Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,712 members, 7,831,226 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Help, I Want To Shop Online - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Help, I Want To Shop Online (1001 Views)

Online Shopping Best Sites To Shop / Where You Like To Go For Shop Online Apparel / Best Places To Shop In London? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, I Want To Shop Online by VENUSS(f): 9:31am On Jun 21, 2010
pls guyz help me out, i need to shop for some products on ebay nd i dont no how to go about it, d payment, shipping etc. I am in nigeria. Pls someone givd me detail . Tanx
Re: Help, I Want To Shop Online by Godmother(f): 6:57pm On Jun 21, 2010
Why not use the Nigeria ebay. Go to legwork.com.ng
Re: Help, I Want To Shop Online by mitchyy(f): 9:42am On Jun 22, 2010
Dont really know much about ebay but i just registered some weeks back.
You can place order for it to shipped right to your doorstep.
But its safer for you to locate a cosmetics shop that order online so it can be shipped to their shop to avoid loss of package. Shipping to nigeria should be about 19$.
As regards the payment, you can pay with mastercard or visa card which is popular here. Most nigerian banks now issue out visa card so it wouldnt be too difficult getting one if you dont have. But to secure your bank information its advisable you get a paypal account and use it in paying.paypal helps in securing your bank details from being displayed unecessarily and also in cases of fraud or being over debited.
I'll also advise you buy from a trusted seller so you wont be a victim of fraud.
I'll update you with more info as soon as i get.
Am also planning on ordering online asap.
Re: Help, I Want To Shop Online by mitchyy(f): 1:22pm On Jun 23, 2010
@VENUSS,
Please try and post any further info you get on ordering from ebay.
Re: Help, I Want To Shop Online by zinaLPF: 7:08pm On Jun 28, 2010
If you can figure out how to register for a paypal account, half your problem is solved.

The shipping issue I can help you with -
Simply address your goods to yourself, care of a shipping/logistics company, and they will forward to you in Nigeria.
example -

venuss
c/o abc company
123 main street,
ny, ny 10002

recommendation:
speedy a. messengers
2885 Clairmont Road, NE
Suite C9
Atlanta GA 30329

contact the owner - chika. Her number is +1 678 698 9297
I have used speedy messengers for a while now, very reliable!
tell chika I sent you ;o)
Re: Help, I Want To Shop Online by visionsen(m): 7:33am On Jul 02, 2010
Try fastecash
Re: Help, I Want To Shop Online by sungoddess(f): 3:07pm On Feb 04, 2011
You can shop online here in Nigeria, just go to www.shopaholicng.com they accept cash on delivery, and they ship to all 36 states in Nigeria. Very nice and affordable stuff grin cool
Re: Help, I Want To Shop Online by toytuns(f): 8:17pm On Feb 04, 2011
this website accept cash too. www.stylebybike.com

(1) (Reply)

Which Clothes Did You Buy For Christmas & New Year? / Definition Of Some Make Up Tools / Kim Kardashian Has Done It Again!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.