Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,657 members, 7,820,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Dele Momodu Reacts To Lawal Daura's Sack, Says He Feels Very Sad - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu Reacts To Lawal Daura's Sack, Says He Feels Very Sad (28921 Views)

INEC Reacts To Tribunal Ruling On Diri's Sack,says ANDP Candidate Was Ineligible / Dele Momodu Reacts As Governor Ambode Concedes Defeat / Dele Momodu Reacts As Jide Sanwoolu Joins Governorship Race In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Momodu Reacts To Lawal Daura's Sack, Says He Feels Very Sad by ideylaff: 10:14am On Aug 08, 2018
SarakiBukola:

Thanks for your comment, refreshing compared to some dumb ones yday.

Anyone with a working brain knows Daura was working with Saraki; feeding him with high quality information.

How else will you explain the SSS writing an indicting report on a President's appointee (Magu - EFCC) and giving the Senate before the Presidency? That's gross insubordination.

They argued that Saraki from Kwara can't win over Daura, Buhari's family member.

I have 1 hypothetical question for such "genuises" Who is more likely to give Lawal Daura NGN 100 million cash?

Buhari or Saraki ?

The answer to that question explains it all
Re: Dele Momodu Reacts To Lawal Daura's Sack, Says He Feels Very Sad by zinizta: 10:17am On Aug 08, 2018
IamEmem:
With all his act of Impunity, his sack is long overdue...good move by the presidency.

FTC...Good morning nairaland.

it is the arrogance of the North to believe ruling Nigeria is their birth right.... they always want to show themselves.... it is hard to believe the invasion has Osinbajo's backing and equally hard to believe that daura acted in connivance with Saraki...

For me i believe Daura acted alone without regard for laid down hierarchical structure
Re: Dele Momodu Reacts To Lawal Daura's Sack, Says He Feels Very Sad by dahnimoh(m): 10:18am On Aug 08, 2018
SarakiBukola:

Anyone with a working brain knows Daura was working with Saraki; feeding him with high quality information.

How else will you explain the SSS writing an indicting report on a President's appointee (Magu - EFCC) and giving the Senate before the Presidency? That's gross insubordination.

They argued that Saraki from Kwara can't win over Daura, Buhari's family member.

I have 1 hypothetical question for such "genuises" Who is more likely to give Lawal Daura NGN 100 million cash?

Buhari or Saraki ?

Meaning that the President in not in control of his security apparatus.

If at all you understand what you are saying, it's time he resigns.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Reacts To Lawal Daura's Sack, Says He Feels Very Sad by IamEmem(m): 10:38am On Aug 08, 2018
zinizta:

it is the arrogance of the North to believe ruling Nigeria is their birth right.... they always want to show themselves.... it is hard to believe the invasion has Osinbajo's backing and equally hard to believe that daura acted in connivance with Saraki...

For me i believe Daura acted alone without regard for laid down hierarchical structure

Daura couldn't have acted alone, I don't believe that, saying he is working for saraki I very laughable.
He reports to the president and for every of his actions he have the backing of the president particularly via the chief of staff.
For the presidency to claim ignorance of most of his actions and do nothing means Buhari is not in charge.
The next man to go is the IGP

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Reacts To Lawal Daura's Sack, Says He Feels Very Sad by Frankiss44(m): 12:25pm On Aug 08, 2018
michoim:
Lawal Daura is a secret agent of Saraki ...

So says the people that have bluntly refused to use their brains
Re: Dele Momodu Reacts To Lawal Daura's Sack, Says He Feels Very Sad by CioAngels(f): 12:27pm On Aug 08, 2018
IamEmem:
With all his act of Impunity, his sack is long overdue...good move by the presidency.

FTC...Good morning nairaland.
Good jare, by the presidency and not by one person.
Re: Dele Momodu Reacts To Lawal Daura's Sack, Says He Feels Very Sad by ndukaejime1994(m): 12:32pm On Aug 08, 2018
SarakiBukola:

Buhari or Saraki ?

Quiet !!!! You APC Bastard
Re: Dele Momodu Reacts To Lawal Daura's Sack, Says He Feels Very Sad by BlackPantherxXx: 2:16pm On Aug 08, 2018
ndukaejime1994:

ndukaejime1994 to his useless father:

Quiet !!!! You APC Bastard

Yes..i agree wink
Re: Dele Momodu Reacts To Lawal Daura's Sack, Says He Feels Very Sad by Ekaka1(m): 4:14pm On Aug 08, 2018
PassingShot:
Tweet like this is a further confirmation that Daura was working for Saraki and PDP.

If not, should they not be happy that the man who blocked them from entering the NASS Chambers was sacked? But because he was doing their bidding, they are not happy he was sacked.

It's like a case of you staging a kidnap with your friends to extort money from your dad. If it goes wrong and your friend (the supposed kidnapper) gets caught and jailed, you won't be happy naah. Would you? Bunch of evil doers!

Why has PDP or Sarthief not praised the sacking of Daura?

Ehnnn ehhn .....dele momodu..now PDP too?
Re: Dele Momodu Reacts To Lawal Daura's Sack, Says He Feels Very Sad by deomelo: 4:41pm On Aug 08, 2018
Brilliant men don't go on such suicidal mission without presidential directives or without covering asss.

Good riddance to rancid rubbish..
Re: Dele Momodu Reacts To Lawal Daura's Sack, Says He Feels Very Sad by Codes151(m): 9:43pm On Aug 08, 2018
This mumu still is a mumu...

No wonder davido saw it early
Re: Dele Momodu Reacts To Lawal Daura's Sack, Says He Feels Very Sad by poseidon12: 1:20am On Aug 09, 2018
Lawal Daura, a brilliant man? Give me a break.
Re: Dele Momodu Reacts To Lawal Daura's Sack, Says He Feels Very Sad by Nobody: 2:27am On Aug 09, 2018
magoo10:
every top ranking PDP members have been commending osibanjo for the sack ,if you take time to read news it will help your biased and premature mind a lot .
How you now link momodu who was a great supporter of buhari and apc to pdp and saraki baffles reasonable minds .
When Benue house was under seige you all praised the police ,just yesterday when the national assembly was under siege by DSS most of you were happy as long the result will be to impeach saraki but when it failed you all in your usual shameless ranting go on to blame saraki and PDP . how myopic
The day APC senators decamped was it also saraki that sponsored the siege on the houses of ekweremadu and the senate president?

Why not just say that saraki have been the one sponsoring all the atrocities and dictatorship actions that have witnessed since buhari came to power.

How in your myopic mind do you think daura will stage such a disgraceful outing which the successful result will only benefit the APC and her government while the 30 senators were busy gathering signatures to impeach saraki.

You know what APC have ghost senators in the senate the numbers they claim to have is just a smoke screen and cannot even boast of more than 30 loyal senators . ask yourself how saraki have been able to manipulate the APC leaders for three and half years now ? The answer resides in the fact that he has all of them in their pockets including those senators in APC claiming to be loyal to the party.

Osibanjo have always been used as a puppet to carry out the mess of buhari and I guess this time around he wants to be wiser .watch out for the bigger implosion within the APC. This is just a tip of the ice bag very soon they will start shooting themselves and that will be the resultant effect of their evil congregation against innocent Nigerians.

Every top ranking pdp member like who saraki? You guys are just too naive. Go and read the 48 laws of power and broaden your horizon. We have too many narrow minded people in this country little wonder the same set of old and tainted politicians keep recycling themselves.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Will Get Fewer Votes In North In 2019 — Shekarau / Saraki And His 80 Lawyers / Ongoing Rehabilitation And Expansion Of Ilorin-mokwa-jebba Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.