Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,174 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

“How To Make A Woman Submissive” - Lilian Esoro Shares Relationship Tip - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “How To Make A Woman Submissive” - Lilian Esoro Shares Relationship Tip (29313 Views)

Lilian Esoro Shares Vacation Pictures / Lilian Esoro Shares Sexy Pool Photos / "Give Them Hot Hot" - Lilian Esoro Shares Sexy Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “How To Make A Woman Submissive” - Lilian Esoro Shares Relationship Tip by millionboi(m): 9:44am On Aug 08, 2018
Nogodye:
Even when you treat some women right,they still display their arrongance...Its part of them.
No mind her

Maybe she has a new mugu,she wanna grab
Re: “How To Make A Woman Submissive” - Lilian Esoro Shares Relationship Tip by abimic(m): 9:44am On Aug 08, 2018
babapressy:
You don't make a woman submissive, it's their God given responsibility. Forcing them will be catastrophic. If a woman will not submit naturally, she should remain unmarried. This may be the reason some ladies even in their marriageable age are still unmarried despite their prayers and fasting. God can not be mocked /deceived.
Exactly, it's their God given responsibility to be submissive....

1 Like

Re: “How To Make A Woman Submissive” - Lilian Esoro Shares Relationship Tip by Realhommie(m): 9:46am On Aug 08, 2018
victorian:

And what she said its true, but it's better framed this way. Treat a wise woman right and she will be submissive all through.
I like the phrase "WISE WOMAN"... you're right.. Because as things dey now many women no get sense, when i say many i mean a very huge percentage.

So yea i agree with you frankly.
Re: “How To Make A Woman Submissive” - Lilian Esoro Shares Relationship Tip by zolajpower: 9:46am On Aug 08, 2018
hi3:
When a woman is treated right, she ll turn you to her boy boy
My brother na ur comment touch me pass.....i am a withnrss to what you posted
Re: “How To Make A Woman Submissive” - Lilian Esoro Shares Relationship Tip by ajayiopy: 9:47am On Aug 08, 2018
dammy13:
Actress Lilian Esoro had some relationship tips on her mind which he gave as an advice to her followers.

Lilian Esoro thinks a woman submitting to her husband is dependent on the man and how he treats her.

The mother-of-one wrote: “When a woman is treated right, submission comes naturally. Am I communicating?”

http://kikiotolu.com/how-to-make-a-a-woman-submissive-lilian-esoro-shares-hot-relationship-tip/

MADAM,
YOU ARE NOT QUALIFIED TO HANDLE THIS
Re: “How To Make A Woman Submissive” - Lilian Esoro Shares Relationship Tip by millionboi(m): 9:47am On Aug 08, 2018
henro4niger:
I totally agree with her, now it's is now left for you as a man to dictate what is "right" cause that word always eludes women
Abeg woman weh no like u,no like u.

Case close
Re: “How To Make A Woman Submissive” - Lilian Esoro Shares Relationship Tip by sweetilicious(f): 9:48am On Aug 08, 2018
Exactly.
Re: “How To Make A Woman Submissive” - Lilian Esoro Shares Relationship Tip by nonjebose(m): 9:48am On Aug 08, 2018
victorian:

Uncle, for a woman to become lesbian? That means she must have had some nasty experiences from a guy or guys in her past. Women don't just decide to become lesbians overnight. Something went wrong in the lady's teenage years.
For her to run away from her rich husband, also shows the husband is no saint after all. No woman in her right senses will leave a rich amiable man after talk of the town wedding. The man himself has deep issues, no one is seeing.

Inbetween am not a lesbian and I don't pray or even dream to be one, cos thats the deep end of no return.

And what she said its true, but it's better framed this way. Treat a wise woman right and she will be submissive all through.
I totally agree with you in the area of "a wise woman". Some foolish women do not have submission in their genes. They may pretend to submit when things are okay, but let the man make a mistake or suffer some lose then the tigress in them is let loose

1 Like

Re: “How To Make A Woman Submissive” - Lilian Esoro Shares Relationship Tip by Realhommie(m): 9:48am On Aug 08, 2018
Yinxies:
When a woman submit to her husband, naturally the man will treat her right... It's common sense
You're smart, and wise.. You must be loyal too
Re: “How To Make A Woman Submissive” - Lilian Esoro Shares Relationship Tip by frowland(m): 9:49am On Aug 08, 2018
tinubuUGLYwella:
No be only right na left. Satan himself that easily knows how to use women, does he treat them right??

