Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Virtual Offices, Meeting And Conference Rooms In Ph - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Virtual Offices, Meeting And Conference Rooms In Ph (1807 Views)

LATEST FURNITURE: Sofas,beds,dinning Tables, Office Tables,conference Tables Etc / Virtual Offices, Meeting And Conference Rooms In Ph / Offices Aparments, Warehouses, Shops In Ikeja, Apapa Tolet Or Lease (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Virtual Offices, Meeting And Conference Rooms In Ph by odannon: 9:30am On Jun 21, 2010
Ladies and Gentlemen,

We have heard of this practice in the developed nations, where companies prefer to lease buildings or even rooms within a building for use as office space, instead of erecting their own buildings.  The main reason behind this is that it is cost efficient and usually very flexible. This business has been introduced in Lagos and Abuja, but now my company introduces it in Port Harcourt.

We have large, medium, and small office spaces available for lease at introductory prices. We will provide the power (Electricity), Air conditioning, 24hr Security, Cleaning, high speed internet, and Parking space, all inclusive with your lease package. There is some free usage of the conference or meeting rooms, and even our training rooms are available for your use.

Please get in touch with me if you feel this is something that might interest you and your business. My mobile is 08133315556, and the email address is odannon@ymail.com

Re: Virtual Offices, Meeting And Conference Rooms In Ph by odannon: 9:32am On Jun 21, 2010
More pics

Re: Virtual Offices, Meeting And Conference Rooms In Ph by solreb: 6:23pm On Aug 29, 2015
How much per month are your charges. I am interested. You can WhatsApp me on 07089996950

(1) (Reply)

Deal With Us For Ur Automobiles Shipment, Berthing And Clearing Here In Nigeria. / Benaiah Energy Ltd Can: / Pls If Anyone Can Be Supply Us Clothes, Shoes, Bags And Undies E.t.c.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.