Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

See What EFCC Boss, Magu Did After Hearing Of DSS Boss Daura's Sack - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What EFCC Boss, Magu Did After Hearing Of DSS Boss Daura's Sack (7027 Views)

What EFCC Does With Recovered Loot (Video) / Meet Bichi Yusuf Magaji: Biography, Profile Of DSS Boss / Who Is Matthew Seiyefa? Biography, Profile Of DSS Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What EFCC Boss, Magu Did After Hearing Of DSS Boss Daura's Sack by nairavsdollars(f): 9:49pm On Aug 07, 2018
Ibrahim Magu right now after hearing that Lawal Daura, the DSS former DG who wrote to the Senate not to confirm him as EFCC Chairman has been kicked out of office..

Magu may even send his boys after him now for misappropriation of DSS funds while in office .

Lesson : Power is transient. It is APC today, it may be PDP tomorrow

3 Likes

Re: See What EFCC Boss, Magu Did After Hearing Of DSS Boss Daura's Sack by Ndonu101: 9:51pm On Aug 07, 2018
Magu would have been long gone if not for the impunity of this administration. Magu will go soon

9 Likes

Re: See What EFCC Boss, Magu Did After Hearing Of DSS Boss Daura's Sack by abokibuhari: 9:53pm On Aug 07, 2018
My course mate working with the EFCC told me that this same magu is the worst thing to have happened to their organization, he's so full of himself and still knows nothing. He steals and still stealing money and deprived them of their allowances. Mind you they just commissioned their set. See his head like dry coconut

13 Likes

Re: See What EFCC Boss, Magu Did After Hearing Of DSS Boss Daura's Sack by madridguy(m): 9:54pm On Aug 07, 2018
angry
Re: See What EFCC Boss, Magu Did After Hearing Of DSS Boss Daura's Sack by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 07, 2018
Guess you were at his office today

So what did he do ?

He smiled Abi?

Snh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What EFCC Boss, Magu Did After Hearing Of DSS Boss Daura's Sack by amaniro: 10:08pm On Aug 07, 2018
My dad once told me then while working with NNPC. That their boss in that department don't even no how to write 'A'

But how did he get there? connection!
Re: See What EFCC Boss, Magu Did After Hearing Of DSS Boss Daura's Sack by Cajal(m): 10:13pm On Aug 07, 2018
Ndonu101:
Magu would have been long gone if not for the impunity of this administration. Magu will go soon
....what is his sin
Saraki boys killed my people in offa... He is still parading himself as angel.... He will not go abi ?
Saraki must go#

6 Likes

Re: See What EFCC Boss, Magu Did After Hearing Of DSS Boss Daura's Sack by fykes(m): 10:16pm On Aug 07, 2018
Magu is no different from daura and the IGP. They are all misfits for their jobs. The agencies will all celebrate their ouster.
Finally, they will meet their waterloo if not now, tomorrow

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What EFCC Boss, Magu Did After Hearing Of DSS Boss Daura's Sack by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 07, 2018
OP, what kind of trash post is this?

What did Magu do or say? You're here talking rubbish.
Re: See What EFCC Boss, Magu Did After Hearing Of DSS Boss Daura's Sack by Randy100: 5:20am On Aug 08, 2018
The day that he will be sacked, you people will come up with story on how he has been working for ex president jonathan. APC are blameless.

1 Like

Re: See What EFCC Boss, Magu Did After Hearing Of DSS Boss Daura's Sack by livelymatilda: 6:45am On Aug 08, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Ibrahim Magu right now after hearing that Lawal Daura, the DSS former DG who wrote to the Senate not to confirm him as EFCC Chairman has been kicked out of office..

Magu may even send his boys after him now for misappropriation of DSS funds while in office .

Must it be Apc and Pdp? Are there no other political parties?

