Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,317 members, 7,867,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 05:12 AM

Davido Reveals Which Of His Song Touches Him The Most - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Reveals Which Of His Song Touches Him The Most (238 Views)

DMW Boss Davido, Speaks About His Song That Touches Him The Most / Davido Speaks About His Song That Touches Him The Most / Davido Speaks About His Song That Touches Him The Most (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido Reveals Which Of His Song Touches Him The Most by indulge01: 8:01am On Aug 08, 2018
Nigerian Artiste, Davido has been featured on Pause UK Magazine, UK.
He spoke about his recent successes, his career, his journey into music and his love for Africa.

Read excerpts from the interview below:

On how his music career started: I’ve always liked it, I kind of fell into music through some friends who were doing music, and then I used to follow my cousin to the studio and stuff and from there, it started.

On struggles getting into music: I would say I was one of the lucky ones, the first time I ever recorded and dropped that got big, that was the first song I ever recorded, started blowing up.

Source - http://www./2018/08/davido-reveals-which-of-his-song-touches-him-the-most.html

(1) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Revealed How He Got To Stage On Denmark With Taking Bath. / Dear Arik, You Are Shitty, Lazy And Destiny Killers - Tonto Dikeh Blasts Airline / Aretha Franklin, The Queen Of Soul Dies At 76

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.