Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,525 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

27-Year-Old Teacher Caught Raping 2-Year-Old Pupil In Class In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 27-Year-Old Teacher Caught Raping 2-Year-Old Pupil In Class In Lagos (27717 Views)

Court Remands Bishop Feyi In Prison For Allegedly Raping 2 Church Members / Kolade Ajayi Ibadan Orphanage Owner Remanded For Raping 2 Girls In The Orphanage / 25-Year-Old Teacher Defiles His 13-Year-Old Ogun Pupil (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 27-Year-Old Teacher Caught Raping 2-Year-Old Pupil In Class In Lagos by RillJ(m): 12:40pm On Aug 08, 2018
Thank God this one came to light. Pedophiles should perish, period.
Re: 27-Year-Old Teacher Caught Raping 2-Year-Old Pupil In Class In Lagos by Firefire(m): 12:40pm On Aug 08, 2018
Tinalex:
Haba....ki lo de? Are some men mad!! Later they will say its their world, most men especially Africans have lost their sense of sanity. Cos of their irresponsibility, women and children are dying and suffering. Is it that she is sexy cos all some stupid ones do is try to justify rape!!! This is getting to much, "no wonder feminism is thriving". Please stay off my comment, you don't like it go hug a functioning transformer!!!

AM sure you are aware there is no electricity across most places in Nigeria, hugging transformer will not work. grin

1 Like

Re: 27-Year-Old Teacher Caught Raping 2-Year-Old Pupil In Class In Lagos by Timil: 12:41pm On Aug 08, 2018
ELKHALIFAISIS:
Afeez Balogun, yellowbar Muslim they are worst of their kind...
E be like say the drug wey you dey manufacture for potopoto area don dey scatter una brain
Re: 27-Year-Old Teacher Caught Raping 2-Year-Old Pupil In Class In Lagos by RealNaijaQuin: 12:42pm On Aug 08, 2018
How I wish they'll smash his b*lls
look at my signature
Re: 27-Year-Old Teacher Caught Raping 2-Year-Old Pupil In Class In Lagos by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 08, 2018
angry

Re: 27-Year-Old Teacher Caught Raping 2-Year-Old Pupil In Class In Lagos by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 08, 2018
shocked

Re: 27-Year-Old Teacher Caught Raping 2-Year-Old Pupil In Class In Lagos by souljummy: 12:44pm On Aug 08, 2018
it is not ordinary this man need thorough deliverance.
Re: 27-Year-Old Teacher Caught Raping 2-Year-Old Pupil In Class In Lagos by Jabioro: 12:45pm On Aug 08, 2018
What a nonsense..kill him!
Re: 27-Year-Old Teacher Caught Raping 2-Year-Old Pupil In Class In Lagos by phase1: 12:45pm On Aug 08, 2018
Immediately I saw the title I knew he must be yoruba.

3 Likes

Re: 27-Year-Old Teacher Caught Raping 2-Year-Old Pupil In Class In Lagos by pecoprince: 12:48pm On Aug 08, 2018
They should cut of his manhoon. He does not needbit anymore

Re: 27-Year-Old Teacher Caught Raping 2-Year-Old Pupil In Class In Lagos by phase1: 12:50pm On Aug 08, 2018
Na fukafuka muslim brother. grin grin
Re: 27-Year-Old Teacher Caught Raping 2-Year-Old Pupil In Class In Lagos by passey: 12:52pm On Aug 08, 2018
Griezwoman:
A teacher has been arrested in Lagos State for defiling a 2 year old pupil in the class room.

An Ikeja Chief Magistrates’ Court yesterday remanded the teacher, Afeez Balogun, 27, in prison following his arraignment for allegedly defiling a two year old pupil.
Chief Magistrate P. E. Nwaka remanded the accused in Kirikiri Prison pending advice from the Lagos State Director of Public Prosecutions (DPP).

Police prosecutor Christopher John said Balogun committed the offence last month at the premises of Holbrook Creche Nursery and Primary School, Gbagada, Lagos.

John said the accused invited the minor to one of the empty classrooms during school hours and assaulted her. John said;

“Balogun, thereafter, inserted his sex organ in the private parts of the girl and defiled her, ignoring her cry and shout.

“It was the accused’s co-teacher who was passing that caught him in the act and the case was reported to the owner of the school. The case was later reported at the police station.”

The sexual assault contravened Section 137 of the Criminal Law of Lagos State, 2015.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that the offence is punishable with life sentence.

The case has been adjourned until Aug. 30 for the DPP’s advice.

From Zenithnaija.com

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/27-yr-old-teacher-afeez-balogun-arrested-for-defiling-2-year-old-pupil-in-classroom/

Honestly, I believe he should already be killed!!
Re: 27-Year-Old Teacher Caught Raping 2-Year-Old Pupil In Class In Lagos by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 08, 2018
phase1:
Na fukafuka muslim brother. grin grin

Re: 27-Year-Old Teacher Caught Raping 2-Year-Old Pupil In Class In Lagos by Centcanada: 12:53pm On Aug 08, 2018
2years watin? All these news self. Where is it coming from? Will a two years old girl attract a man for anything not to talk of 27years old man. Make we face better news abeg
Re: 27-Year-Old Teacher Caught Raping 2-Year-Old Pupil In Class In Lagos by Nigga44: 12:56pm On Aug 08, 2018
Yoruba ajoka

2 Likes

Re: 27-Year-Old Teacher Caught Raping 2-Year-Old Pupil In Class In Lagos by viaco(m): 1:05pm On Aug 08, 2018
Make them cut him preeq comot, fry am, give am chop...nonsense

Check my signature for affordable 500GB hard drive with case, pouch and usb 3.0 cable

Re: 27-Year-Old Teacher Caught Raping 2-Year-Old Pupil In Class In Lagos by magicminister: 1:09pm On Aug 08, 2018
I bet she was dressed indecently!!

