Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

Out Of 3,604 Ordained Pastors Why Single Out Remi Tinubu? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Out Of 3,604 Ordained Pastors Why Single Out Remi Tinubu? (20447 Views)

Adeboye Being Ordained As A Pastor In 1975 (Throwback Photo) / The Ordination Of Remi Tinubu As Pastor - Is RCCG Compromised? / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Remi Tinubu Is Ordained As RCCG Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Out Of 3,604 Ordained Pastors Why Single Out Remi Tinubu? by godliman: 12:46pm On Aug 08, 2018
HigherEd:
The level of insincerity in Nigeria is too much. Both the political leaders and followers of Nigeria are of the same element. It is strange how RCCG ordained 3,604 pastors but Remi Tinubu was singled out for attacks.

Some even made ridiculous and scripturally unfounded comments about her being incapable of ordination for marrying a Muslim. They would rather ostracise all of our women married to non Muslims. But there is nowhere in scripture where it says women married unbelievers should ostracised.

The great Maria Woodworth Ether, the grandmother of Modern day Pentecostalism was divorced three times and infact married unbelievers in some of her marriages yet she did great exploits for Christ. Cities bowed at her message of Christ.

Aimee Semple McPherson(Founder of Foursquare gospel church), Kathryn Kuhlman were not perfect either. In fact Kuhlman's earliest marriage was out of God's will. Yet she stands today as one of the few women who stirred America for Jesus.

Please stop being Advocates of the devil, whatever great works the lord has started in the Tinubu family should be supported.

Here is a link Churchgist reportage of the event.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1431942473616286&id=444807728996437

Notwithstanding, it is not a good example, it is unequal yoke. The bible says the reason such marriage should continue is that the christian woman hopes to bring her husband to christ. RCCG should sit up, they are fast becoming a socialite church. You dont see this nonesense in Deeper life. If Remi is truly a minister, she should be bothered about the soul of her husband and nigeria than politics. You hardly hear her speak out against the killings and many evils of this govt. I was almost deceived by her eloquence on TVC your views show until i heard her in senate defending evil.
Re: Out Of 3,604 Ordained Pastors Why Single Out Remi Tinubu? by sunnyt1(m): 12:46pm On Aug 08, 2018
Why do you guys swim in topics you know litle or nothing about? this is not politics. Are you a member of rccg? I attend digging deep and sunday sch, i am a teacher too, i did my marriage counseling and wedding in rccg, hence i can say more than the pheripheral.

In rccg, the church will not join you if your partner isnt a christian, you cant even be an altar minister if you are not married to a christian, why make senator remi a pastor then, why cant the church be consistent in adherence to rules and doctrine?
Re: Out Of 3,604 Ordained Pastors Why Single Out Remi Tinubu? by Sleekfingers: 12:47pm On Aug 08, 2018
hisexcellency34:
Maybe they decided to give her special preference because she is the wife of an Alhaji (Bola Tinubu)
But honestly, I can't allow that woman lay her filthy hands on my head for prayer

Is it because her husband is a Muslim abi? But you can let your hypocrites pastors lay their hands on you.

Religion has removed the better parts of many Nigerians brain

1 Like

Re: Out Of 3,604 Ordained Pastors Why Single Out Remi Tinubu? by Martin0(m): 12:47pm On Aug 08, 2018
OboOlora:
Don’t take out ur hunger n frustration on me Sir

big headgrin
Re: Out Of 3,604 Ordained Pastors Why Single Out Remi Tinubu? by Sleekfingers: 12:49pm On Aug 08, 2018
Acidosis:

Can a Christian brother wed a Moslem lady in RCCG?

Why not. What's the big deal there?

1 Like

Re: Out Of 3,604 Ordained Pastors Why Single Out Remi Tinubu? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 08, 2018
Imagine ordaining such amount of pastors and we are supposed to be a third world country that needs ground breaking industries and business. Talk about modern day slavery.

