Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,697 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

African King - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / African King (2000 Views)

"in The Land Of The Blind The One Eyed Man Is A King" / The New King And The New Kingdom / Who Is The King? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

African King by Labans(m): 12:46pm On Mar 29, 2007
The beautiful secretary of the president of a bank goes on a sightseeing tour with a very rich African king who was a very important client. The client out of the blue asks her to marry him. Naturally, the secretary is quite taken aback. However, she remembers that her boss told her not to reject the guy outright. So, she tries to think of a way to dissuade the king from wanting to marry her. After a few minutes, the woman says to the man, "I will only marry you under three conditions. First, I want my engagement ring to be a 75-carat diamond ring with a matching 200-carat diamond tiara." The African king pauses for awhile. Then he nods his head and says, "No problem! I have. I have." Realizing her first condition was too easy the woman says to the man, "I want you to build me a 100-room mansion in New York. And as a vacation home, I want a chateau built in the middle of the best wine country in France." The African king pauses for awhile. He whips out his cellular phone and calls some brokers in New York and in France. He looks at the woman, nods his head and says, "Okay, okay. I build. I build." Realizing that she only has one last condition, the secretary knows that she'd better make this a good one. She takes her time to think and finally she gets an idea, a sure-to-work condition. She squints her eyes, looks at the man and says, rather coldly, "Since I like sex, I want the man I marry to have a 14-inch penis." The man seems a bit disturbed. He cups his face with his hands and rests his elbows on the table, all the while muttering in African dialect. Finally, after what seemed like forever, the king shakes his head, looking really sad, and says to the woman, "Okay, okay. I cut. I cut."
Re: African King by mohawkchic(f): 1:55pm On Mar 29, 2007
shocked shocked shocked lmao @ "i cut, i cut"
Re: African King by chuckdee4(m): 2:19pm On Mar 29, 2007
Sweet Lord which kind penis be that shocked
Re: African King by dinosquard(f): 3:55pm On Jun 24, 2011
i wonderoooooooooo lipsrsealed
Re: African King by Labans(m): 10:08pm On Oct 20, 2011
Lol grin grin grin grin grin
Re: African King by Dabss(m): 10:10pm On Oct 20, 2011
Lmao. Nice!!!!
Re: African King by Labans(m): 11:10pm On Oct 20, 2011
Yeah!
Re: African King by AmakaG29(f): 1:21am On Oct 22, 2011
giggling
Re: African King by ARareGem(f): 12:29pm On Oct 22, 2011
That person is at it again. lipsrsealed

Funny joke.
Re: African King by Ajibel(m): 8:08pm On Oct 22, 2011
Dry!!!
Re: African King by Labans(m): 11:59pm On Feb 26, 2012
Dry as in?
Re: African King by sutoboy(m): 1:49am On Mar 01, 2012
Dry as in e no funny
Re: African King by Labans(m): 8:21pm On Mar 03, 2012
Hmmmm.
Re: African King by eldav(m): 6:11pm On Mar 04, 2012
Funny.
Re: African King by Onyeasi(m): 6:14pm On Mar 04, 2012
Where is the joke?
Re: African King by Nobody: 12:43am On Mar 05, 2012
†ђξ joke no funny joor! angry
Re: African King by ekeroyal(m): 9:11am On Mar 05, 2012
well done bro grin
Re: African King by kodylicky(f): 1:20pm On Mar 05, 2012
lmao cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Virginity For Sale / Caption This / When You Put Your Iphone 6 At The Back Pocket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.