1 Like

Re: 27-Year-Old Teacher Caught Raping 2-Year-Old Pupil In Class In Lagos by eodavids(m): 1:13pm On Aug 08, 2018
Ooh nooo!

Ordinarily, a 2year old girl child should not be far from the mother's sight. And such a child grows with the required tender love and care that make us all normal human beings.

Today's trend has led to this little child not just being far from the mother, but was left in the custody of abusive and inhuman "teacher" who now did to her the unspeakable.

Psychologically, the child is injured for life. Now I ask:
IS THIS PARENTAL FAILURE, EDUCATIONAL FAILURE OF SOCIETAL FAILURE?
Re: 27-Year-Old Teacher Caught Raping 2-Year-Old Pupil In Class In Lagos by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 1:14pm On Aug 08, 2018
Timil:
E be like say the drug wey you dey manufacture for potopoto area don dey scatter una brain
typical yellowbar Muslim... what crime is bigger than raping a 2yrs girl, u nah can rape chicken ooo.. Ndia self tufiakwa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 27-Year-Old Teacher Caught Raping 2-Year-Old Pupil In Class In Lagos by olmoRoc: 1:16pm On Aug 08, 2018
I pray for God to sanitize Nigerians, so they become aware that they cannot become RICH by raping kids (boys and girls). It is a shame for some in a country with millions of highly educated people to be behaving like barbarians.
Re: 27-Year-Old Teacher Caught Raping 2-Year-Old Pupil In Class In Lagos by phase1: 1:17pm On Aug 08, 2018
[quote author=Fukafuka post=70094413][/quote]

Fukarudeen my man. I hear say you no go school and you no sabi write na why you dey deceive yourself with only pictures. grin grin grin
Re: 27-Year-Old Teacher Caught Raping 2-Year-Old Pupil In Class In Lagos by VolvoS60(m): 1:21pm On Aug 08, 2018
sad angry

I wonder what the rape apologists will say now. The toddler was provocatively dressed or what? undecided

1 Like

Re: 27-Year-Old Teacher Caught Raping 2-Year-Old Pupil In Class In Lagos by PrincessB1(f): 2:19pm On Aug 08, 2018
Timil:
Is it your pendulum? My pendulum is my pendulum.

Do you want it? grin
Are you a paedophile?
If you are; don't dare me angry lipsrsealed
Re: 27-Year-Old Teacher Caught Raping 2-Year-Old Pupil In Class In Lagos by Cumtroller: 2:37pm On Aug 08, 2018
Afeez Balogun !!!!! Afonja’s at it again.

Re: 27-Year-Old Teacher Caught Raping 2-Year-Old Pupil In Class In Lagos by newdawn2017(f): 2:41pm On Aug 08, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
. A teacher has been arrested in Lagos State for defiling a 2 year old pupil in the class room.

Mad man. Make dem cut off that his nonsense preek comot
Simple & short. Bleep dey cheap.
Re: 27-Year-Old Teacher Caught Raping 2-Year-Old Pupil In Class In Lagos by newdawn2017(f): 2:45pm On Aug 08, 2018
Mutemenot:
Yoruba Ajoka
Oloshi! where wickedness nor dey? aren't igbo men dangerous @ night? igbo anty okoro madams Wey wicked like anything hence d name I just called them. even those very wicked igbotic reverend sisters dem.
Re: 27-Year-Old Teacher Caught Raping 2-Year-Old Pupil In Class In Lagos by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 08, 2018
phase1:

Fukarudeen my man. I hear say you no go school and you no sabi write na why you dey deceive yourself with only pictures. grin grin grin

Re: 27-Year-Old Teacher Caught Raping 2-Year-Old Pupil In Class In Lagos by Rachelose(f): 3:32pm On Aug 08, 2018
Lord have mercy...father protect our born and unborn children from these evil men
Re: 27-Year-Old Teacher Caught Raping 2-Year-Old Pupil In Class In Lagos by Dreydoe(m): 3:40pm On Aug 08, 2018
WHEN YOU ALLOW THE DEVIL USE AND TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR LIFE
Re: 27-Year-Old Teacher Caught Raping 2-Year-Old Pupil In Class In Lagos by Marbleaik: 3:55pm On Aug 08, 2018
ANOTHER AFONJA AFONJA AFONJA MONSTER MONSTER MONSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: 27-Year-Old Teacher Caught Raping 2-Year-Old Pupil In Class In Lagos by Tinalex(f): 4:51pm On Aug 08, 2018
Firefire:

AM sure you are aware there is no electricity across most places in Nigeria, hugging transformer will not work. grin
They should seek the one that functions jare.
Re: 27-Year-Old Teacher Caught Raping 2-Year-Old Pupil In Class In Lagos by tolase220(m): 5:33pm On Aug 08, 2018
Madness of the highest order! Why not pay a prostitute for this? Better than that.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yemisi Imasi, CEO Of Yellowpoint Group Declared Wanted By Police Over Fraud / Man Raises Alarm As 28-year-old Driver Absconds With His Car. Photos / Man Runs Human Abattoirs In Oyo & Osun, Sells Parts For N30,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.