Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,925 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

At War With Monguno, Aligned With Daura, Lawal Was The Cabal’s Face - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / At War With Monguno, Aligned With Daura, Lawal Was The Cabal’s Face (31219 Views)

A New Force Tries To Dismantle The Cabal In Aso Rock - The Nation / Tinubu’s Dangerous Dance With The Cabal By Farooq Kperogi PhD / Yunusa Tanko: How Osinbajo’s Tact, Capacity To Lead Nigeria Angered The Cabal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At War With Monguno, Aligned With Daura, Lawal Was The Cabal’s Face by gurunlocker: 8:30am On Aug 08, 2018
So buhari doesn't even know all these power tussle is going around him?

We said there's cabal, they said there's none. With this way, he can easily be impeached!
Re: At War With Monguno, Aligned With Daura, Lawal Was The Cabal’s Face by israelmao(m): 8:30am On Aug 08, 2018
Osinbajo acted briskly in a face saving move to save Buhari and also uphold good conduct of his legal profession.Aisha cried out early enough but she was silenced.

1 Like

Re: At War With Monguno, Aligned With Daura, Lawal Was The Cabal’s Face by Abfinest007(m): 8:30am On Aug 08, 2018
shithole con3
Re: At War With Monguno, Aligned With Daura, Lawal Was The Cabal’s Face by Shortyy(f): 8:30am On Aug 08, 2018
PassingShot:
PMB should have sacked Daura long ago. It was one of the many frustrations I hold against the president.

How can I, as the president, have a head of an agency who reports directly to me, block the appointment of another agency's head twice, without checking with me?

PMB dey fall hands sometimes.

Re: At War With Monguno, Aligned With Daura, Lawal Was The Cabal’s Face by gurunlocker: 8:32am On Aug 08, 2018
grin
Re: At War With Monguno, Aligned With Daura, Lawal Was The Cabal’s Face by princeadams11: 8:32am On Aug 08, 2018
michlins:
All I know is that Osibanjo would be a better president than Buhari. Our God of providence will do it for us. Watch and see. He has been removing them one by one
What do you expect, afterall you and Osinbanjo share same faith.

1 Like

Re: At War With Monguno, Aligned With Daura, Lawal Was The Cabal’s Face by Odobaone: 8:35am On Aug 08, 2018
nnamdibig:
Lawal Daura the sacrificial lamp.

Lamp kor Torch ni
Re: At War With Monguno, Aligned With Daura, Lawal Was The Cabal’s Face by sexyanyabubakar(f): 8:35am On Aug 08, 2018
capatainrambo:
zombies sef

after believing there own lies. they want sane Nigerians join the frey.

once a coupist always a coupist.

buhari and his apc have shown time and time again that democracy is nothing to them.

this idea of roping senator saraki in didn't and wouldn't fly
so zombies try harder.

pmb and osibanjo planned it.

I'm beginning to look at redeem church with one eye. after they made tinubu a pastor yesterday. in my church you won't be wed to a Muslim, talk less of allowing someone like that to lead the flock........

Re: At War With Monguno, Aligned With Daura, Lawal Was The Cabal’s Face by Rindo69: 8:35am On Aug 08, 2018
nnamdibig:
Lawal Daura the sacrificial lamp.

No be only lamp; na torch light.
Re: At War With Monguno, Aligned With Daura, Lawal Was The Cabal’s Face by SarakiBukola: 8:38am On Aug 08, 2018
Rindo69:

No be only lamp; na torch light.

grin.. .wicked guy, haba grin

Walahi someone must take you to court for this sinful reply
Re: At War With Monguno, Aligned With Daura, Lawal Was The Cabal’s Face by Iamgrey5(m): 8:39am On Aug 08, 2018
Carmal90:

So Saraki asked him to pass kemi?
He asked him to raid judges house?. Asked him to jail zakzaky?
Ask him to jail dasuki?
Ask him to jail journalist for two years?
None of the things were related

Question

Was he dismissed for raiding judges house?

Was he dismissed for refusing to release Dasuki in jail?

Were those any greater than invading Nass?

So If the government was involved yesterday, they could have simply covered for him like they did before

Other questions

How did middle-aged men/ women over power DSS operatives?

Why did security operatives supposedly mask and ready to prevent the entrance of certain people not prepared for possible combat?

I hope you know security operatives will carry tear gas and sticks in that type of operation like they did under Jonathan in 2014 and just last week in Benue, to prevent close confrontation with potential protesters

Secondly, what were they trying to protect? Because at the end of the day, there was no one in senate floor as alleged by PDP senators.