1 Like

Re: See What EFCC Boss, Magu Did After Hearing Of DSS Boss Daura's Sack by Okoroawusa: 7:41am On Aug 08, 2018
livelymatilda:
Must it be Apc and Pdp? Are there no other political parties?
name one
Re: See What EFCC Boss, Magu Did After Hearing Of DSS Boss Daura's Sack by spafu(m): 8:16am On Aug 08, 2018
Bad guy.
Ngene Ukwenu, Madridguy, Buhariguy,,Ijamo Sarki, Iyamo and all them zombie gang should be ready to laugh like mumu after we have kicked the incompetent President of cattle out of Aso Rock.
Re: See What EFCC Boss, Magu Did After Hearing Of DSS Boss Daura's Sack by MrALIVE: 8:23am On Aug 08, 2018
Nigerian youths be posting nonsense since time immemorial.
Re: See What EFCC Boss, Magu Did After Hearing Of DSS Boss Daura's Sack by Fierce11: 8:54am On Aug 08, 2018
This post needs to be taken down for using a misleading subject matter without possessing any tangible content.. but as usual, the BMCs and gory zombies might have their day.
Re: See What EFCC Boss, Magu Did After Hearing Of DSS Boss Daura's Sack by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 08, 2018
abokibuhari:
My course mate working with the EFCC told me that this same magu is the worst thing to have happened to their organization, he's so full of himself and still knows nothing. He steals and still stealing money and deprived them of their allowances. Mind you they just commissioned their set. See his head like dry coconut

Mary knows nothing? I can safely guess you are Ibo. Something isn’t just right with you people genetical coding. Never see any good in others. Na curse?
Re: See What EFCC Boss, Magu Did After Hearing Of DSS Boss Daura's Sack by loverboys: 9:33am On Aug 08, 2018
hmmm
Re: See What EFCC Boss, Magu Did After Hearing Of DSS Boss Daura's Sack by tstx(m): 9:42am On Aug 08, 2018
Seen
Re: See What EFCC Boss, Magu Did After Hearing Of DSS Boss Daura's Sack by biafraisdead(m): 9:52am On Aug 08, 2018
nairavsdollars:

just as it was PDP yesterday.
Re: See What EFCC Boss, Magu Did After Hearing Of DSS Boss Daura's Sack by biafraisdead(m): 10:03am On Aug 08, 2018
abokibuhari:
ur friend said this ur friend said that and u totally believed him without proof or verification just because he is ur friend? not good at all; not either saying Magu is a saint but don't cast aspersions against him on the premise of what ur friend told u especially for somebody that has mixed reputation like Magu cos ur friend too may be talking out of his own selfish interests.

2 Likes

Re: See What EFCC Boss, Magu Did After Hearing Of DSS Boss Daura's Sack by philo04(m): 10:05am On Aug 08, 2018
power belong to God
Re: See What EFCC Boss, Magu Did After Hearing Of DSS Boss Daura's Sack by biafraisdead(m): 10:06am On Aug 08, 2018
amaniro:
My dad once told me then while working with NNPC. That their boss in that department don't even no how to write 'A'

don't u think ur dad over exaggerated what he told u probably to show emphasis?
Re: See What EFCC Boss, Magu Did After Hearing Of DSS Boss Daura's Sack by amaniro: 11:22am On Aug 08, 2018
biafraisdead:

don't u think ur dad over exaggerated what he told u probably to show emphasis?
Nah he didn't d boss knows nothing. That's how they are in some governments organisation.
Re: See What EFCC Boss, Magu Did After Hearing Of DSS Boss Daura's Sack by ScofieldBello(m): 11:27am On Aug 08, 2018
How you still believe your dad till date is beyond me.
He could not write 'A' indeed!
amaniro:

Re: See What EFCC Boss, Magu Did After Hearing Of DSS Boss Daura's Sack by amaniro: 11:33am On Aug 08, 2018
ScofieldBello:
How you still believe your dad till date is beyond me.
He could not write 'A' indeed!
I guess your sense of humour are gone with your brain. Literature
Re: See What EFCC Boss, Magu Did After Hearing Of DSS Boss Daura's Sack by ScofieldBello(m): 10:23pm On Aug 08, 2018
You know who to tell that. You think everyone is gullible and thinks like you. cool

amaniro:

I guess your sense of humour are gone with your brain. Literature

(1) (Reply)

Mind Game Played By Northerners Over Southeast On VAT (photo) / Nnamani To Jonathan: Declare State Of Emergency On Corruption / IPOB: South Easterners Start Bringing Down The Nigerian Flag - Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.