Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Costs Of Building A 3 Bed Rooms. 2 Bed Rooms. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Costs Of Building A 3 Bed Rooms. 2 Bed Rooms. (731 Views)

For Sale: A 6 Bedrooms Mansion + 2 Rooms+ 2 Rooms Bq On 1499m2 @ Adeniyi Jones / Estimate Of Building Not So Fancy 3-bedroom Flat / 6 Tips To Estimate The Cost Of Building A Duplex In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Costs Of Building A 3 Bed Rooms. 2 Bed Rooms. by mickool(m): 10:19pm On Aug 07, 2018
What is the likely costs of building a 3 bed rooms , 2 bed rooms flat?
My in-law who is not in naija has asked me help him build a 3 bed rooms, 2 bed rooms flats with a budget of eight million.
To get a genuine land is a big problem now.
I have seen a land for 1.3M though negotiating.
If the land is purchesd for 1.3, can 7.7M build a 3 bed rooms, 2 bed rooms flats with fence ?

Re: Costs Of Building A 3 Bed Rooms. 2 Bed Rooms. by Heartbender: 10:25pm On Aug 07, 2018
I can get you a land in Epe or Ibeju Lekki for less the price and can link you up with someone who can build a 3 bed with less. And if you stay outside Lag I can get you cheaper lands in Rivers state, Abuja, Ogun,Oyo, Osun, etc.m see my signature
mickool:
My in-law who is not in naija has asked me help him build a 3 bed rooms, 2 bed rooms flats with a budget of eight million.
If the land is purchesd for 1.3, can 7.7M build a 3 bed rooms, 2 bed rooms flats with fence ?
Re: Costs Of Building A 3 Bed Rooms. 2 Bed Rooms. by Cumtroller: 10:39pm On Aug 07, 2018
Heartbender:
I can get you a land in Epe or Ibeju Lekki for less the price and can link you up with someone who can build a 3 bed with less. And if you stay outside Lag I can get you cheaper lands in Rivers state, Abuja, Ogun,Oyo, Osun, etc.m see my signature

Be careful before your heart is bent.
Re: Costs Of Building A 3 Bed Rooms. 2 Bed Rooms. by Heartbender: 10:41pm On Aug 07, 2018
Lol...depends on the direction it is "cumming" from grin
Cumtroller:

Be careful before your heart is bent.
Re: Costs Of Building A 3 Bed Rooms. 2 Bed Rooms. by mickool(m): 10:46pm On Aug 07, 2018
Heartbender:
sorry...none of the above states.
Re: Costs Of Building A 3 Bed Rooms. 2 Bed Rooms. by Heartbender: 10:48pm On Aug 07, 2018
Ok boss.
mickool:
sorry...none of the above states.
Re: Costs Of Building A 3 Bed Rooms. 2 Bed Rooms. by raymondFirstborn(m): 8:40am On Aug 08, 2018
mickool:

I can help you with the estimates.Depending on the type of finishing and type of soil its possible.

contact us on
09056082348(call & whatsapp)

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nice 3 Bedroom Bungalow In United Estate Sangotedo Ajah, Lagos / I Sell And Supply SAND To Everywhere Within LAGOS! / For Sale And Rent In Ikoyi,v/i,lekki And Elsewhere.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.