So DSS was protecting invisible APC senators and the PDP senators were trying to stop invisible senators from impeaching Saraki

Finally, after allowing the senators gain entrance, why was the senate Clerk officials turned away? How will the impeachment process be possible without them or perhaps it was done to create an atmosphere of uncertainty to prevent any meeting to the cheers of PDP

2 Likes

Re: At War With Monguno, Aligned With Daura, Lawal Was The Cabal’s Face by eph12(m): 8:39am On Aug 08, 2018
KAYD007:

I tell you! he seems to easily without help rubbish the public favorable disposition towards him.
Given his military credentials, one would think he would be very proactive,swift in taking decisive decisions not this slow,docile and nonchalant attitude we are now saddled with. It is disheartening and irritating like a mosquito buzzing sound in the ear. SAD!! angry
A major reason why he was elected ahead of the soft Jonathan and why he deserves to be voted out next year. Our elected leaders need to learn what is expected of them by force
Re: At War With Monguno, Aligned With Daura, Lawal Was The Cabal’s Face by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 08, 2018
FarahAideed:

Oga passing Shot no Nigerian leader has ever received the kind of blank cheque support Buhari received in 2015 ... We all dropped our tribes, religion , status ,age all just to make sure he had all he needed to succeed , even Niger Delta gave him their full support , Buhari had just one job to do and that was fix Nigeria but yet for some inexplicable reason he chose the part of Nepotism, lies, bigotry , terrorism , tyranny and gross incompetence and that Sir is why he is so hated today... Like I always ask why is Ambode not being hated ? Why is is hard to see people criticise Ambode online?why do I take time always defend Ambode online even though I am not paid to do so ? It just because we can see the little effort Ambode is putting and that's something we dont see in Buhari .

u are absolutely correct . blind followers of the political class won't see the truth in ur comment.
Ppl shud b objective and follow their political leaders objectively.
I supported Buhari against GEJ because I tot he could fix Nigeria nd stop the massive looting of our treasury but seems I made a mistake because Buhari has shown to b highly incompetent and deeply tribalistic

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: At War With Monguno, Aligned With Daura, Lawal Was The Cabal’s Face by Ihateyoumod: 8:43am On Aug 08, 2018
Buharis way of noninterference is hurting him badly. Even though thts d right thing to do, but in our political system, u cannot just do tht. The excesses of daura should have been checked a long time ago.

Secondly buhari is just too slow to act, see the way the airforce is dealing with those bandits n katsina and zamfara, they r seriously dealing with them...if tht had been done after d first attack, Nigerians will not complain.

Buhari u need to shine eye for ground o. I still c u as a better candidate to thise PDP thieves

1 Like

Re: At War With Monguno, Aligned With Daura, Lawal Was The Cabal’s Face by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 08, 2018
"NIGERIAN!!! YOU'RE SLEEPING"

It is a waste of time and distractions to think the Problem of Nigeria is your President. I could vividly recalled when Buhari was sworn in, He sent three bills to the National assembly for approval.

(1) Bill:-- Let's tax anyone have luxurious properties like private JET, HOTEL, etc, and use the money to chatter for the poor, the Senate President, silent the move by saying, discriminatory bill is not good, we can't tax people because they are rich.

(2) Bill:-- Let's be giving the Poor people #30,000 naira monthly to relieve them of their poverty, the Senate seats under the control of Saraki said, Nigeria Government does not have the capacity to pay it, Ooh!!! What about #5K monthly to the Poor of POOREST? Saraki, killed the bill, under the guise that Nigeria Government have economic challenges. 2months later, the National Assembly (HOUSE OF LOOTERS) went and bought bullet proof Jeep and called it #37million each, after the journalist investigation, we were told, each Jeep cost #10million, yet, Nigerian kept silent.

(3) Bill:-- Pass a bill of special court to try any corrupt people in government and send them to the prison as soon their properties is confiscated, Saraki DESTROYED the Bill.

The same NATIONAL ASSEMBLY (HOUSE OF LOOTERS) raise a motion to kill any Nigerians with
HATE SPEECH
Guess what..?
The Bill raised by your representative has passed 2nd reading, which means, very soon, if you speak against any of your GOVERNMENT you won't be jail but kill.

As your rulers are making all efforts to SILENT you, you are busy SLEEPING!!!