1 Like

Re: Out Of 3,604 Ordained Pastors Why Single Out Remi Tinubu? by pathogen: 12:51pm On Aug 08, 2018
nobody needs to tell you that its a political move nah. im telling you the whole Nigeria is a cheese board and these guys are playing. redeem has at least 5million members. imagine these 5 million decide to vote tinubus way which of course is the APC because his wife is a pastor there...you just reason am logically.
Re: Out Of 3,604 Ordained Pastors Why Single Out Remi Tinubu? by ziondaughter247: 12:57pm On Aug 08, 2018
I am really sorry to say this, but I have never seen an RCCG person that is worthy of emulation. I once worked with a terrible manager, whom after telling lies and tarnishing your image to the MD will come and share redeemed flier to you, claiming he's inciting you for a program.
Re: Out Of 3,604 Ordained Pastors Why Single Out Remi Tinubu? by bluecircle470: 1:00pm On Aug 08, 2018
OboOlora:
Because she’s the wife of a ritualist, ifa priest and olori Eyo of Lagos Island!
U can’t be an ordained pastor and still be opening ur legs to be fvcked by an ebora like Tinubu!!

As your name implies: your kpekus is watery.....it has been maimed
Re: Out Of 3,604 Ordained Pastors Why Single Out Remi Tinubu? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 08, 2018
did i see bullet proof Stella is now a pastor?
Re: Out Of 3,604 Ordained Pastors Why Single Out Remi Tinubu? by chikarism: 1:05pm On Aug 08, 2018
in all the examples you cited what exploits in Christianity can you identify with Senator Remi Tinubu
Re: Out Of 3,604 Ordained Pastors Why Single Out Remi Tinubu? by JBL316: 1:14pm On Aug 08, 2018
Great works is not equal to God's approval....see

Mat 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
Mat 7:22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
Re: Out Of 3,604 Ordained Pastors Why Single Out Remi Tinubu? by wallarwallar(m): 2:07pm On Aug 08, 2018
BeingFrank:
Is her present lifestyle and that of her family a good model for a christian to emulate? All these lengthy sermon isn't really necessary. Its not the crown that makes the king.

Useless idiot... They must complain. what with her lifestyle compare to your rotten life style being a christian
Re: Out Of 3,604 Ordained Pastors Why Single Out Remi Tinubu? by santricedupas(m): 2:11pm On Aug 08, 2018
my sugar mummy to be don turn pastor, but asiwaju haas erectile dysfunction who go come dey grease thaat place for her nah.
Re: Out Of 3,604 Ordained Pastors Why Single Out Remi Tinubu? by klax(m): 2:13pm On Aug 08, 2018
RCCG we've heard you.
Re: Out Of 3,604 Ordained Pastors Why Single Out Remi Tinubu? by Image123(m): 2:31pm On Aug 08, 2018
HigherEd:

The great Maria Woodworth Ether, the grandmother of Modern day Pentecostalism was divorced three times and infact married unbelievers in some of her marriages yet she did great exploits for Christ. Cities bowed at her message of Christ.

Aimee Semple McPherson(Founder of Foursquare gospel church), Kathryn Kuhlman were not perfect either. In fact Kuhlman's earliest marriage was out of God's will. Yet she stands today as one of the few women who stirred America for Jesus.

Just want to point out some inaccurate things in the above cut, I'm not here to talk about Tinubu or women ordination. You make it sound like these wonderful women were loose and hopping from one unbeliever to another.
With the little i know, sister Maria Woodworth-Etter had just one inconvenient divorce, not three. It's very clear from her compound name that it wasn't what she wanted but had to live with. Maria had six children for Mr Woodworth who had no single desire for ministry. They lost 5of their 6 children to disease. It is in the midst of these challenges that she began ministry. She had to deal with the pressures and persecution of being a woman in ministry and being a pentecostal believer with signs following in the 19th century. Also her husband was unfaithful and was scandalously exposed. He divorced her after 26years of marriage. He died a year later BTW, and Maria took part in his memorial service. She married Samuel Etter 10years after Mr Woodworth's death so please don't disrespect her by comparing her life with Tinubu. Samuel Etter died 12years later, they never divorced. It was a happy marriage. Maria was gifted with long life and outlived most of the people around her including her only daughter who died aged 60. Maria conducted that funeral BTW.
Re: Out Of 3,604 Ordained Pastors Why Single Out Remi Tinubu? by Lovelypet28: 2:33pm On Aug 08, 2018
[quote author=sunnyt1 post=70094241]Why do you guys swim in topics you know litle or nothing about? this is not politics. Are you a member of rccg? I attend digging deep and sunday sch, i am a teacher too, i did my marriage counseling and wedding in rccg, hence i can say more than the pheripheral.