Strange example you used there buddy. undecided

2 Likes

Re: “How To Make A Woman Submissive” - Lilian Esoro Shares Relationship Tip by ajayiopy: 9:50am On Aug 08, 2018
Sijo01:
Does that mean your ex-husband was not treating you right
BUT THE MAN IS HAPPY WITH SOMEONE ELSE
Re: “How To Make A Woman Submissive” - Lilian Esoro Shares Relationship Tip by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 08, 2018
victorian:

Who call you?

I didn't end up disgracing myself cos am not a lesbian and am in a fulfiled relationship.

You are the one disgracing yourself by taking it personal and starting up with insults. Typical of guys here. You people cannot type a sensible sentences without insults.

Read to understand? You won't! And u will beat your chest, am a graduate. Simple words, you can't even comprehend.. Smhhhh

Carry your frustrations off my mentions!

Shut up!

Poor women be disgracing the feminism ideology since time immemorial. You said no woman in her right senses will leave a rich man.

The only thing I denoted from that line is that you're poor..

Poverty has re-setted your brain to the extent that you think a woman can't leave a rich man under any circumstances.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “How To Make A Woman Submissive” - Lilian Esoro Shares Relationship Tip by Jimi23(m): 9:52am On Aug 08, 2018
Giddymoney:
Coming from someone who ran away from her husband

That is what she is saying. He did not treat her right.
Re: “How To Make A Woman Submissive” - Lilian Esoro Shares Relationship Tip by victorian(f): 9:52am On Aug 08, 2018
nonjebose:

I totally agree with you in the area of "a wise woman". Some foolish women do not have submission in their genes. They may pretend to submit when things are okay, but let the man make a mistake or suffer some lose then the tigress in them is let loose

God bless you jare.

You can read, understand and decipher what am saying.
Money spent on your education was not wasted.
You are the first human being with correct sense, am interacting with today online.

1 Like

Re: “How To Make A Woman Submissive” - Lilian Esoro Shares Relationship Tip by victorian(f): 9:54am On Aug 08, 2018
Hanseel1:

Shut up!

Poor women be disgracing the feminism ideology since time immemorial. You said no woman in her right senses will leave a rich man.

The only thing I denoted from that line is that you're poor..

Poverty has re-setted your brain to the extent that you think a woman can't leave a rich man under any circumstances.

I don't interact with wild animals.

Carry your wahala go.

Eranko!
Re: “How To Make A Woman Submissive” - Lilian Esoro Shares Relationship Tip by Damseldammie(f): 9:55am On Aug 08, 2018
I can't agreeless, babe... You're sense making# thumb up
Re: “How To Make A Woman Submissive” - Lilian Esoro Shares Relationship Tip by nonjebose(m): 9:55am On Aug 08, 2018
Daeylar:
Why are people looking for submission in wives? In women Why?
Submission is a wise woman's act of drawing out the best in a wiseman
Re: “How To Make A Woman Submissive” - Lilian Esoro Shares Relationship Tip by Bizibi(m): 9:55am On Aug 08, 2018
victorian:

Uncle, for a woman to become lesbian? That means she must have had some nasty experiences from a guy or guys in her past. Women don't just decide to become lesbians overnight. Something went wrong in the lady's teenage years.
For her to run away from her rich husband, also shows the husband is no saint after all. No woman in her right senses will leave a rich amiable man after talk of the town wedding. The man himself has deep issues, no one is seeing.

Inbetween am not a lesbian and I don't pray or even dream to be one, cos thats the deep end of no return.

not in all cases, some ladies love the adventure and most of the lesbians started the act way back in their teenage years and it happens mostly in the all girls boarding school days.
Re: “How To Make A Woman Submissive” - Lilian Esoro Shares Relationship Tip by chiedozie198100: 9:55am On Aug 08, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
Get money and a woman will even greet your wristwatchgrin

u r a foolishly foolish fool. lol

make these feminists no pay you home visit oo.

lol
Re: “How To Make A Woman Submissive” - Lilian Esoro Shares Relationship Tip by tomande: 9:57am On Aug 08, 2018
Read "The Five languages of love by Gary Chapman" for excellence tips on how to get amazing submission from your partner or spouse. you guys will thank me later.
Re: “How To Make A Woman Submissive” - Lilian Esoro Shares Relationship Tip by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 08, 2018
victorian:

