Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,058 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Osinbanjor The Saint In The Land Of Criminals And Nepotism - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbanjor The Saint In The Land Of Criminals And Nepotism (273 Views)

El Rufai, The New Saint In Obidients Camp / IPOB Approves Army, Security Agencies Sweeping Out Of Criminals From Anambra / Imo: Six Killed As DSS, EbubeAgu Raid Orlu LGA In Search Of Criminals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbanjor The Saint In The Land Of Criminals And Nepotism by Gpdwise(m): 7:22am On Aug 08, 2018
hate or love him Pastor OSINBANJOR is a breath of fresh air in nigeria politics where we celebrate criminals and jubilate when crumbs of corrupt proceed gets to the masses but here is a man with great quality in character and achievement.
sometimes i wonder how a true Christian can be a seasoned politician but his record are there for all to see!!
Am shocked at the way Nigerian youths especially here on Nairaland are supporting mediocrity in the name of PDP and APC. The sack of DG SSS may come as a shock to so many people but am quite surprised at how gullible folks are to think that the DG was working for Saraki of all people!!
Lets not be in a hurry to forget other corrupt folks that the VP had put under the harmer but later found themselves at the good grace of "Mr i am fighting corruption"
In truth osinbajor would be the kind of leader that will revolutionise our political system where the DO or die syndrome will be completely eradicated and love for service will be encouraged.
my people have a saying that a sheep that plays with wolves will one day find itself in the belle of his wolf frnds.
yes i agree with many folks much needs to be done but sacking DG SSS is a breath of fresh air. Now lets move to policies enabling business strive in this shit hole and hope that my dear pastor doesn't find himself inside oshomoles belle
#istandwithacorruptfreenigeria
Re: Osinbanjor The Saint In The Land Of Criminals And Nepotism by Birdyclear: 7:27am On Aug 08, 2018
Useless writeup with a senseless base
Re: Osinbanjor The Saint In The Land Of Criminals And Nepotism by dukie25: 7:32am On Aug 08, 2018
Osinbanjo is as guilty as Lawan Daura probably more guilty.
Re: Osinbanjor The Saint In The Land Of Criminals And Nepotism by Gpdwise(m): 7:34am On Aug 08, 2018
Birdyclear:
Useless writeup with a senseless base

beacuse i didnt tow party lines abi

(1) (Reply)

Unpaid Pension: We Are Dying – Retirees Protest Against Wike / Seven Things Matthew Seiyefa Must Do To Succeed Where Daura Failed As DSS DG / NYSC Is Irrelevant, Says Presidential Adviser- Sagay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.