Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (982 Views)

I Still Don't Know This Simple Mathematics "A Graduate In Science Technology" / Her Children Is Doing Driver & Conductor At Home.. Any Call For Concern???? / When Your Wife,who Is A Graduate, Ask U A Surprisingly Very Dull Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Hugo55(m): 7:12pm On Aug 07, 2018
Re: . by armyofone(m): 8:07pm On Aug 07, 2018
As far as the pay can take care of your needs, go ahead. You don't want to depend on others for your basic needs
Use the end of your shift to continue applying for other jobs. May the forces be with you and your hustle!

Hugo55:
After all the education one has acquired and with a second class upper degree yet no job. Months after months.
in the spirit of hustling is it advisable for a graduate to go do a conductor work?

please NL family whats your take on this.
Re: . by generationz(f): 9:47pm On Aug 07, 2018
do it and save up to start a business of your own while still searching for a job.

trust me it will be an inspiration to many when you become successful

only those who are unable to think out of the box go into crime.

As you are into this do not be too comfortable with it . Always have the future in mind ,you won't be in it forever.

if you can get a keke on hire purchase it would be better.

always remember to pray before going out and while at work clear every obstacle that might want to impede your being successful on that day

this is because the work of driver/ conductor can be rewarding financially but some of those lastma ,vio, sarsiand road safety are practically sent from hell to torment motorists.

If they are always on your neck you won't be able to make anything.
Re: . by Hugo55(m): 10:34pm On Aug 07, 2018
armyofone:
As far as the pay can take care of your needs, go ahead. You don't want to depend on others for your basic needs
Use the end of your shift to continue applying for other jobs. May the forces be with you and your hustle!

Thank Sir.
one must survive.
Re: . by Hugo55(m): 10:36pm On Aug 07, 2018
generationz:
do it and save up to start a business of your own while still searching for a job.

trust me it will be an inspiration to many when you become successful

only those who are unable to think out of the box go into crime.

As you are into this do not be too comfortable with it . Always have the future in mind ,you won't be in it forever.

if you can get a keke on hire purchase it would be better.

always remember to pray before going out and while at work clear every obstacle that might want to impede your being successful on that day

this is because the work of driver/ conductor can be rewarding financially but some of those lastma ,vio, sarsiand road safety are practically sent from hell to torment motorists.

If they are always on your neck you won't be able to make anything.

Wow! thank you so much.
your words really meant alot to me.

And the hire purchase keke....i will go out there to search for one.
Re: . by armyofone(m): 12:33am On Aug 08, 2018
That is the right Mindset - remember, it's survival of the fittest bros.

Hugo55:

Thank Sir.
one must survive.
Re: . by generationz(f): 4:26am On Aug 08, 2018
Hugo55:

Wow! thank you so much.
your words really meant alot to me.

And the hire purchase keke....i will go out there to search for one.

Good ,I'm glad

if you can drive you can try uber/taxify with someone's car or just same hire purchase.
Re: . by ststyreal(f): 5:17am On Aug 08, 2018
To be honest with you without debasing others opinion, why not think of something else instead of being a conductor Can't you teach as a graduate? Honestly, I do advice you against being a conductor because it's the worst job a graduate would embark on and how do you think your love ones will feel seeing you a conductor after all the stress of going to the university and 2:1 for that matter. Please think great and big I beg of you. For you to graduate with 2:1 shows you are bright, hence you can Do something better other than being a conductor. This is my honest opinion, I will neva advice my love ones or friends to be a conductor as a graduate, you can be a driver but not a conductor. May God surprise you with a good job soonest amen!
Re: . by Hugo55(m): 6:09am On Aug 08, 2018
ststyreal:
To be honest with you without debasing others opinion, why not think of something else instead of being a conductor Can't you teach as a graduate? Honestly, I do advice you against being a conductor because it's the worst job a graduate would embark on and how do you think your love ones will feel seeing you a conductor after all the stress of going to the university and 2:1 for that matter. Please think great and big I beg of you. For you to graduate with 2:1 shows you are bright, hence you can Do something better other than being a conductor. This is my honest opinion, I will neva advice my love ones or friends to be a conductor as a graduate, you can be a driver but not a conductor. May God surprise you with a good job soonest amen!

Thank you dear
i do understand that it's degrading for graduate to embark on such.
Yes! teaching i did that too, but the salary at the end of the month is nothing to write home about.

Am actually considering driving....but then it is open.
Thank you for your opinion.
Re: . by tensazangetsu20(m): 8:46am On Aug 08, 2018
Can't you do mobile repairs or laptop repairs. Join a shop as an apprentice and learn. I recommended this two because it's actually fast to learn and 20k can buy all the tools you need to start. I have nothing against you being a conductor but there are no viable skills to learn from that and it exposes you to the lowest echelon of society undecided
Re: . by Hugo55(m): 12:35pm On Aug 08, 2018

(1) (Reply)

We Sell Original Aju Mbaise / . / Dumo Lulu-briggs: A Beloved Son Plagued By The Spirit Of Absalom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.