As your National Assembly are making all efforts to SILENT you, you are busy abusing Buhari.

As your Representative are busy LOOTING your future and making LAW to SILENT you and controlling your mouth, you are busy laughing.

As our RELIGIOUS LEADERS and POLITICAL LEADERS are busy LOOTING our treasury and waste away our future..... we are busy fighting for them.

Now!!! If we hear that byour religious leader just bought a new private JET worth 34Billion naira after he has purchased 5 already AND if we hear that 5trillion naira missing and you want to run your mouth on the news, you will be KILL.

It is so UNFORTUNATE!!!
Governor Tambawal of Sokoto State attending his son's graduation in the UK.
Senate President attending his son's graduation in the UK.
Emir of Kano attending the graduation of his daughter in the UK.
Sultan attending his daughter's graduation in the UK.

*YOUTHS BE WISE*
•√ Senate president Bukola Saraki’s son, Seni
Saraki graduated from the London School
of Economics
•√ okonjo iweala's four children graduated
from Harvard University
•√ none of Gbajabiamila's children studied in
this country.
*~ YET ~*
*°°° LAUTECH* has been shut down for almost
10months
*°°° BENUE STATE UNIVERSITY* has been on
strike for 4months
°°° Benue state governor (Ottom) bought
wheel barrow for youths as empowerment
°°° average Nigerian hardly afford 3-square
meals
All they could do for graduate is *NYSC* which is just *#19,800* that their own children can't spend in just one week (at most)..
They brought N-power for graduates, set to employ *300,000* when over *2million* graduates have applied... For *JUST* *#30,000*
Yet, majority of these leaders enjoyed free education, free meals, accommodation, and even immediate jobs after school..
And then, some crazy Youths will still kill themselves for these *WICKED SOULS* during election period ...
Any Youth that fight for these people will *SUFFER!!!!!!*
I wish more youths can see this. Please forward as received.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: At War With Monguno, Aligned With Daura, Lawal Was The Cabal’s Face by aribisala0(m): 8:44am On Aug 08, 2018
FarahAideed:

I hope you Know Daura is Buharis nephew in real life and his staunch loyalist
He is not related to Buhar

1 Like

Re: At War With Monguno, Aligned With Daura, Lawal Was The Cabal’s Face by musa234(m): 8:56am On Aug 08, 2018
SarakiBukola:

Buhari is not particularly intelligent. That's why his own people carry out scams right under his nose.

To those saying Daura wasn't working with Saraki, explain 3 things:

1. Why did Kemi Adeosun pass SSS screening, but Senate found out her dirty secrets and were blackmailing her? Ordinary civilians better at background checks?

2. Why did SSS submit indicting report on EFCC would be boss to Senate rather than Presidency ?

3. Who is more likely to give hundreds of millions to Daura ? Buhari or Saraki?

He who pays the piper dictates the tune. Siblings have sold each other for much less.

I wonder why the average Nigerian youth has such a low IQ and can't comprehend basic things

PS - i am a strong opponent of Buhari who is just as incompetent as Goodluck Jonathan.

One should just be objective at all times

This is still an assumption, although I am very sure that daura was only made a scape goat, if saraki was working with him,this is the best time to call out saraki as part of his accomplice.We are watching as things unfold.
Re: At War With Monguno, Aligned With Daura, Lawal Was The Cabal’s Face by edupedia: 8:57am On Aug 08, 2018
abokibuhari:
grin

...fake report...
Re: At War With Monguno, Aligned With Daura, Lawal Was The Cabal’s Face by maestroferddi: 8:58am On Aug 08, 2018
Summary: Buhari is grossly incompetent.

He has been toying with the security and lives of Nigerians by projecting nepotism above propriety.
Re: At War With Monguno, Aligned With Daura, Lawal Was The Cabal’s Face by tesppidd: 9:00am On Aug 08, 2018
aribisala0:
aribisala0:
There are 2 Dauras;

Mamman Daura,

Lawal Musa Daura, the secret service boss.

The former is the nephew to the President and his right hand man.

1 Like

Re: At War With Monguno, Aligned With Daura, Lawal Was The Cabal’s Face by aribisala0(m): 9:01am On Aug 08, 2018
tesppidd:
There are 2 Dauras;

Mamman Daura,

Lawal Musa Daura, the secret service boss.

