Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,962 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Donate Your Brain To Medical Research, If You Think Osinbanjo Was Not Involved - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Donate Your Brain To Medical Research, If You Think Osinbanjo Was Not Involved (426 Views)

I'm Not Involved In Any Plot Against Nnamdi Kanu - Governor Obiano / Ahmad Lawan: I Am Not Involved In N-Power Job Racketeering / Buhari Not Involved In Dethroning Sanusi As Emir Of Kano – Garba Shehu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Donate Your Brain To Medical Research, If You Think Osinbanjo Was Not Involved by dukie25: 7:41am On Aug 08, 2018
Anyone who thinks Osibanjo was not complicit in the saga yesterday should donate their brain for medical research. I'm sure Medical professionals would be interested in knowing how anyone could be so gullible and useless.

You're also free to donate your brain if your warped thought process believes Saraki had anything to do with his own planned removal yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Donate Your Brain To Medical Research, If You Think Osinbanjo Was Not Involved by Nobody: 7:43am On Aug 08, 2018
Common sense of far from this one obviously.

Faint and quench in your dry thread that will die here.
Re: Donate Your Brain To Medical Research, If You Think Osinbanjo Was Not Involved by Wantedmiller: 7:47am On Aug 08, 2018
dukie25:
Anyone who thinks Osibanjo was not complicit in the saga yesterday should donate their brain for medical research. I'm sure Medical professionals would be interested in knowing how anyone could be so gullible and useless.

You're also free to donate your brain if your warped thought process believes Saraki had anything to do with his own planned removal yesterday.

Op, it only looks like weed directing you.......... on what you trash up there
Re: Donate Your Brain To Medical Research, If You Think Osinbanjo Was Not Involved by FarahAideed: 7:48am On Aug 08, 2018
Nobody needs menst
Re: Donate Your Brain To Medical Research, If You Think Osinbanjo Was Not Involved by Valro(m): 7:49am On Aug 08, 2018
Zombies need a tutorial on how to donate the brain first. Thats how clueless they are.
Re: Donate Your Brain To Medical Research, If You Think Osinbanjo Was Not Involved by Obijulius: 7:53am On Aug 08, 2018
Only a fool will think Osibanjo was not complicit in yesterday’s events.

The blood thirsty government of Buhari/Osibanjo did not fully appreciate the level of wise thinking Saraki put into making this happen.

Saraki simply set Osibanjo up to fail and the dull
Lawyer fell for the trap!

Osibanjo sent the DSS to block the NASS leaders meeting yesterday, remember they could not block Saraki’s House or Ekweramadu house since the last shameful move.

Apart from Saraki I give all thanks to the moles still in APC and Oshiomole for the destructive work they are doing on this terrorist government!

I repeat only a fool thinks Osibanjo is better than Buhari. Mamman Daura would be laughing at Buhari for believing Osibanjo is smart and allowing him to order DSS to the NASS.

More drama loading this evening. Stay tuned!!!
Re: Donate Your Brain To Medical Research, If You Think Osinbanjo Was Not Involved by Printerscanner: 8:09am On Aug 08, 2018
dukie25:

This one is another unfortunate child. A lazy youth with no future ambition. A useless nincompoop from the land of the falling sun, the land of drugs and crime.
Re: Donate Your Brain To Medical Research, If You Think Osinbanjo Was Not Involved by gunuvi(m): 9:28am On Aug 08, 2018
To defend APC/FG/buhari successfully, d first requirement is loss of mental sanity. Followed dogmatic loyalty n finish it up with deregulated hypocrisy...... APC fans, pls accept my sympathies.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Sovereign Wealth Agency Transfers $417.5m To Electricity Bulk Trader / If Buhari’s APC Put Seriousness They Are Putting Into Impeaching Saraki Into Gov / BREAKING: I Am Considering Running Against Buhari In 2019 – Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.