Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

Tuface Idibia Reacts To DSS National Assembly Invasion - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tuface Idibia Reacts To DSS National Assembly Invasion (45139 Views)

2face Idibia Reacts As Hotel Cuts A Bar Soap Into Two For Lodgers To Share / Banky W Reacts To DSS National Assembly Invasion / Annie Idibia Reacts To 2face's Post About Him Liking Women! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tuface Idibia Reacts To DSS National Assembly Invasion by sokera: 6:41am On Aug 08, 2018
kitaatita:
I just watched Senators Olujimi (PDP)
and Magnus Abe ((APC) on Channels TV. The hoopla by Saraki Senators at the National Assembly today was just intended to achieve cheep political points. The facts - there were no APC members at the National Assembly today or at Sheraton or in/on five buses anywhere as claimed by the Saraki Senators. Olujimi confirmed this. There was no Akpabio coming to overthrow Saraki; Akpabio is in Uyo. No APC senator or member of the House of Reps was allowed into the complex through the back door. Nothing. These people just put up shows to device Nigerians. Both sides can't be trusted.
only pigs believed them .... the intelligent ones knows its all staged..
Re: Tuface Idibia Reacts To DSS National Assembly Invasion by litaninja(m): 6:41am On Aug 08, 2018
After, this chicken will come and call off his tweet abi
Re: Tuface Idibia Reacts To DSS National Assembly Invasion by IbnAbdullah1(m): 6:44am On Aug 08, 2018
Obijulius:
Tuface please go and sit down. Are you done with your Amaka troubles?

Nnamdi Kanu took the step you sheepishly backed away from and we are all seeing his prophetic statements coming true.

Abeg don’t come and cry for us when they pick u up!

This isn't normal.
Re: Tuface Idibia Reacts To DSS National Assembly Invasion by Nobody: 6:45am On Aug 08, 2018
I think 2face still has a personal beef with the sacked DSS boss . undecided

1 Like

Re: Tuface Idibia Reacts To DSS National Assembly Invasion by GlobalGisting(m): 7:15am On Aug 08, 2018
AGNESikpuNNU:
Tuface the cowardly dog
Your foolishness was born with you. Why didn't you rise up to address issues. Na tuface be ur Savior? Anu mpama
Re: Tuface Idibia Reacts To DSS National Assembly Invasion by tinubuUGLYwella: 7:16am On Aug 08, 2018
toscolee:

Mtchewww....2face is not Igbo...take your nnamdi kanu sermon and preach elsewhere. he's a humble guy who does not believe in insulting people or lying to them that Donald Trump is backing them....you don't like Nigeria, give people the freedom and to also reject you...... remember, marriage is not by force.
Are you mad or something, see how you are ranting like a pained dog and for your mind you are making one huge sense, ewu who says tuface is Igbo. In as much as i love tuface but he goofed. He staged a protest and ran away unlike brave Nnamdi Kanu please marriage is not by force and Biafra is not dragging anybody, but the protest he staged and chickened out marked his end as a revolutionist(if at all he is one)
By the way is he not from Benue? are his people not the ones Fulani is using their blood to mop floor, who should be rejecting who here, excuse me!.
Its better he does his music and leave revolution to legends like to real men.. Reject ko Recommend ni
Re: Tuface Idibia Reacts To DSS National Assembly Invasion by kitaatita: 7:20am On Aug 08, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
if what u said is true...i give it to them...Because it was a long time coming...Now are u saying the VP was erratic in deciding to unhire the DSS boss?? Should we fire the VP for his over zealousness?? I'm asking u cux u seem to be from the heaven and u know it all..
The VP is in order. The DSS was part of the staged play. DSS Oga has no right to get involved. Remember it is same DSS Saraki used to scuttle conformation of Mr. Magu
Re: Tuface Idibia Reacts To DSS National Assembly Invasion by tinubuUGLYwella: 7:28am On Aug 08, 2018
Rexnegro:

which prophetic statements? abegi make we hear words nnamdi kanu only repeated what fela saw and said in his songs ... go listen to fela deeply.
Shhhh!! shut up, Nnamdi Kanu is a prophet. At first i never believed what the guy was saying on his radio cos it was sounding kind of awkward to me but as things unfolded one by one i would ask myself is this a movie i have read in a book somewhere playing in front of me or what, never knew it was Nnamdi Kanu's scripts playing live in front of me one by one. Listen to Nnamdi Kanu deeply.
Re: Tuface Idibia Reacts To DSS National Assembly Invasion by YoungLionken(m): 7:33am On Aug 08, 2018
Tuface just shut up there! You lack the locus standi to give that kind of advice. Mugu
Re: Tuface Idibia Reacts To DSS National Assembly Invasion by harbarzzy(m): 7:34am On Aug 08, 2018
Need a new bank account?..just dial *737*0*2964#...Gtbank 737. Wherever you go.. wherever you are!
Re: Tuface Idibia Reacts To DSS National Assembly Invasion by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:35am On Aug 08, 2018
kitaatita:

