Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,766 members, 7,813,542 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

SARS Headquarters On Lockdown After Arrest Of Sacked DSS Boss In Abuja. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SARS Headquarters On Lockdown After Arrest Of Sacked DSS Boss In Abuja. Photos (70681 Views)

Nigerian Port Authority Headquarters On Fire! Mob Set NPA Office, Lagos Ablaze / BREAKING: Police Open Fire As Protesters March To Anambra SARS Headquarters / Confusion Trails Whereabouts Of Sacked DSS Boss, Lawal Daura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SARS Headquarters On Lockdown After Arrest Of Sacked DSS Boss In Abuja. Photos by ModsareChevres: 6:31pm On Aug 07, 2018
vedaxcool:
Daura with regret ever working for mesujemba, the criminal boss. He should be prosecuted and detained indefinately.

Your conspiracy theories will only give you out as fools if care is not taken.

Stop it.
Re: SARS Headquarters On Lockdown After Arrest Of Sacked DSS Boss In Abuja. Photos by vedaxcool(m): 6:33pm On Aug 07, 2018
[s]
ModsareChevres:

Your conspiracy theories will only give you out as fools if care is not taken.

Stop it.
[/s]

Get behind me Satan father lies and the foolishness of this world
Re: SARS Headquarters On Lockdown After Arrest Of Sacked DSS Boss In Abuja. Photos by Princedapace(m): 6:34pm On Aug 07, 2018
Sealeddeal:
Is that the picture of SARS headquarter?
This country is a joke.

hahahaha

my brother, i thought i was the only one who noticed the messed up structure...

no be this year efcc got building sef?

nigerian leaders are criminals, they dont care about the country at all...

no love for nigeria and without love, nothing can work here..

left for me, the masses suppose protest until the country is split..

not working and will never work..

i listened to Africa china today and i was like nigeria problem no start today,,

2 Likes

Re: SARS Headquarters On Lockdown After Arrest Of Sacked DSS Boss In Abuja. Photos by ModsareChevres: 6:35pm On Aug 07, 2018
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Get behind me Satan father lies and the foolishness of this world

Get behind yourself, you peddler of falsehood!

1 Like

Re: SARS Headquarters On Lockdown After Arrest Of Sacked DSS Boss In Abuja. Photos by Beorn: 6:36pm On Aug 07, 2018
Sealeddeal:
This country is a joke.

Serious joke. This country is a shithole!! I regret being born a Nigerian most times. SMH.
Re: SARS Headquarters On Lockdown After Arrest Of Sacked DSS Boss In Abuja. Photos by bloodykiller: 6:37pm On Aug 07, 2018
[s]
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Oya collect your 100mb when you are done
[/s]
sorry i don't use gsm network i have a internet company i use so you'll need it more as a jobless old bmc cheesy
Re: SARS Headquarters On Lockdown After Arrest Of Sacked DSS Boss In Abuja. Photos by MeeLan: 6:39pm On Aug 07, 2018
do the maths! national assembly in on recess, who conveyed the house and for what sinister reason? Dss didn't act on its own! Daura is just the sacrificial lamb.
Re: SARS Headquarters On Lockdown After Arrest Of Sacked DSS Boss In Abuja. Photos by Waffarianman(m): 6:40pm On Aug 07, 2018
Sealeddeal:
Is that the picture of SARS headquarter? This country is a joke.

Bro the thing taya me o... Na Almighty Sars Headquarter b DAT. Lol

1 Like

Re: SARS Headquarters On Lockdown After Arrest Of Sacked DSS Boss In Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 07, 2018
Sealeddeal:
Is that the picture of SARS headquarter? This country is a joke.
Am telling you.
Re: SARS Headquarters On Lockdown After Arrest Of Sacked DSS Boss In Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 07, 2018
Sealeddeal:
This country is a joke SCAM.

Fixed
Re: SARS Headquarters On Lockdown After Arrest Of Sacked DSS Boss In Abuja. Photos by olalat(m): 7:26pm On Aug 07, 2018
Sealeddeal:
This country is a joke.
I don't pray your enemy visit that place let alone have any issue with those guys. Its not a place for jollyment brother. Its located on the the rock oo.

1 Like

Re: SARS Headquarters On Lockdown After Arrest Of Sacked DSS Boss In Abuja. Photos by Frankiss44(m): 7:35pm On Aug 07, 2018
vedaxcool:
Daura with regret ever working for mesujemba, the criminal boss. He should be prosecuted and detained indefinately.

Rubbish talk.. Do you people even think at all? So when DSS attacked the Benue house of assembly it was Saraki that he was working for?
Re: SARS Headquarters On Lockdown After Arrest Of Sacked DSS Boss In Abuja. Photos by proprince(m): 7:40pm On Aug 07, 2018
Shame on apc

Shame on buhari

God punish all those that voted for apc

.... see SARS headquarters abeg undecided

Anytime i drive pass that office i geel ashamed. Naija which way na
Re: SARS Headquarters On Lockdown After Arrest Of Sacked DSS Boss In Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 07, 2018
OK
Re: SARS Headquarters On Lockdown After Arrest Of Sacked DSS Boss In Abuja. Photos by meccuno: 7:52pm On Aug 07, 2018
atilla:

I'm still trying to make sense of the picture. It looks like car wash with mechanic workshop on the outside
i actually wanted to ask the same question...
Re: SARS Headquarters On Lockdown After Arrest Of Sacked DSS Boss In Abuja. Photos by Iamzik: 7:54pm On Aug 07, 2018
kaen1317:
A case of the hunter becoming the hunted

