|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,774,372 members, 6,608,072 topics. Date: Monday, 29 November 2021 at 09:39 AM
|Application Of Social Networks In Crime Management (GST 122) by mozein: 9:26pm On Aug 07, 2018|
Available is the complete material and a complete solution to GST122: Application of Social Networks in Crime Management. Also are available, other materials for the below topics of GST122:
2. Developing pragmatic policy framework for effective climate change management
3. Infrastructural capacity building for enterprise e-learning portal
4. The role of ICT in solar Energy Utilization
5. A description of GUI of Windows 10 Operating Systems
6. Application of the Internet And Robotics In Health Management
7. Biomass: A promising renewable energy source in Nigeria
8. Describe the major Hardware and software tools applicable in your course of study
9. The role of Geographic Information Systems on Election Monitoring
10. Computer Malware: Features, Trends and Benefits to Computer Industries.
COMPOSITION OF ALL OUR MATERIALS
-Not more than 11 Pages
-In-text citations (in some cases)
-FREE Cover Page
-From Abstract - References (APA, MLA)
-Useful and Current References
-Our individual materials are unique. Different materials for different student.
-Delivery Period: Less than 10minutes
Note: It's for Uniuyo Students who offers GST122 as a course, and still useful for other academic purposes.
Contact us immediately for your unique and already made solution for GST122, @Cyberflux Communications, beside School of Continuing Education Admin. Block, Uniuyo Town Campus. Call: 08137808673 (Idy).
*We are specialists on All kinds of Research Work. You can always contact us for any kind of Research Work.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19