The former is the nephew to the President and his right hand man.
I know that already? What is your point
Re: At War With Monguno, Aligned With Daura, Lawal Was The Cabal’s Face by bluecircle470: 9:01am On Aug 08, 2018
FarahAideed:

I hope you Know Daura is Buharis nephew in real life and his staunch loyalist

Sharaap and stop concocting lies. Mamman is the nephew and not Lawal Daura.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: At War With Monguno, Aligned With Daura, Lawal Was The Cabal’s Face by mrsheidu(m): 9:03am On Aug 08, 2018
FarahAideed:

Oga passing Shot no Nigerian leader has ever received the kind of blank cheque support Buhari received in 2015 ... We all dropped our tribes, religion , status ,age all just to make sure he had all he needed to succeed , even Niger Delta gave him their full support , Buhari had just one job to do and that was fix Nigeria but yet for some inexplicable reason he chose the part of Nepotism, lies, bigotry , terrorism , tyranny and gross incompetence and that Sir is why he is so hated today... Like I always ask why is Ambode not being hated ? Why is is hard to see people criticise Ambode online?why do I take time always defend Ambode online even though I am not paid to do so ? It just because we can see the little effort Ambode is putting and that's something we dont see in Buhari .

you are a liar, how many vote did Niger delta give PMB. liar ipod

1 Like

Re: At War With Monguno, Aligned With Daura, Lawal Was The Cabal’s Face by tesppidd: 9:04am On Aug 08, 2018
aribisala0:
I know that already? What is your point
just in case you didn't know.
Re: At War With Monguno, Aligned With Daura, Lawal Was The Cabal’s Face by onlytiles(m): 9:08am On Aug 08, 2018
One cabal down two more to go. Abba Kyari and Malami

Check my signature for effective Fumigation services

1 Like

Re: At War With Monguno, Aligned With Daura, Lawal Was The Cabal’s Face by Lifeoffjay16: 9:09am On Aug 08, 2018
He simply took the fall. Like the Americans say, The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of tyrants and patriots. We may never find out if Lawal was a tyrant or patriot.
Re: At War With Monguno, Aligned With Daura, Lawal Was The Cabal’s Face by Oblang(m): 9:11am On Aug 08, 2018
FarahAideed:

U drop tribe/religion yet u all voted enmass for PDP giving him just 5%. How else can one drop tribe/religion..

1 Like

Re: At War With Monguno, Aligned With Daura, Lawal Was The Cabal’s Face by aribisala0(m): 9:11am On Aug 08, 2018
SarakiBukola:

Buhari is not particularly intelligent. That's why his own people carry out scams right under his nose.

To those saying Daura wasn't working with Saraki, explain 3 things:

1. Why did Kemi Adeosun pass SSS screening, but Senate found out her dirty secrets and were blackmailing her? Ordinary civilians better at background checks?

2. Why did SSS submit indicting report on EFCC would be boss to Senate rather than Presidency ?

3. Who is more likely to give hundreds of millions to Daura ? Buhari or Saraki?

He who pays the piper dictates the tune. Siblings have sold each other for much less.

I wonder why the average Nigerian youth has such a low IQ and can't comprehend basic things

PS - i am a strong opponent of Buhari who is just as incompetent as Goodluck Jonathan.

One should just be objective at all times

I fail to see the logic or high IQ in the twaddle you have written
1. How do you know Kemi "passed" SSS screening. What evidence have you she was being blackmailed? If that is true how does that prove that Daura was working for Saraki?
2. DSS submitted report to Senat and NOT to the presidency. How do you know this?

3 Who is more likely to "GIVE" Daura hundreds of millions? The truth is Daura is more likely to "give" himself such money. If you become DG of DSS you would know how to leverage that to make such money.

If Kemi was available for blackmail why can't Daura blackmail her by himself not to talk about all the other blackmailable people that he would be aware of from his position in the DSS

You go on to talk about Nigerian youth with low IQ. Look in the mirror Are you particularly intelligent?

You are not as smart as you think you are. You reason quite stupidly I am sorry and are in no position to abuse anyone

1 Like

Re: At War With Monguno, Aligned With Daura, Lawal Was The Cabal’s Face by aribisala0(m): 9:14am On Aug 08, 2018
tesppidd:
just in case you didn't know.
Don't just interject yourself without following the conversation.

He said that the subject of this thread is Buhari's nephew which he is not and I corrected him so I am not sure where your own contribution comes in

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chibok Girls Are In Gwoza, Freed Captive Says / Suleiman Abba And The Making Of A Partisan Police, By Femi Falana / Wike's Key PDP Allies Decamp To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.