That awkward moment when bushmeat catches the hunter grin grin
Re: SARS Headquarters On Lockdown After Arrest Of Sacked DSS Boss In Abuja. Photos by fineboynl(m): 7:58pm On Aug 07, 2018
proprince:
Shame on apc

Shame on buhari

God punish all those that voted for apc

.... see SARS headquarters abeg undecided

Anytime i drive pass that office i geel ashamed. Naija which way na
that office is evidence of corruption. they are eating the Money.
Re: SARS Headquarters On Lockdown After Arrest Of Sacked DSS Boss In Abuja. Photos by Temptee101(m): 8:14pm On Aug 07, 2018
The tyrant should just sack himself already, he should be tired of everything that has to do with him by now
Re: SARS Headquarters On Lockdown After Arrest Of Sacked DSS Boss In Abuja. Photos by adonis89(m): 8:39pm On Aug 07, 2018
Sealeddeal:
This country is a joke.
I was about saying the same tin bro. So dem no fit build fine house for SARS. Even peace corp headquarter fine pass this rubbish. Which kind country b diz
Re: SARS Headquarters On Lockdown After Arrest Of Sacked DSS Boss In Abuja. Photos by idonhammer: 9:06pm On Aug 07, 2018
jomoh:
Of course his associate is Bubu!
Re: SARS Headquarters On Lockdown After Arrest Of Sacked DSS Boss In Abuja. Photos by surgical: 9:08pm On Aug 07, 2018
dignity33:
SAHARAREPORTER WE KNOW YOU ARE DOING ANYTHING POSSIBLE TO TANISH SARAKI IMAGE AND PROTECT YOUR Osinbajo FROM NIGERIA , SO IT WAS SARAKI THAT WAS USING DSS TO INVADE THE SUPREME COURT JUDGE HOUSES ALL THIS WHILE.
And in Benue and ekiti,you why sowore is unfit for any position, he knows he is going no where all this noise he is making is to justify the fund he is raising on gofundme nothing more
Re: SARS Headquarters On Lockdown After Arrest Of Sacked DSS Boss In Abuja. Photos by Zane2point4(m): 9:24pm On Aug 07, 2018
Is dat even how a sars office should look?
Hahha, funny country,

This is how a market look like in china compare it with that zoo.

Re: SARS Headquarters On Lockdown After Arrest Of Sacked DSS Boss In Abuja. Photos by Butoneday2(m): 9:35pm On Aug 07, 2018
This zoo country called Nigeria needs to be re-colonised.
Re: SARS Headquarters On Lockdown After Arrest Of Sacked DSS Boss In Abuja. Photos by Arkayn: 9:40pm On Aug 07, 2018
surgical:
And in Benue and ekiti,you why sowore is unfit for any position, he knows he is going no where all this noise he is making is to justify the fund he is raising on gofundme nothing more

Your stupidity is incredible. You think everything is about money. You don’t understand the courage of a man like Sowore. Leaders like him don’t come around very often.

Keep worshipping the likes of thieving rogues like Saraki. None of these devilish politicians give a damn about you!

SOWORE/ MOGHALU 2019

1 Like

Re: SARS Headquarters On Lockdown After Arrest Of Sacked DSS Boss In Abuja. Photos by Teaser4(m): 10:09pm On Aug 07, 2018
AdesegunSanni89:
gone like your father right?
gone like your ancestors and coming generation retard
Re: SARS Headquarters On Lockdown After Arrest Of Sacked DSS Boss In Abuja. Photos by Ngokafor(f): 10:10pm On Aug 07, 2018
Sealeddeal:
This country is a joke.

I am sure there is a mix up somewhere..That eyesore building cant be SARS HQ..

I refuse to believe that

1 Like

Re: SARS Headquarters On Lockdown After Arrest Of Sacked DSS Boss In Abuja. Photos by Rossikki: 10:32pm On Aug 07, 2018
Butoneday2:
This zoo country called Nigeria needs to be re-colonised.

Brainless he-goat. So where is the highly industrialised, advanced country the whites left you with after their 70 years uninterrupted rule?

Oh wait.... They didn't.

They left you with an undeveloped bush country with zero industries, zero universities, zero power plants, zero infrastructure, mass illiteracy and peasantry, while exporting billions of dollars worth of your resources, and depositing the money in London.

The black governments come into power at independence, and ensured that unlike your illiterate grandparents under colonial rule, you benefited from mass education programmes.

So here you are today. Educated, well fed. With shoes on, unlike your peasant forbears, calling for the colonial rulers to RETURN.

Doesn't that show you are extremely dumb and stupid?
Re: SARS Headquarters On Lockdown After Arrest Of Sacked DSS Boss In Abuja. Photos by Yomit2(m): 10:33pm On Aug 07, 2018
Re: SARS Headquarters On Lockdown After Arrest Of Sacked DSS Boss In Abuja. Photos by Rossikki: 10:45pm On Aug 07, 2018
Zane2point4:
Is dat even how a sars office should look?
Hahha, funny country,

This is how a market look like in china compare it with that zoo.

Shut up, you lying SWINE. Majority of markets in China look like THIS:

What you did is like me taking a picture of the new Tejuosho market in Lagos, and claiming that that's how markets look in Nigeria.

Tejuosho Market, Lagos
Re: SARS Headquarters On Lockdown After Arrest Of Sacked DSS Boss In Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 11:48pm On Aug 07, 2018
Sealeddeal:
This country is a joke.

Keep hailing pdo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) / Army Aircraft Hovers Around Nnamdi Kanu's Home; IPOB Members Arrested (Video) / Picture Of Eleko Of Eko, In London, England Circa, 1950s.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.