Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,152 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

Funniest Tweet You Will See Today (Photo) - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Funniest Tweet You Will See Today (Photo) (50757 Views)

This The Most Funniest Picture You Will See Today / Funniest Picture You Will See Today. / Sars Funny Reply To Shatta Wale Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funniest Tweet You Will See Today (Photo) by Nlmessenger: 11:38pm On Aug 07, 2018
Hello nairalanders, here is your messenger, if you have that thing you want to buy or want, you have a message you want to deliver to someone but you cant because of your tight schedule, send me pls o i'll go! I know lagos die! Na my hustle be this, i sabi waka! As work no dey make u use this ine dey make money. Abeg u can reach me on zero 8 zero 27 two nine 45 one nine
Re: Funniest Tweet You Will See Today (Photo) by brojoes5030: 11:43pm On Aug 07, 2018
Best cpa offers

Re: Funniest Tweet You Will See Today (Photo) by Smartjob1(f): 2:02am On Aug 08, 2018
OP, you need a new job.

Still looking for a job? Need to connect to recruiters, employers and CEOs? Join the world's smartest job network today. See my signature.

1 Like

Re: Funniest Tweet You Will See Today (Photo) by hayfloze(m): 2:39am On Aug 08, 2018
Pls check my twitter handle @hayfloze

Nigerian banks are really maltreating me. Pls help me retweet
Re: Funniest Tweet You Will See Today (Photo) by nnokwa042(m): 3:41am On Aug 08, 2018
ct2:
mine was in primary 4 in 1986 when my class mate a lady ,I challenged her she gave me the beaten of my life and poured sand into my mouth
mine was in oshodi grammar school1970 I fought with a boy called lion he defeated me but I later revenge in 1972
Re: Funniest Tweet You Will See Today (Photo) by nnokwa042(m): 3:43am On Aug 08, 2018
ct2:
mine was in primary 4 in 1986 when my class mate a lady ,I challenged her she gave me the beaten of my life and poured sand into my mouth
mine was in oshodi grammar school1970 I fought with a boy called lion he defeats N.a. but I later revenge 1972

1 Like

Re: Funniest Tweet You Will See Today (Photo) by donqx: 4:07am On Aug 08, 2018
ohh
Re: Funniest Tweet You Will See Today (Photo) by joshrare(m): 4:58am On Aug 08, 2018
bobokeshington:
op is that your own definition of funny? what's funny is that?? honestly that tweet you labelled funny is completely dry
The thing weak me
Re: Funniest Tweet You Will See Today (Photo) by Nobody: 5:03am On Aug 08, 2018
Those kids appear to be crying in anguish and the meme just makes trivialises the anguish they were experiencing at the time.
Re: Funniest Tweet You Will See Today (Photo) by Teejaykary: 5:08am On Aug 08, 2018
apeiron24:
This never happened to me!

If it has never happened to you before "LIKE" but if it has happened to you, "SHARE"

Do you even know you can make tons of money from Nairaland? Let me give you a free guide to start making money from this Forum.

Check my signature!
How? My no is 08066363001
Re: Funniest Tweet You Will See Today (Photo) by tbibuzz(m): 5:11am On Aug 08, 2018
Hmmm

Re: Funniest Tweet You Will See Today (Photo) by RillJ(m): 6:33am On Aug 08, 2018
I can relate. Funniest thing is no one ever saw the wisdom in aiming at the two balls to weaken the goalie against possible subsequent passage of one ball. grin
Cladez:
Lol......how about this?
Re: Funniest Tweet You Will See Today (Photo) by oyinella(f): 10:09am On Aug 08, 2018
bobokeshington:
op is that your own definition of funny? what's funny is that?? honestly that tweet you labelled funny is completely dry

exactly
Re: Funniest Tweet You Will See Today (Photo) by Sunnywhite33: 10:15am On Aug 08, 2018
The only thing I see funny here are people's comments not the post bikonu
Re: Funniest Tweet You Will See Today (Photo) by bigcee(m): 7:14pm On Aug 08, 2018
DonPiiko:
Weakling.
Xup bro? Been offline since. Havnt heard from u bro.
Re: Funniest Tweet You Will See Today (Photo) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 08, 2018
I will respond on Monday very busy offline.
bigcee:

Xup bro? Been offline since. Havnt heard from u bro.
Re: Funniest Tweet You Will See Today (Photo) by bigcee(m): 8:22pm On Aug 08, 2018
DonPiiko:
I will respond on Monday very busy offline.
Thanks bro. Pls check ur mail.

1 Like

Re: Funniest Tweet You Will See Today (Photo) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 08, 2018
Seen
bigcee:

Thanks bro. Pls check ur mail.

1 Like

Re: Funniest Tweet You Will See Today (Photo) by bigcee(m): 8:34pm On Aug 08, 2018
DonPiiko:
Seen
Thanks bro. Good night cool

1 Like

Re: Funniest Tweet You Will See Today (Photo) by veeku: 1:09pm On May 02, 2020
thanks you are sharing good feeders nice and good

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When Your In-laws Want To Eat More Than The Fruit Of Their Labor / Little Boy Sucking Directly From Cow (Photo) / Funny T-Shirts (Funniest Pic Collections Ever)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.