Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,931 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Osinbajo In Meeting With Magu And Mattew Seiyefa, Acting DSS DG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo In Meeting With Magu And Mattew Seiyefa, Acting DSS DG (28675 Views)

Southern, Northern Leaders Warn Against Removal Of Seiyefa, DSS DG / Security Operatives Vacate NASS As News Of DSS DG's Sack Filters In.. / Will Adejoke Orelope-Adefulire Replace Osinbajo In 2019 As VP? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo In Meeting With Magu And Mattew Seiyefa, Acting DSS DG by sureheaven(m): 8:45pm On Aug 07, 2018
Let the good work continues no matter how enemies tried, they have failed

Gradually, enemies of the nation are been exposed and revealed.
Shame on PDP, Saraki and others who tried to bring down this government.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo In Meeting With Magu And Mattew Seiyefa, Acting DSS DG by pol23: 8:45pm On Aug 07, 2018
Osinbajo
Re: Osinbajo In Meeting With Magu And Mattew Seiyefa, Acting DSS DG by CaptBabosa: 8:46pm On Aug 07, 2018
Lol.
Re: Osinbajo In Meeting With Magu And Mattew Seiyefa, Acting DSS DG by onlytiles(m): 8:46pm On Aug 07, 2018
All I see is a collective damage control.
Check my signature for effective Fumigation services
Re: Osinbajo In Meeting With Magu And Mattew Seiyefa, Acting DSS DG by curlarpy: 8:46pm On Aug 07, 2018
And u're what?

IDIOT
Re: Osinbajo In Meeting With Magu And Mattew Seiyefa, Acting DSS DG by peacockremi(m): 8:47pm On Aug 07, 2018
seriously, u av a big problem
Re: Osinbajo In Meeting With Magu And Mattew Seiyefa, Acting DSS DG by Vanityupnvanity(m): 8:48pm On Aug 07, 2018
we expect to see more of such reforms in the system.
Re: Osinbajo In Meeting With Magu And Mattew Seiyefa, Acting DSS DG by ojun50(m): 8:48pm On Aug 07, 2018
buhair will add another 10 days join d one he too
Re: Osinbajo In Meeting With Magu And Mattew Seiyefa, Acting DSS DG by Tareq1105: 8:48pm On Aug 07, 2018
And what are you?
Re: Osinbajo In Meeting With Magu And Mattew Seiyefa, Acting DSS DG by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 07, 2018
You're here too......

By the words of their mouth we shall know them.

Kwantinu!
Re: Osinbajo In Meeting With Magu And Mattew Seiyefa, Acting DSS DG by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 07, 2018
Magu and IG - that sums up the dictatorship

Naija dey one chance
[url][/url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2fUPhxnSLc
Re: Osinbajo In Meeting With Magu And Mattew Seiyefa, Acting DSS DG by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 07, 2018
Can someone please commend Osinbajo for this action for once?
Must we read negative meaning into everything?

sad

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo In Meeting With Magu And Mattew Seiyefa, Acting DSS DG by 24enjay(m): 9:05pm On Aug 07, 2018
countryfive:
I think buhari knew about today's drama that's the
Reason for he's UK trip to cover up so
The " coup" will b done in his absence

You be MUGU

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo In Meeting With Magu And Mattew Seiyefa, Acting DSS DG by Maeka(m): 9:09pm On Aug 07, 2018
THE PRESIDENT HAS TRAVELED AGAIN, DG OF DSS SACKED, ALL THIS THINGS, WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE KNOWWWWWWWWWWWWW.
Re: Osinbajo In Meeting With Magu And Mattew Seiyefa, Acting DSS DG by Yankee101: 9:12pm On Aug 07, 2018
tsephanyah:
Magu will be comfortable now

019 Baba sak

Baba sak, inji wane?
Re: Osinbajo In Meeting With Magu And Mattew Seiyefa, Acting DSS DG by musicwriter(m): 9:30pm On Aug 07, 2018
countryfive:
I think buhari knew about today's drama that's the
Reason for he's UK trip to cover up so
The " coup" will b done in his absence

Indeed!.

The whole thing is arangee. It was scripted and everyone knew their role in advance, unfortunately, for them it didn't go as planned. If all went as planned, Daura would still have been the head of the DSS now.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo In Meeting With Magu And Mattew Seiyefa, Acting DSS DG by AfroSamurai: 9:33pm On Aug 07, 2018
musicwriter:

Indeed!.

The whole thing is arangee. It was scripted and everyone knew their role in advance, unfortunately, for them it didn't go as planned. If all went as planned, Daura would still have been the head of the DSS now.
so you're saying Daura is sacked because he failed to carry out an already laid plan?

Tell me, if it is as you say, what's stopping Daura from screaming foul play?

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo In Meeting With Magu And Mattew Seiyefa, Acting DSS DG by musicwriter(m): 9:46pm On Aug 07, 2018
AfroSamurai:
so you're saying Daura is sacked because he failed to carry out an already laid plan?

Tell me, if it is as you say, what's stopping Daura from screaming foul play?

