Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,197 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Chioma Blasts Fan Who Called Davido "A Frog Voice" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma Blasts Fan Who Called Davido "A Frog Voice" (28536 Views)

Ifeanyi: Eniola Badmus Revealed As The Person Who Called Davido Nanny / Tonto Dikeh Called Davido Small Boy, 2face Dad Of Multitude Kids - Davido Reacts / Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma Blasts Fan Who Called Davido "A Frog Voice" by buikem2: 9:28am On Aug 08, 2018
kereman1:
So this girl dey eat stale food wit all d money wey her bf gt.
That's the best food. Food wey sleep for night
Re: Chioma Blasts Fan Who Called Davido "A Frog Voice" by HeWrites(m): 9:31am On Aug 08, 2018
kereman1:
Op tell d person using that phone that is used in d screenshot to turn off his/her bluetooth if he aint using it.

So that the phone won't get virus abi
Re: Chioma Blasts Fan Who Called Davido "A Frog Voice" by YomiTee123(m): 9:32am On Aug 08, 2018
09067279277 add up let talk bro
Hoodiegee:
Lol

Guys abeg I need serious help!!! cry...Please who knows how to bomb on Facebook here....?...I'm extremely broke and need to get back in the game please.. cry
Re: Chioma Blasts Fan Who Called Davido "A Frog Voice" by kazobaba007: 9:50am On Aug 08, 2018
Hoodiegee:
Lol

Guys abeg I need serious help!!! cry...Please who knows how to bomb on Facebook here....?...I'm extremely broke and need to get back in the game please.. cry

[color=#990000][/color] meet with book haram grin grin
Re: Chioma Blasts Fan Who Called Davido "A Frog Voice" by Idrismusty97(m): 9:57am On Aug 08, 2018
Girl wey dem go soon dump. Enjoy while it last. Tonto Dike and Churchill social media love was even better than yours.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Blasts Fan Who Called Davido "A Frog Voice" by odomanis: 9:58am On Aug 08, 2018
Mitsurugi:
You only react like this when the TRUTH HURTS! grin

You guys seem not to understand Chioma's reaction. She actually begged the girl not to be stupid. I think that would serve in the best interest of the Bank.... girl.
Re: Chioma Blasts Fan Who Called Davido "A Frog Voice" by Marvis4real(f): 10:08am On Aug 08, 2018
with his frog voice he has made millions while some people with golden voice are still poor singing only under the showers
Re: Chioma Blasts Fan Who Called Davido "A Frog Voice" by Zarazzini: 10:39am On Aug 08, 2018
Did you know that Chioma had to quit school because of Davido. I hope that she doesnt take this too far, I wonder if she will end up as his baby mama sef.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKT2meD-M8A
Re: Chioma Blasts Fan Who Called Davido "A Frog Voice" by OKorowanta: 11:19am On Aug 08, 2018
modelmike7:

Wetin u know?!

You be know know..
Re: Chioma Blasts Fan Who Called Davido "A Frog Voice" by piagetskinner(m): 12:22pm On Aug 08, 2018
but he get frog voice now...
Re: Chioma Blasts Fan Who Called Davido "A Frog Voice" by anigold(m): 12:25pm On Aug 08, 2018
kereman1:
Op tell d person using that phone that is used in d screenshot to turn off his/her bluetooth if he aint using it.
because of NEPA abi
Re: Chioma Blasts Fan Who Called Davido "A Frog Voice" by Kaycee9242(m): 12:52pm On Aug 08, 2018
Bfor nko, no be frog voice em get?
Re: Chioma Blasts Fan Who Called Davido "A Frog Voice" by skyfather09(m): 2:18pm On Aug 08, 2018
Lwkmd.. E pain am.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Flavour And Anna Banner's Daughter Rocks Oversized Glasses / Julius Agwu And His Beautiful Family Step Out In Style / Ghana's R2bees Backs Out From P-square Concert - Because Of Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.