In rccg, the church will not join you if your partner isnt a christian, you cant even be an altar minister if you are not married to a christian, why make senator remi a pastor then, why cant the church be consistent in adherence to rules and doctrine?[/quote

Because her husband is tinubu and her tithe is massive, lol, am particularly vexed because this same RCCG annuls weddings because a spouse is a moslem, favoritism even in church]
Re: Out Of 3,604 Ordained Pastors Why Single Out Remi Tinubu? by truthstands01: 2:36pm On Aug 08, 2018
muzeze77:
Hopefully since she is a assistant pastor now she can refund all money that she and her husband have stolen from nigeria. You cannot be collecting (stealing) 13 million every month and still be calling yourself a pastor. Would Jesus Christ be taking 13 million every month while the average Nigerian family is surviving on less than 300 naira a day

Don't take the name of the Lord Jesus Christ in vain. Make your points and leave Him out of your discussion. He is our creator and His great name should not be mentioned anyhow.
Re: Out Of 3,604 Ordained Pastors Why Single Out Remi Tinubu? by HigherEd: 2:43pm On Aug 08, 2018
Image123:

Just want to point out some inaccurate things in the above cut, I'm not here to talk about Tinubu or women ordination. You make it sound like these wonderful women were loose and hopping from one unbeliever to another.
With the little i know, sister Maria Woodworth-Etter had just one inconvenient divorce, not three. It's very clear from her compound name that it wasn't what she wanted but had to live with. Maria had six children for Mr Woodworth who had no single desire for ministry. They lost 5of their 6 children to disease. It is in the midst of these challenges that she began ministry. She had to deal with the pressures and persecution of being a woman in ministry and being a pentecostal believer with signs following in the 19th century. Also her husband was unfaithful and was scandalously exposed. He divorced her after 26years of marriage. He died a year later BTW, and Maria took part in his memorial service. She married Samuel Etter 10years after Mr Woodworth's death so please don't disrespect her by comparing her life with Tinubu. Samuel Etter died 12years later, they never divorced. It was a happy marriage. Maria was gifted with long life and outlived most of the people around her including her only daughter who died aged 60. Maria conducted that funeral BTW.
You are right. Sorry for the inaccuracies. I must have mixed it up somewhere.
Re: Out Of 3,604 Ordained Pastors Why Single Out Remi Tinubu? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 08, 2018
HigherEd:
The level of insincerity in Nigeria is too much. Both the political leaders and followers of Nigeria are of the same element. It is strange how RCCG ordained 3,604 pastors but Remi Tinubu was singled out for attacks.

Some even made ridiculous and scripturally unfounded comments about her being incapable of ordination for marrying a Muslim. They would rather ostracise all of our women married to non Muslims. But there is nowhere in scripture where it says women married unbelievers should ostracised.

Please stop being Advocates of the devil, whatever great works the lord has started in the Tinubu family should be supported.