Of course, they expected it MUST work as planned. What happened wasn't envisaged. Daura can't scream foul against anybody, instead he would regret not performing better than this.
Re: Osinbajo In Meeting With Magu And Mattew Seiyefa, Acting DSS DG by AfroSamurai: 9:49pm On Aug 07, 2018
musicwriter:

Of course, they expected it MUST work as planned. What happened wasn't envisaged. Daura can't scream foul against anybody, instead he would regret not performing better than this.
better than what exactly? Than using brute force to achieve his motive?

I really don't understand how any sane mind could comprehend that this blatant show of stupidity could work.

If there's one thing I commend the PMB admistration for, is using people who have brains. This act was obviously carried out by people who have their brains missing.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo In Meeting With Magu And Mattew Seiyefa, Acting DSS DG by Justinah4real(f): 10:09pm On Aug 07, 2018
hammer6F:
OSINBAJO WHO U DEY FOOL?

U CALL NIGERIANS STUPID?

U ARE TRYING TO SWEEP THE FAILED COUP AGAINST NASS BY YOUR APC PARTY, UNDER THE CARPET.

DAURA IS THE FALL GUY FOR APC TO SURVIVE WAT HAPPENED TODAY UNDER BUHARI AND OSINBAJO GOVERNMENT..

OSINBAJO IS AN IDEAL MAN IN BUHARI GOVERNMENT AND THE DEVIL WORKSHOP.

OSINBAJO RESIGN.

Re: Osinbajo In Meeting With Magu And Mattew Seiyefa, Acting DSS DG by cool318(m): 10:09pm On Aug 07, 2018
It's time to probe those Clandestine, lopsided , ethnic enshrined appointments and recruitments into the DSS by Daura that had almost all Katsina people in Dss
Re: Osinbajo In Meeting With Magu And Mattew Seiyefa, Acting DSS DG by akosh005: 10:20pm On Aug 07, 2018
Spiritualism:
Nigerian Comedy. GNS 101
Never a carry-over
Re: Osinbajo In Meeting With Magu And Mattew Seiyefa, Acting DSS DG by daddyclassic30: 10:40pm On Aug 07, 2018
I just wonder why Nigerians don't think, how will it be order from above(from the presidency) and the DSS officials will be putting on mask.....
my own believe was that saraki can be involved since he never wanted the meeting to hold.....
more dramas to come trust me
Re: Osinbajo In Meeting With Magu And Mattew Seiyefa, Acting DSS DG by Deenite(m): 11:01pm On Aug 07, 2018
See how God take safe I.G, cos Naturally dis is d type of job his boyz r good at
Re: Osinbajo In Meeting With Magu And Mattew Seiyefa, Acting DSS DG by sadmoi18(m): 11:35pm On Aug 07, 2018
tsephanyah:
Magu will be comfortable now

019 Baba sak
insha Allah PMB sak
Re: Osinbajo In Meeting With Magu And Mattew Seiyefa, Acting DSS DG by Nobody: 1:58am On Aug 08, 2018
Alexgeneration:
It shouldn't stop at sacking the DSS boss, there should be an enquiry about who gave the order to invade the NASS.

Was the DSS boss acting on his own?

If yes, he should be charged for treason.

If an enquiry is not instituted, that means his sack was just a smokescreen to deflect our attention from the people who planned the invasion.

He is already in custody singing. Game up for saraki!
Re: Osinbajo In Meeting With Magu And Mattew Seiyefa, Acting DSS DG by zinizta: 2:20am On Aug 08, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
Let's see if this man will be made the substantive DG or Buhari will appoint another Northerner to head DSS. Let's see if Southerners are only good in acting capacity

if Buhari appoints a southerner does that increase your account balance ? why una they think like this?

on this forum i see so many people from less privileged homes defending Bukola Saraki that was born with a big golden spoon in his mouth, so to speak....

how does this politics of tribe, religion and region improve the lives of the common man ?

Somebody is soaking Garri to sleep and still will buy data to defend political moneybags who wont send you something as small as a simple get well message if una fall sick...

In the morning at every newspaper stand, you would see them in tattered clothes and with empty pockets passionately arguing at the top of their voices over millionaires and billionaires. ...

When poor man go understand the scheme of things ?

Masses make una wise up

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo In Meeting With Magu And Mattew Seiyefa, Acting DSS DG by donqx: 4:08am On Aug 08, 2018
hmm
Re: Osinbajo In Meeting With Magu And Mattew Seiyefa, Acting DSS DG by Alexgeneration(m): 6:24am On Aug 08, 2018
Xda59:

He is already in custody singing. Game up for saraki!
So you believe Saraki controls an arm of the executive?

So you think Saraki gave him the order to stop PDP legislators going into the chamber through the front gate and told him to open the back gate for APC senators?

Please try to think objectively,it doesn't cost a thing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How 101 Boko Haram Members Were Freed From Kirikiri (See Full Names) - FIJ / Pictures And Video From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos / The Booby Traps Before Buhari – Olisa Agbakoba.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.