Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,197 members, 7,811,516 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

Smart Way To Increase Your Income - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Smart Way To Increase Your Income (265 Views)

Yacine TV APK Download App: The Smart Way To Watch Live Sports / The SMART Way To Set Your Goals / Wow! You Won't Believe The Smart Way A Psychology Professor Got His Students To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Smart Way To Increase Your Income by milesyoyos(m): 9:16am On Aug 08, 2018
I was surfing the net 2weeks back and came across a post on instagram with the message

"Are you a Brand, let's hook you up with a Distributor", being someone into business I had to find out what's up with this guys.

I went on to click their bio link, signed up as a Brand, confirmed my email link and I noticed I got a dashboard and space to upload my product and also a request for Distributors button..

It was all looking some toll I clicked the button.. I got up to 20 distributors interested in my stuffs.. Did the transactions and made times 20 of what my income is in a day.. cool

Thought it wise to share here so that my fellow Nigerian brands can see.. No dulling for we nigeria

www.3rdretailafrica.com

That's the platform.. I will post the logo here too so as you can see when you log on

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

4 People Can Now Make Video Call On Whatsapp- See More / Na Dem Dey Rush Us. Lol @official_rizzz / North Korea Celebrate Its Birthday With A Huge Show Of Military Stre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.