Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,458 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Banky W Reacts To DSS National Assembly Invasion - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W Reacts To DSS National Assembly Invasion (16508 Views)

Banky W Reacts To Sucide On 3rd Mainland Bridge By Lady Who Parked SUV & Jumped / Banky W Reacts To Chimamanda Adichie's Comment On Men Holding The Door For Women / Banky W Reacts To Ebuka's Agbada: "We Are Ready For You At The White Wedding" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W Reacts To DSS National Assembly Invasion by chiorganic: 12:04pm On Aug 08, 2018
You're right on this one cool
Re: Banky W Reacts To DSS National Assembly Invasion by Lipgloss24(f): 12:04pm On Aug 08, 2018
True talk
Re: Banky W Reacts To DSS National Assembly Invasion by deebsman1(m): 12:04pm On Aug 08, 2018
Correct talk Banky, that's a nice one there but hope when any of the two gives you money or assists you with something material, like changing your old Range Rover for you or buy you the house you are yearning for at lekki or Ikoyi for you, hope you still won't change mouth. For now..kudos, good pep talk
Re: Banky W Reacts To DSS National Assembly Invasion by sinola(m): 12:05pm On Aug 08, 2018
Banky,go and sit down...you wey follow collect bribe from Bubu get mouth dey talk.Abeg go face your wife and make sure una give us a bouncing baby by next year...Amen
Re: Banky W Reacts To DSS National Assembly Invasion by nkul: 12:05pm On Aug 08, 2018
after participating in 67MILLION whatever... u have lost a fan

when it doesn't favour APC, they always say ''They're ALL out 4 self-interest''... so BANKY you used the exact phrase and i now know what side u have taken
Re: Banky W Reacts To DSS National Assembly Invasion by saheedandu(m): 12:05pm On Aug 08, 2018
I concur
Re: Banky W Reacts To DSS National Assembly Invasion by Bawizzo(m): 12:06pm On Aug 08, 2018
React here, react there!! Make una look 4 anoda synonym 4 dah word, biko.
Re: Banky W Reacts To DSS National Assembly Invasion by BabaCommander: 12:07pm On Aug 08, 2018
Bankky, it's wrong to generalise. You could also be accused of saying this for selfish reasons. Let's come to it, all of us do what we think is good in our own opinion and judgment which may be flawed in another person's opinion.
Re: Banky W Reacts To DSS National Assembly Invasion by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 08, 2018
Will BMC hear
Re: Banky W Reacts To DSS National Assembly Invasion by Czarugo007: 12:09pm On Aug 08, 2018
No be you dey gather musicians wey wan go sing for buhari
Re: Banky W Reacts To DSS National Assembly Invasion by oluwamile(m): 12:09pm On Aug 08, 2018
yyouths,pls be wise
these people dnt owe us anytin,u rem Pdp did this 2014 and hell was let loose by Apc members,nw Apc has dne theirs too
all this will never end,
Re: Banky W Reacts To DSS National Assembly Invasion by tolexy007(m): 12:10pm On Aug 08, 2018
Xyzaid:
I think banky cancer is relapsing, but this time, cancer of the brain

u are a certifing idioot if u cannot pick sense from what Banky just wrote..

1 Like

Re: Banky W Reacts To DSS National Assembly Invasion by CZA911: 12:10pm On Aug 08, 2018
Sharap anofia,keep playing with our 200,000,000 stop using words to deceive us u are part of them. imagine u banky? Kwantinue
Re: Banky W Reacts To DSS National Assembly Invasion by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 08, 2018
And you are supporting Bubu for 2nd term

1 Like

Re: Banky W Reacts To DSS National Assembly Invasion by bareal(m): 12:13pm On Aug 08, 2018
BruncleZuma:

200,000,000 mumu you mean?
Re: Banky W Reacts To DSS National Assembly Invasion by obowunmi(m): 12:15pm On Aug 08, 2018
abdulhadi101:
I see banky a future politician

No please.
Re: Banky W Reacts To DSS National Assembly Invasion by sanpipita(m): 12:17pm On Aug 08, 2018
Banky W is a sellout, he wants to start a political movement but then ask Nigerians to ignore politics
Re: Banky W Reacts To DSS National Assembly Invasion by FarahAideed: 12:24pm On Aug 08, 2018
You can see how this big headed idiot after collecting money from Buhari keeps trying to tell us with style all politicians are the same so we should stick with Buhari
Re: Banky W Reacts To DSS National Assembly Invasion by Dolapoajanaku: 12:30pm On Aug 08, 2018
Call me on my ocunpation bore hole drilling expat 08035601533
Re: Banky W Reacts To DSS National Assembly Invasion by zinizta: 12:45pm On Aug 08, 2018
deebsman1:
Correct talk Banky, that's a nice one there but hope when any of the two gives you money or assists you with something material, like changing your old Range Rover for you or buy you the house you are yearning for at lekki or Ikoyi for you, hope you still won't change mouth. For now..kudos, good pep talk
exactly!!! of course if he collects we no go know...