I don't interact with wild animals.
Carry your wahala go.
Eranko!
Poor woman disgracing herself on social media because of money.
When a man abuse you or cheat on you don't dump him because he's rich, okay?
Such a disgrace.
Re: “How To Make A Woman Submissive” - Lilian Esoro Shares Relationship Tip by OBINERO(m): 10:00am On Aug 08, 2018
SO!!!!!!what you are saying is that Ubi Franklin did not treat you right abi...cos you ain't submissive to em.
Re: “How To Make A Woman Submissive” - Lilian Esoro Shares Relationship Tip by victorian(f): 10:00am On Aug 08, 2018
Bizibi:
not in all cases, some ladies love the adventure and most of the lesbians started the act way back in their teenage years and it happens mostly in the all girls boarding school days.

Yes! That's another reason too. I didn't think of it initially.
All girls boarding school! I remember have heard cases of such too.
That's another disadvantage of enrolling a child in either all boys school or all girls school. I won't try such with any of my kids.
#Team no boarding school#
Re: “How To Make A Woman Submissive” - Lilian Esoro Shares Relationship Tip by Anfieldster(m): 10:00am On Aug 08, 2018
EweduAfonja:
Just like lia Mohamed giving tips on how to be truthful as a Nigerian... ..

Ipob man giving tips on how to cook Hydraulic soup and skull mining...

Afonja man giving tips on how to peddle drugs, make baby from baby factory and chest beat...

MMMBBQ-fishboy giving tips on how not to constitute nuisance on every Nairaland Thread

Lilian even if them treat u left and right/ center, u are still the opposite of a submissive woman...
I like it

1 Like

Re: “How To Make A Woman Submissive” - Lilian Esoro Shares Relationship Tip by openmine(m): 10:02am On Aug 08, 2018
Not every lady becomes submissive when they are treated well....

Some ladies even perceive such men as being weaklings or woman wrapper.....

Some even use that as an opportunity to make the man her slave or her houseboy......

Some ladies like taking undue advantage of a guy's love and magnanimity!

Though I must admit that there are some men who don't deserve submission or respect from ladies due to their attitude and irresponsibility....

2 Likes

Re: “How To Make A Woman Submissive” - Lilian Esoro Shares Relationship Tip by romenna: 10:02am On Aug 08, 2018
some women are trouble bags mehn
sometin happened this morning inside bus on my way to work
i got to my bus stop, opened the door n came down from the bus while leaving the door of the bus open for whoeva wants to alight,
a lady who was seated far inside the bus hissed ferociously because i did not open the door wide enuf for her to come down as if she nor get hand.
she feels because she is a woman, she was entitled to that. i just walked away like i didnt notice her.
Re: “How To Make A Woman Submissive” - Lilian Esoro Shares Relationship Tip by shounited74: 10:03am On Aug 08, 2018
Women, I call them necessary evil.
Re: “How To Make A Woman Submissive” - Lilian Esoro Shares Relationship Tip by movetoca: 10:07am On Aug 08, 2018
tinubuUGLYwella:
No be only right na left. Satan himself that easily knows how to use women, does he treat them right??
Chai mad people plenty for this forum. I tire for una matter
Re: “How To Make A Woman Submissive” - Lilian Esoro Shares Relationship Tip by nonjebose(m): 10:12am On Aug 08, 2018
victorian:

God bless you jare.

You can read, understand and decipher what am saying.
Money spent on your education was not wasted.
You are the first human being with correct sense, am interacting with today online.

I expect all manners comment here.
Re: “How To Make A Woman Submissive” - Lilian Esoro Shares Relationship Tip by xtervaganza(m): 10:16am On Aug 08, 2018
All these yeye single mothers are having a meltdown grin grin grin grin

It feels so good to be born a man. Even if you do born 100 pili our can still smash every smashable grin grin cheesy
Re: “How To Make A Woman Submissive” - Lilian Esoro Shares Relationship Tip by victorian(f): 10:18am On Aug 08, 2018
nonjebose:

I expect all manners comment here.

You are right. It escaped my mind. I forgot am on nairaland.
smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sandra Okagbue Shares Baby Pics Of Flavour & Their Daughter To Show Resemblance / TBOSS Looking Like goddess In All-Red New Pictures / Comedian Ogus Baba’s Wife Hospitalized After Disturbing Instagram Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.