The VP is in order. The DSS was part of the staged play. DSS Oga has no right to get involved. Remember it is same DSS Saraki used to scuttle conformation of Mr. Magu
do u av any fact to justify that word "used"? Ur assumptions are ludicrous and mischievous..How can u av a commander in chief but his weapon will be in the hand of his enemies?? Try get sense bros....Saraki is PDP and controlled DSS So he tried to impeach Ortom benue who is also in PDP?? Bros u need redemption!
Re: Tuface Idibia Reacts To DSS National Assembly Invasion by Lush100(m): 7:43am On Aug 08, 2018
my take,

the DSS boss did not act on his own-its either an APC action or a PDP pretence.
the truth is u always ensure u try to follow due process or do things moderately.

even if the DSS boss was used by PDP or even if it was a PDP act of "forming" being held hostage,
the APC nay the FG had provided that foil, that scenario, of being capable of doing things like that ..with the way they had carried out such "commando-styled" actions thus providing opponents to use that against them.
u sow a seed of corn , u reap a cob,
u sow trees u get a forest
u sow the wind u reap a whirl-wind.
Re: Tuface Idibia Reacts To DSS National Assembly Invasion by maduxs: 7:48am On Aug 08, 2018
Coward
Re: Tuface Idibia Reacts To DSS National Assembly Invasion by meccuno: 8:11am On Aug 08, 2018
AGNESikpuNNU:
Tuface the cowardly dog
lol............dude....you still watch cartoon network?? grin grin
Re: Tuface Idibia Reacts To DSS National Assembly Invasion by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 08, 2018
AGNESikpuNNU:
Tuface the cowardly dog
woo woo wooo woooo cheesy cheesy
Re: Tuface Idibia Reacts To DSS National Assembly Invasion by toscolee(m): 9:31am On Aug 08, 2018
tinubuUGLYwella:

Are you mad or something, see how you are ranting like a pained dog and for your mind you are making one huge sense, ewu who says tuface is Igbo. In as much as i love tuface but he goofed. He staged a protest and ran away unlike brave Nnamdi Kanu please marriage is not by force and Biafra is not dragging anybody, but the protest he staged and chickened out marked his end as a revolutionist(if at all he is one)
By the way is he not from Benue? are his people not the ones Fulani is using their blood to mop floor, who should be rejecting who here, excuse me!.
Its better he does his music and leave revolution to legends like to real men.. Reject ko Recommend ni
the brave nnamdi kanu that has not ran, where is warrior today?
Re: Tuface Idibia Reacts To DSS National Assembly Invasion by romenna: 11:16am On Aug 08, 2018
kitaatita:
I just watched Senators Olujimi (PDP)
and Magnus Abe ((APC) on Channels TV. The hoopla by Saraki Senators at the National Assembly today was just intended to achieve cheep political points. The facts - there were no APC members at the National Assembly today or at Sheraton or in/on five buses anywhere as claimed by the Saraki Senators. Olujimi confirmed this. There was no Akpabio coming to overthrow Saraki; Akpabio is in Uyo. No APC senator or member of the House of Reps was allowed into the complex through the back door. Nothing. These people just put up shows to device Nigerians. Both sides can't be trusted.
foolish comment, the edo apc lawmaker they booed if from APC.
oshio was planning a democratic coup
Re: Tuface Idibia Reacts To DSS National Assembly Invasion by revpeter(m): 11:46am On Aug 08, 2018
36% battery and the bar is almost full........ Don't use ur fone while charging, u will nor hear

Re: Tuface Idibia Reacts To DSS National Assembly Invasion by nkul: 12:01pm On Aug 08, 2018
Tuface u are not in a position to advise us. i thought they sponsored u to america 2 weeks back
Re: Tuface Idibia Reacts To DSS National Assembly Invasion by tinubuUGLYwella: 3:35pm On Aug 08, 2018
toscolee:

the brave nnamdi kanu that has not ran, where is warrior today?
Say the truth if Nnamdi Kanu was from your tribe wont you be worshiping him by now? you yes you i'm talking to you! say the truth no one will beat you. Same Nnamdi Kanu that cursed Buhari in court room Abuja in the presence of the Judge, security agents and the press, the same Nnamdi Kanu that challenged any intellectual in Nigeria on a one on one debate and no one had the balls to confront him intellectually. cheesy cheesy cheesy Abeg give accolade to whom it is due no one will beat you.
Re: Tuface Idibia Reacts To DSS National Assembly Invasion by NnamdiEducamia(m): 6:57am On Aug 10, 2018
Obijulius:
Tuface please go and sit down. Are you done with your Amaka troubles?

Nnamdi Kanu took the step you sheepishly backed away from and we are all seeing his prophetic statements coming true.

Abeg don’t come and cry for us when they pick u up!

Where is Nnamdi Kanu now? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim: Stop Using Dirty Hands And Dirty Saliva On A Woman’s Privates / And D’banj Joins The Beard Gang!see New Photo / "When I Was Still Corper Mayowa" - Mayorkun Shares Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.