when dem dey share their billions dem no go remember tribe na when dey wan fight war na time dem go remember say dem be dis tribe or the other...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Banky W Reacts To DSS National Assembly Invasion by Ossaifamous(m): 12:49pm On Aug 08, 2018
BruncleZuma:

if only they know what we knew
Re: Banky W Reacts To DSS National Assembly Invasion by Josh44s(m): 12:50pm On Aug 08, 2018
abdulhadi101:
I see banky a future politician

Will you keep quiet!

Re: Banky W Reacts To DSS National Assembly Invasion by Awoo88: 12:53pm On Aug 08, 2018
The new path should start from him. He should leave buhari youths masquerading patriotic Nigeria before he can say anything
Re: Banky W Reacts To DSS National Assembly Invasion by deebsman1(m): 12:53pm On Aug 08, 2018
zinizta:

exactly!!! of course if he collects we no go know...

when dem dey share their billions dem no go remember tribe na when dey wan fight war na time dem go remember say dem be dis tribe or the other...

May God bless you, they should stop playing on our problem to cash in for themselves.

1 Like

Re: Banky W Reacts To DSS National Assembly Invasion by Baroba(m): 1:05pm On Aug 08, 2018
Well said Banks, Orji Uzo Kalu's just graduated with a first from a prestigious University in UK ( Queen Mary) the criminal is busy galavanting all over the country asking us to keep the Jihadist at Aso Rock.. If Naija was that brilliant, why didn't his son go to Ibadan or Nsukka..Keep wasting your energy fighting for criminals..
Re: Banky W Reacts To DSS National Assembly Invasion by whirlout: 4:23pm On Aug 08, 2018
Please who is Banky W...I only remember the one that was doing Cleaning job here in the US and now forming celebrity for Nigeria. Seriously isn't he one of those that collected money to sell Buhari to the new generation...shut the fuc up Banky and go sit down in your house with your Adesua. Only one with unsoiled hands is qualified to make such statement even if the statement is true
Re: Banky W Reacts To DSS National Assembly Invasion by Mrexcell(m): 5:34pm On Aug 08, 2018
Issafela:
Nigerian singer and business man "bankyW" took to his twitter page to react to DSS national assembly invasion.

He Wrote:

Politicians are playing musical chairs with our country's destiny. Instead of us coming together & cancelling ALL of them, some of us are picking sides, fighting on their behalf & FALSELY accusing ourselves. News flash: They're ALL out 4 self-interest. We need an entirely new path

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/08/banky-w-and-tuface-idibia-reacts-to-dss-national-assembly-invasion/

Very true he has said it all.

Meanwhile join hundreds of nigerians that are getting paid monthly for sharing sponsored posts on their fb timeline u can be earning over 50k from this platform. Contact me with this whatsapp number for details =09025475205
Re: Banky W Reacts To DSS National Assembly Invasion by ikevictor: 6:34pm On Aug 08, 2018
Well done Banky, now I know your big head is not in vain...lol

Common sense full your head, brother.

A lot of big mouthed youths on social media has been bought over by these politicians...and they waste their lifetimes defending criminals.

One day in the future, our youths will look at their children’s faces and realize that their inaction and dishonesty has ruined their children’s lives...till then, let them kwantinue

#SpeakRight
#SpeakTruth
Re: Banky W Reacts To DSS National Assembly Invasion by ikevictor: 6:36pm On Aug 08, 2018
whirlout:
Please who is Banky W...I only remember the one that was doing Cleaning job here in the US and now forming celebrity for Nigeria. Seriously isn't he one of those that collected money to sell Buhari to the new generation...shut the fuc up Banky and go sit down in your house with your Adesua. Only one with unsoiled hands is qualified to make such statement even if the statement is true

Talk sense, bro.

How can one man Banky sell a generation to Buhari??
Re: Banky W Reacts To DSS National Assembly Invasion by whirlout: 2:08pm On Aug 09, 2018
ikevictor:

Talk sense, bro.

How can one man Banky sell a generation to Buhari??

Receive sense Bro..I said "isn't he one of those"....never said he was the only one.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido's 30 Billion Tour In Lagos Holds On December 27th / Burna Boy Will Not Be At "OBIDATTI Music Concert". It's Fake - Fola Folayan / Samklef: "I Was Saved From Food Poisoning By God Yesterday"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.