Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,768 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Governor Willie Obiano Celebrates 61st Birthday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Willie Obiano Celebrates 61st Birthday (7212 Views)

Governor Obiano Celebrates Wife, Ebelechukwu On Her Birthday With Lovely Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Willie Obiano Celebrates 61st Birthday by AlphLukau: 8:29am On Aug 08, 2018
NAIJAWEB.com.ng

Chief Willie Obiano is a Nigerian banker, technocrat, politician and the fourth Democratic Governor of Anambra State.

Happy 61st Birthday Sir !!!

BY Naija Web : https://www.naijaweb.com.ng/willie-obiano-61st-birthday/

2 Likes

Re: Governor Willie Obiano Celebrates 61st Birthday by AlphLukau: 8:29am On Aug 08, 2018
Happy Birthday Sir !!!

Don't Fail to Check this Amazing Meme Collections

BEFORE SLEEPING WITH HER.. Ask these questions to yourself. (Meme Collection)

Full Meme here : https://www.naijaweb.com.ng/sleeping-ask-questions-meme-collection/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Willie Obiano Celebrates 61st Birthday by Homeboiy: 8:42am On Aug 08, 2018
From onitsha to awka is hell
No good road

2 Likes

Re: Governor Willie Obiano Celebrates 61st Birthday by naijapage(f): 9:00am On Aug 08, 2018
Homeboiy:

No good road

Is not his business..... That's federal road

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Willie Obiano Celebrates 61st Birthday by deboysben(m): 9:22am On Aug 08, 2018
I thought it's 63 years old
Re: Governor Willie Obiano Celebrates 61st Birthday by tstx(m): 10:25am On Aug 08, 2018
Happy Birthday Governor Willie Willie

see my signature

1 Like

Re: Governor Willie Obiano Celebrates 61st Birthday by Waakanda: 10:26am On Aug 08, 2018
Happy Birthday cool
Re: Governor Willie Obiano Celebrates 61st Birthday by BruncleZuma: 10:26am On Aug 08, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Governor Willie Obiano Celebrates 61st Birthday by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:27am On Aug 08, 2018
Happy Birthday to the Best Governor in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Governor Willie Obiano Celebrates 61st Birthday by Paulfroshman: 10:28am On Aug 08, 2018
Ok
Re: Governor Willie Obiano Celebrates 61st Birthday by Butoneday2(m): 10:29am On Aug 08, 2018
Homeboiy:

No good road
Mechie gi onu is dat not buhari road. If u don't knw what to say just maintain ur lane, le me great my able Govnor. Tuale sir. HBD.

1 Like

Re: Governor Willie Obiano Celebrates 61st Birthday by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 08, 2018
Congratulations Obiano m...on ur new age.
Re: Governor Willie Obiano Celebrates 61st Birthday by Mutemenot(m): 10:35am On Aug 08, 2018
naijapage:

Is not his business..... That's federal road

Peter Obi did head bridge through upper iweka without waiting for the federal government
Re: Governor Willie Obiano Celebrates 61st Birthday by soberdrunk(m): 10:35am On Aug 08, 2018
Fine boy governor, i heard he likes to fight the 'sober feeling', make he give us venue nah........ angry
Re: Governor Willie Obiano Celebrates 61st Birthday by RealNaijaQuin: 10:40am On Aug 08, 2018
Happy Birthday to you sir
I'm wishing you the best... wink

Please check my signature...
Re: Governor Willie Obiano Celebrates 61st Birthday by Zarazzini: 10:42am On Aug 08, 2018
Obiano, I greet you sir. The only governor working in Nigeria. Willie is working.
happy Birthday sir

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKT2meD-M8A
Re: Governor Willie Obiano Celebrates 61st Birthday by Malawian(m): 10:45am On Aug 08, 2018
Obiano,use the money you will use for your binge drinking today to go and repair the damage you did to Ibenabo road in Oraukwu. Thanks for your compliance.

Re: Governor Willie Obiano Celebrates 61st Birthday by Hisxellency: 11:12am On Aug 08, 2018
Happy Birthday Akpokuedike Global... More Grease to your elbows as you maintain your good works in Anambra state
Re: Governor Willie Obiano Celebrates 61st Birthday by gidgiddy: 11:22am On Aug 08, 2018
Obiano is a strange one. He is one of the few Governors in Nigeria who is working yet he is not popular with his people.
Re: Governor Willie Obiano Celebrates 61st Birthday by chikeson2008: 11:28am On Aug 08, 2018
Happy Birthday to His Excellency, the hardworking Governor of Anambra State, Chief Willie Obiano. .
May your days be fulfilled on earth and may you spend those days in prosperity and good health.
Re: Governor Willie Obiano Celebrates 61st Birthday by loverboys: 11:37am On Aug 08, 2018
HBD Mehn
Re: Governor Willie Obiano Celebrates 61st Birthday by chigo4u: 11:51am On Aug 08, 2018
gidgiddy:
Obiano is a strange one. He is one of the few Governors in Nigeria who is working yet he is not popular with his people.
How is he not popular with his people when he won all 21 local governments in his state during his reelection. Maybe you mean he's not popular with lagos media

1 Like

Re: Governor Willie Obiano Celebrates 61st Birthday by gidgiddy: 12:26pm On Aug 08, 2018
chigo4u:

How is he not popular with his people when he won all 21 local governments in his state during his reelection. Maybe you mean he's not popular with lagos media

Elections results is a reliable way of measuring someone's popularity In the case of Anambra, of its 2 million eligible voters, just about 400, 000 voted which is just 20%

It's not based on winning majority of 20% that you conclude someone is popular.

What I mean by being popular is if Obiano walks on the streets of any town in Anambra, how many people will come out to cheer him because they like him and he is popular?

Not many.

I can't fault him, he is doing a good job as Governor but he is not popular. I remember standing in the hot sun for 2 hrs to see Ojukwu even though I had met him before. Not many Anambrarians would stand 5 minutes in the sun to see Obiano.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tribunal affirms That El-Rufai Was Validly Elected / Reps Deputy Speaker, Benjamin Kalu Wins At Appeal Court / Tinubu, Shettima Out Of The Country, Is Nigeria On Autopilot? - Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.