests differs.

Lawal Daura cannot be working for Saraki.
They hatched their plan and it didn't work, he was only used as a scape goat, it happens in politics. The government is not popular as it used to be. I bet u had it been this happened last year, it would have been successful and Twitter warlords will be hailing.

Remember when Dino Melaye broke the news of babachir Lawal Grass cutter, they refused to act, not until there was outcry, he was sacked and replaced with his cousin

1 Like

Re: To Say That Lawal Daura Was Working For Saraki Today Doesn't Add Up by kabillionaire(m): 9:54pm On Aug 07, 2018
coolscott:

Now, a sane person is talking.

1 Like

Re: To Say That Lawal Daura Was Working For Saraki Today Doesn't Add Up by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 07, 2018
lawbabs:

how stupid do you think some of us are? why hasn't the govt declared maina wanted and tried expatriation -since duara worked without their orders ? this isn't the first time a move like this has happened in naija -just before that,we had the police intimidating ekiti state govt.
ok,let's assume duara works for saraki,won't he know that a move like this would expose his loyalty or lack of and why would saraki sacrifice his trump card so easily?

3 Likes

Re: To Say That Lawal Daura Was Working For Saraki Today Doesn't Add Up by coolscott(m): 11:35pm On Aug 07, 2018
oyoirabor:

Propaganda machines...they don release una into social medias to spread what you guys knows best....!!!
actually, I feel that guy should be ignored sometimes when the quality of what he puts here does not deserve our attention.

Maina that was visited by the attorney-general of the federation in Dubai before being secretly reinstated.

The presidency must also have been working for Saraki as the head of service wrote to the presidency warning them of the implication of the reinstatement they were trying to make.

2 Likes

Re: To Say That Lawal Daura Was Working For Saraki Today Doesn't Add Up by tammie24: 11:42pm On Aug 07, 2018
jayfolarin:
Then you are obviously bad at maths! grin

Looking at this very closely, one could see a similar pattern with the 'DSS seige on saraki and ekweremadu DRAMA' from a few weeks ago.

The Daura guy is obviously complicit and working for powers outside the presidency! Most very likely saraki
and your parents go say they send pikin go school?

Na wa for you o
Re: To Say That Lawal Daura Was Working For Saraki Today Doesn't Add Up by tammie24: 11:48pm On Aug 07, 2018
oyoirabor:

How much were you paid to write all this garbage?.How much you ........ Mr propaganda?
not enough I believe

but they will kill for peanuts since Buhari has turned the country and it's citizens into beggars

What do you expect
Re: To Say That Lawal Daura Was Working For Saraki Today Doesn't Add Up by Fawklicant: 12:29am On Aug 08, 2018
madridsta007:

Lawal Musa Duara, a kinsman of Buhari [corrected], has been within Buhari's close circle of confidants and friends right before Saraki knew who Buhari is.
To say Daura was or is working for Saraki is to expose ones foolishness. Daura retired from the SSS in 2013, having reached the statutory retirement age of 60 but was recalled by President Muhammadu Buhari to head the organisation on July 2, 2015.

We should remember this, before these BMC folks revisionise history and say it was an ordinary Senate President that recalled him!

In any case, people who come up with that narrative, check their history: they "coincidentally" are the same ones that believed that Buhari was going to turn $1 into N1! Quite foolish people.

Resident Zone bees will never have sense! Their low IQ keeps getting lower by the day
Re: To Say That Lawal Daura Was Working For Saraki Today Doesn't Add Up by Nobody: 1:10am On Aug 08, 2018
Owomkpo:
Nothing ever adds up abegi.
Someone from Daura handpicked by a die-hard tribalist Buhari will now be working for Saraki?
How?
Do these APC people have brain at all?

You are really inexperienced when it comes to politics. You can never ever play this game. If daura wasn't working for saraki but buhari, why did he scuttle magu's confirmation as efcc chairman? Are they not suppose to be in the same camp? Open your eyes and connect the dots.
Re: To Say That Lawal Daura Was Working For Saraki Today Doesn't Add Up by Nobody: 1:19am On Aug 08, 2018
tammie24:
and your parents go say they send pikin go school?

Na wa for you o

He sbould earn your respect because he sees further than you in a situation we term "the more you look, the less you see. Ask yourself, did pmb instruct daura to scuttle magu's confirmation as efcc chairman? Your answer should settle whoever daura was working for. Better still, now daura has been fired, the real story between him and saraki will be exposed soo er than later.
Re: To Say That Lawal Daura Was Working For Saraki Today Doesn't Add Up by crimeboss: 1:27am On Aug 08, 2018
APC is useful when u want to measure stupidity, maybe they are telling us that all security agencies are under saraki, Daura even can be collecting his salaries from saraki, the blockade machinated by saraki himself from impeaching buhari, APC/Buhari supporters i av never noticed it was this good to be very daft??.
Re: To Say That Lawal Daura Was Working For Saraki Today Doesn't Add Up by GAJIT: 4:21am On Aug 08, 2018
[quote author=madridsta007 post=70073118]

Lawal Musa Duara, a kinsman of Buhari [corrected], has been within Buhari's close circle of confidants and friends right before Saraki knew who Buhari is.

whatever APC (Acute Propaganda Conspirators) may cook-up, my major concern, come 2019, the DULLARD must go back to DAURA to meet LAWAL DAURA without LONG DRAMA.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shekarau Visits Bola Tinubu In Lagos (Picture) / NLC Directs Members To Cripple Activities At CBN Offices Nationwide / Bukar Abba Ibrahim Is Dead!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.