Here is a link Churchgist reportage of the event.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1431942473616286&id=444807728996437

A Christian shouldn't move with Muslims
Re: Out Of 3,604 Ordained Pastors Why Single Out Remi Tinubu? by Honesty007(m): 3:09pm On Aug 08, 2018
SIMPLE QUESTION DID GOD CALL THIS REMI TINUBU?
IS HER ORDINATION RECOGNIZED IN HEAVEN?
WHY IS IT AROUND THIS TIME SHE WAS ORDAINED?
GOING TO BIBLE SCHOOL IS NOT THE ONLY RECOGNITION FOR BEING ORDAINED
IS SHE DELIVERED, BORN AGAIN GENUINELY, DELIVERED FROM SATANIC BONDAGES AND EVIL SPIRITS, BAPTIZED WITH THEB HOLYSPIRIT AND FIRE
?
ARE THERE CONFIRMATION FOR HER CALLING?
IF NOT THEN THERE IS TROUBLE AND WITH ALL THE PASTORS ORDAINED ALSO, THIS IS BECAUSE ANYONE WHO LAYS HANMDS ON THE ON THE PART WITHOUT TCONFIRMATION ARE GOING TO SSHASARE IN THEIR SINS
Re: Out Of 3,604 Ordained Pastors Why Single Out Remi Tinubu? by Image123(m): 3:18pm On Aug 08, 2018
HigherEd:

You are right. Sorry for the inaccuracies. I must have mixed it up somewhere.

No problem, thanks. Good to meet people like you who take correction. They're scarce today. Keep up the good work though.

1 Like

Re: Out Of 3,604 Ordained Pastors Why Single Out Remi Tinubu? by Tundeobama(m): 4:28pm On Aug 08, 2018
happney65:

Ahahahahahahahahahahahaha..Odeeeee..He pain am he wan cry..You should ask urself how countries that are not as religious as ourselves are better us than us a thousand folds..

Weeere is blaming the government,is it not Human beings that are in government?Isn't it?Is another ole pastor,osibande not in government?A member of the RCCG not in government?or he is not Vice President?You are seriously mad
A Bunch of Religious but Ungodly People...Nonsense
oloriburuku tell me your mosque and lets here thier impact to the community you live.out of more than 20,000 federal appointed staff so only him will it work?The thousands of your mosque members in government eg seik saraki what have they done?
osibanjo never steal frol government cover,he has a free school for less privillege before appointment.what impact have you made with your life?
Re: Out Of 3,604 Ordained Pastors Why Single Out Remi Tinubu? by Acidosis(m): 4:38pm On Aug 08, 2018
Sleekfingers:

Why not. What's the big deal there?
Okay, post the name of your parish and address here.
Re: Out Of 3,604 Ordained Pastors Why Single Out Remi Tinubu? by happney65: 5:01pm On Aug 08, 2018
Tundeobama:

oloriburuku tell me your mosque and lets here thier impact to the community you live.out of more than 20,000 federal appointed staff so only him will it work?The thousands of your mosque members in government eg seik saraki what have they done?
osibanjo never steal frol government cover,he has a free school for less privillege before appointment.what impact have you made with your life?

Seee weeeere illeterate typing incorrect English..You are not different from the Islamic terrorists killing people in the North..

Slowly read what you wrote above and see how illiterate you are..

Oloshi nii baba eee..Oloriburuku omo ale
Re: Out Of 3,604 Ordained Pastors Why Single Out Remi Tinubu? by Guide777(m): 5:06pm On Aug 08, 2018
Tundeobama:

No Christian in your state in government keep deceiving yourselves your governors dont attend church?if you alive in the bible days your type will condemn david and solomon and your own heaven self no sure.
Currently in Rccg camp come enjoy 24/hrs electricity free Internet and free food for all.DOMINION2018
"Currently in Rccg camp come enjoy 24/hrs electricity free Internet and free food"
Osho Free! Thats all that matters to you.
Re: Out Of 3,604 Ordained Pastors Why Single Out Remi Tinubu? by akbahbah(m): 6:25pm On Aug 08, 2018
Oblang:

What is her present lifestyle and that of her family?

Mumu question

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Father Chinenye John Oluoma Witches In Nigeria Presidents, Senators & Governors / How Chris & Anita Oyakhilome’s Children Are Coping / We Are In God's Third Day And The Rapture Can Happen At Any Time - Joseph Prince

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.