Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,584 members, 7,823,528 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Snake And Saw ( Pic ) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Snake And Saw ( Pic ) (845 Views)

Caught A Green Snake And I Want To Keep It As Pet / The Monitor Lizard I Saw At Oshodi / Meet The Two Cute Baby Birds I Saw On My Inverter Box (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Snake And Saw ( Pic ) by aboki2000(m): 2:39am On Aug 08, 2018
Describe the situation in this picture , what do you think that provoke the Snake to fight the Saw ?

1 Share

Re: Snake And Saw ( Pic ) by frowland(m): 11:00am On Aug 08, 2018
Mare looking at the image you should know it's totally fake and photoshopped. That's how some people here believe anything they read without second thought.

1 Like

Re: Snake And Saw ( Pic ) by cybriz82(m): 1:21pm On Aug 08, 2018
d saw look sexy n attractive...

(1) (Reply)

Caucasian Ovcharka Pups Available / A Brave Muslim Lady Allows Snake Charmers To Hang a Snake Round Her Neck / My Puppy's Skin Reaction (viewers Discretion Is Advised)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.